100% Proof of Life After Death: Canadian Doctors Record First Ever Proof Of Life After Death Leaving Scientists Speechless!

March 9, 2017 

By Lisa Haven   

Three siblings were preparing their departure for school. Their mother, who had always insisted on smothering them with many hugs and kisses, waved goodbye as her three precious children ventured off in their Chevy Aveo with her eldest daughter. The nine-year-old who was always happy and upbeat, frantically waved good-bye to her mother. Thethirteen-year-old furnished his mother with a unique smile that only her son could give, and her eldest daughter, age 23, blew her a kiss as she drove off the driveway with the valuable cargo.

Nonchalantly the three of them continued their journey to school while listening to Christian music on the radio. Everything seemed to be going well until, suddenly and out of nowhere, appeared a Chevy sedan. The eldest tried to swerve away from the vehicle, but she could not. It was too late! There was nowhere to turn. They were hit head on by the oncoming car.

Not long after the accident, the Mother’s phone rang, and she received the heart-wrenching news of her children’s fatal accident. He heart began to race as her knees crumpled to the floor in utter dread, and tears streamed down her face, for she had lost not just one child that day, but all three had perished in the accident.

No mother should ever have to endure such devastation. But sadly, I have to report that this story is true and it happened to a sweet woman at our church.

I say this not to incite fear but to warn you that death is a real event no matter your age. It strikes the young, the old, the rich and the poor. And one day death will come knocking at our doorstep, and it may not be something we desire, and quite frankly it can be scary, but it is something we will all be faced with at some point in our lives. 

For years the Bible has told us that when we die there is life after death. Now, scientific research from Canada has surfaced backing that very claim. All that and more in this breaking report… 

“It has been argued that the dying brain is incapable of such complex activity and so near-death experiences must have their origins in the soul.”  

For More Information See: 

http://yournewswire.com/doctors-proof-life-after-death/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4292814/Could-life-death-Brain-activity-continues.html

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28231862

http://www.sciencealert.com/brain-activity-has-been-recorded-as-much-as-10-minutes-after-death

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
7 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
7 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
7 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 130
Comments: 0