2% undecided-that means 1% too Romney and 1% to bama.  Romney still leads.

Next debate-Ryan v crazy uncle Joe Biden.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Rasmussen-romney-lead-obama/2012/10/07/id/458985T

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 49 percent of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns the vote from 47 percent. Two percent (2 percent) prefer some other candidate, and two percent (2 percent) are undecided.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTU9McakRlMcPFUc78mqXaTMwst8PDMBQsTcWKipeinScC9A4fdxQ

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There's a high probability this election will be wrigged, as has many before.  Flip the coin ;)

It is definitely time for many new systems, including our entire political system.

• Having a government is fine but there needs to be term limits on congressmen and senators so you don't have lifelong politicians that get cozy with all these special interest groups and pocket the bribe money year after year.  That would solve many problems.

• $11.8 million USD (2010)
    Barack Obama, Net worth
    neither are worth voting for.  in canada at least in the province of ontario, municipal elections have a special clause, you can vote for a vote of no confidence, stating you dont like any of the candidates, if enough of the % of the population in the municipality make this choice then new election with new candidates.
    There is something wrong with the players and some problems with the system.  if a regular person steals of lies or messes up at work they are fired, why are politicians rarely ousted but regular commitors of this infraction.  obama, romney, barr, trump, it doesnt matter who is in as long as the system is controlled from behind the scenes, then if that is fixed we still have the problem of these people never being held accountable for thier lies.
    for example one primier of this province campainged to not raise or lower taxes, seems like a fair enough promise, keep things the way they are while we see what happens, but then his VERY FIRST DAY as primier he raised several taxes, this to me means he lied and did opposite of what people voted him for, thus negating his agreement with those people and should have been fired immediately, insted he is on his second term now and still lying to the people as usual.
    it doesnt matter who wins until the game isnt rigged and the players stop taking steroids.  then MAYBE there is a chance to try again having leaders who wish to lead to help people rather than to help their bank accounts and friends businesses.
    • Very true!  The corruption needs to stop, indeed!  Forget false channellers... the deception in our govts. is what we need to take aim at!  I agree, if you are in office and lie to the public, losing your place in office shouldn't even be a question.  You're FIRED!  Now, treason?  Jail time??  That's a better solution for these crooked murdering thieves.  And I'm not talking about the "containment" B.S.  I'm talking about, "Enjoy that slab of concrete you get to sleep on from now on and enjoy the govt cheese you get to eat, you criminals"!

I'm tired of being lied to by my corrupt, pathetic, sociopathic, desperate, inconsiderate, criminal, weak excuse of a govt.  The time for change is NOW!

• it's a corrupt system because of the greed-the people behind the scenes also have this nwo bs about opening the border with Canada and Mexico-I think Romney might help to slow all this nwo shit down-this also has to do with us, meaning the world, going into space-I've heard bama types saying that the world needs to be a 'different place' in order to get along to start going out into space, moon, mars etc-a 'different place sounds like a centralized worldwide gov centered at the un-God help us

• Obama is a Light Worker. He will win the election. Romney is a debate expert but that does not make him a good president. Obama is in office for a reason - he is supposed to be there. He is authentic and real and he will win.

• @John... nope... its not like that... cause simply u have not understand how the Resource Based Economic model works...

by seeing one video and listen to a speech does not mean u got what it is all about... i look and study to find out what this system is for 3-4 years now, and i can tell u, its not like what u think it is...

we dont need any form of management... it will be all automated once the system is set up... just like they keep inventory today in many warehouses and big-markets which sell products.... its already been done in small scale...

humans will just be in maintenance and in watch out positions... like when your elevator needs maintenance once in a while to keep functioning... and even maintenance can be automated too as things are going...

but in this system everything will be designed to last as much as possible with the least amount of maintenance also... unlike today, where everything is constructed for to break down after a certain amount of time...

nobody will interfere with any other culture... when people have their needs met, they are happy, they dont concern themselves with politics, strikes, demonstrations in the streets, money to make ends meet, etc.... they just live their lives in peace...

• ..nobody makes decisions in a Resource Based Economy... decisions are arrived at, and not taken... by the scientific method...

and nobody follows anyone's opinion for sure... everything that is proposed is tested, and the scientific method points out which ones will be put in use...

(the scientific method is not scientists... the scientific method is when u have 2 same products from the same company, and the one shop gives u 2 years warranty, while the other shop gives u 3 years warranty, and u decide to take the one with the 3 years warranty for obvious reasons... thats the scientific method... its self-evident)

• ..lol...the hair-trade pic is a good one...

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"yes Drekx, some say the BRICS meeting 22-24 Okt. in Kazan, Russia is the most important event of the year, but we all know the presidential election in the USA is more important"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"BRICS meeting tomorrow in Russia and planning the next stages of de-Dollarization....
They want a gold-backed currency...This is the future of finance on planet Earth...and leads to the golden age...
If you own silver and gold, expect massive rises…"
1 hour ago
Edward posted a status
Planning to......
* A/C Biz, Embassy, Money.....etc..
* Arrest, Weapon..etc..

Have a nice week...
Thanks..take care.....
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The private western central banking system, is certainly falling.....As advised before, purchase silver and gold.....
The solutions are BRICS currency and systematic alternatives, plus the west re-adopting a gold standard.....Reverse 1971, and…"
4 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
11 hours ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
14 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 27
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 57
Comments: 0