A Word of Thanks.

I want to take a moment to thank everyone for the parts they played in facilitating what I believe to be a duality ending healing for me.

You created a space here which had enough integrity to support my whilst i let go and faced that particular fear.

And I appreciate that.

and i apologize for any untoward behaviour. I just couldn't tell.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Not all that long ago, I was thinking something to the effect of, I don't care if I have 11000 people that hate me.

What matters is the handful that care about me.

Thankyou all.

I feel justified.

• I will be posting a blog where you can, once again, attempt to explain your actions here so you can bring peace to AC community.  I will be posting it soon. 

• Feels good now doesn't it? :) You are a wonderful person Peter. 

• Much Love to you Peter!! :)

• Question asked to Peter K.:

Reply by Darryl 6 hours ago

"Then why did you continue to harass Kelly's post when she told you to leave, Peter K.?  Why did you make her suffer enough to close her discussion when she asked you multiple times to leave and you continued to harass her? 

Please explain.  We'll be waiting to hear your explanation."

Peter K.'s reply was "You'll find out", then edited to say this:

Reply by Peter Panayiotis Karanikas 6 hours ago

"you'll hear all about it."

That is Peter K.'s response to his actions to Kelly on her post - "You'll find out" and "you'll hear all about it"

Here is a link to Kelly's post that she had to close because of Peter K's harassing her:

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/is-this-the-love-that...

Peter K. done the same thing to my post when I told him multiple times to stop making comments and making multiple replies to ruin my post:

http://http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/characteristic...

These are just two of many Peter K. had done to intentionally inflict harm and cause suffering to another.

His actions and the information he produces do not coincide with each other.

One cannot say and do deplorable actions with intent to cause harm and then turn around in the same place and say "I work for God".  "I am a worker of light".  "See, look at my videos and all the posts I am making.  I am telling the truth."   

As they say "Actions speak louder than words."

And as far as I can see, Peter K. does not have the light of God in him, does not have compassion in his heart, nor has he received the Christ Consciousness. 

In the bible, Jesus warned about false prophet professing to love the lord, to love God but is only a false persona. 

I believe Peter K. is one of those false prophet Jesus warned about.  His actions says so.  Believe what you will.

• Kuan Yin's Prayer for the Abuser

To those who withhold refuge,
      I cradle you in safety at the core of my Being.
      To those that cause a child to cry out,
      I grant you the freedom to express your own choked agony.
      To those that inflict terror,
      I remind you that you shine with the purity of a thousand suns.
      To those who would confine, suppress, or deny,
      I offer the limitless expanse of the sky.
      To those who need to cut, slash, or burn,
      I remind you of the invincibility of Spring.
      To those who cling and grasp,
      I promise more abundance than you could ever hold onto.
      To those who vent their rage on small children,
      I return to you your deepest innocence.
      To those who must frighten into submission,
      I hold you in the bosom of your original mother.
      To those who cause agony to others,
      I give the gift of free flowing tears.
      To those that deny another's right to be,
      I remind you that the angels sang in celebration of you on the day of your
      birth.
      To those who see only division and separateness,
      I remind you that a part is born only by bisecting a whole.
      For those who have forgotten the tender mercy of a mother's embrace,
      I send a gentle breeze to caress your brow.
      To those who still feel somehow incomplete,
      I offer the perfect sanctity of this very moment.

• Do not hide behind Kuan Yin's prayer.

Your words and your actions do not coincide with each other.

• Hello again Darryl,

A lot of people who don't believe in our New Age will express themselves, meet resistance, and then cry fowl and act a victim. I do not think that Peter was "harassing" you or Kelly as you say here, but was not allowing her or your opinions to go unanswered. There are some of us here who tend to get tired of the continual detractions and mocking of those who believe in ascension, and we can feel the need to answer with every bit of ourselves. I believe that this was the case but hey, you can draw your own conclusions.

For instance, you may wish to claim that I'm harassing you because I've answered so many of your posts and given my opinion. Kelly did the same thing before. Does it mean I'm harassing you? I certainly don't think so but again, you can allow your own conclusions to be drawn.

Much Love,

Wes :)

• You're welcome :)

• Jana, Peter K. did the same thing to my post as he did to Kelly's.  I told him to stop multiple times and he just continued to make multiple replies to himself and take up space on the page so all his comments are on the page, sabotaging it and trying to ruin my post. 

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/characteristics-of-a-...

These are not mistakes that someone didn't know and did it accidentally, this was done on purpose with intent to harm and cause suffering.  There is no known spiritual person claiming to work for God and still continue to make lies, harass, manipulate other for his own purposes.  Peter K. does not have the Christ Consciousness in him, nor is he a worker of God or of the light.  He does not have compassion in his heart for Kelly, as she was forced to shut down the post.  Something Peter K. knew full well that was the only way to stop him.  Another manipulated tactic.  Clearly, there is something wrong with this person and links will be posted for everyone to see.  They can make their own judgment from there.  Believe what you will.

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"yes Drekx, some say the BRICS meeting 22-24 Okt. in Kazan, Russia is the most important event of the year, but we all know the presidential election in the USA is more important"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"BRICS meeting tomorrow in Russia and planning the next stages of de-Dollarization....
They want a gold-backed currency...This is the future of finance on planet Earth...and leads to the golden age...
If you own silver and gold, expect massive rises…"
7 hours ago
Edward posted a status
Planning to......
* A/C Biz, Embassy, Money.....etc..
* Arrest, Weapon..etc..

Have a nice week...
Thanks..take care.....
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The private western central banking system, is certainly falling.....As advised before, purchase silver and gold.....
The solutions are BRICS currency and systematic alternatives, plus the west re-adopting a gold standard.....Reverse 1971, and…"
9 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
16 hours ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
16 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
20 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 33
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 57
Comments: 0