100+ Bases On The Moon Discovered (Many Photos and source), UFO Sighting News.

16caff99-85bb-4676-b336-9eeafeeb84fc114.jpg
NOTICE THE WHITE BUILDINGS THROW SHADOWS. MISTAKES IN PHOTOS DO NOT. THE SHADOWS ARE PROOF THAT THE STRUCTURES EXIST.
1f1d1373-794a-4c90-9ceb-78c9cd4658ef119.jpg
793c4248-a9dd-4d6c-aa42-18a17cc06b4c118.jpg
6b41a942-d09e-49d4-9c7c-e78a0b6f9f53121.jpg
b6fc90a5-3923-4a75-b235-fc2172ba9010123.jpg
(above photos) I was looking at some Lunar Orbiter photographs when I came across a few that I had not see before. They partially reveal the dark side of the moon, or almost dark side because Earth cannot view this part of the moon, but a little sun light does hit part of it.
SOURCE for above moon photos: Book called, "Lunar Orbiter Photographic Atlas of the Near Side of the Moon." In the back of this book is a computer CD with full resolution photos. These came from there.
a78769d3-9be2-4700-8726-d0d4950f4a8f185.jpg

b5f08601-a6cb-414f-bded-62e01bce8b56194.jpg

9105e485-102a-4501-98f6-c0df66cd2f52195.jpg

ecc4e379-c9b0-4af5-944c-4180ffff992a196.jpg

a107974d-eb69-4673-8845-917f00b76517197.jpg

f6c87e45-440d-48db-8542-260090a5a5cc198.jpg

I have never asked for assistance before, but this time there are too many. They must be recorded before they take the site down. We may have a few days to a 2 weeks. PLEASE HELP ME, Scott C. Waring.

I found these structures on the moons surface and you can zoom in on them to get some real good views. The detail stands out a lot. I am asking all those interested in UFOs both amateur and professionals to please go to the source immediately and search for these black buildings, there are over 100+ of these structures. Please record them on your camera or cell phone and upload them to youtube ASAP. There are too many for me to document all of them. Below are some examples of how much detail and how close you can get. These photos are from #4 area of the source:

Moon photo locations
http://planetarynames.wr.usgs.gov/Page/MOON/target

MAIN PHOTOS HERE! http://planetarynames.wr.usgs.gov/Page/moon1to1mShadedRelief?map=lo

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Great research, can't wait to go up and see for myself some day :)
  • Where it is Luke Skywalker when you need him?..

8113866474?profile=original

• And the NASA know perfect what it is there...

8113856674?profile=original

• Thx Rav...i know about them from a long time..

I have some friends over there..

8113749457?profile=original

• Actually, the thing about mistakes not throwing shadows is a damn fine point....
  • One thing i learnt from our friend Derkx Omega is not to use the word Aliens as they are actually our brother and sisters who happen to be more advanced then us in every way
    • Star beings is a name i often use. sometimes i write ETs.

This is a interesting post with pictures and videoes from our Lunar. But wait a minute; Is it our Moon?

• I.T. Rune...I.T......remember..?

Moon do not belong to Earth...

Not even now i can not fix his broken engine..what pity it is...i want a ride...

• We have to use our Discretion....but we know for sure there are beings and bases on the Moon and we know that the moon is artifical ...NOT A HEAVENLY BODY
        • Why would I not want to honeymoon on the moon?   I only think we have those beings associated with the dark cabal to worry about as they are thought to have extensive underground bases on the Moon and on Mars, and no telling as they really only use rocket technology for show even though it greatly endangers humanity to ride on chemical rockets.  We are supposed to have "elevator technology" where occupants of specially built elevators insert a special key in the lock and bang, next stop Mars.  How close to the stone age does most people think we are?  Criminals have been hiding out on Neptune, or should I say members of the dark cabal?  They honestly spend an equal amount of their time off-planet!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1610

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 774

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion Warning ; Facebook Posts On Contacting Stars / Celebrities/ Famous Most Are Fakes
"Fault of management of Facebook as they should filter each and every post so users are not cheated"
54 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Facebook posts of mail boxes of stars , celebrities and famous are mostly not authorised by them and are fake posts.Famous like actors / actresses / Princess post show nice photos but they are actually fakes so one has to be very careful as your…
1 hour ago
Edward posted a status
I am planning to
*the Research Center
*Solving the EM weapon
*Arrest

thanks...............
3 hours ago
Edward posted a status
Having the nice weekend??
I am planning to.....
* the Research Center
* Arrest
Pls help us............
Thanks.................
4 hours ago
Edward left a comment on Comment Wall
"I am South Korean..........
Thanks.........."
4 hours ago
Anna Merkaba posted a blog post
Greetings my beloved masters of the universe. Exciting times are upon us! From September 2nd – October 5th a portal is opening which will help you to make very important decisions about your life which will impact your life for the next 3 years. We…
13 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
""Beloved Edward' says in Korean-Autumn Counter Attack and Base Attack Arrest War-because of satanic egomania the evil aggressor will almost always tell you what they are going to do to you
Tell us 'Beloved Edward' are you South Korean or North…"
16 hours ago
Edward left a comment on Comment Wall
"Beloved brothers and sisters......
Have a nice weekend..........
가을대반격 and Base Attack.........Arrest...War........
Thanks............take care.........."
18 hours ago
More…

A basic conclusion is provided at the end for the uninitiated. Traditional electional astrology event analysis calls for primary importance placed on the transiting placement of the luminaries (the Sun and Moon) to…

Read more…