1500 Year Old Bible Confirms Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Awe (Video)

Much to the dismay of the Vatican, an approx. 1500-2000 year old bible was found in Turkey, in the Ethnography Museum of Ankara.  Discovered and kept secret in the year 2000, the book contains the Gospel of Barnabas – a disciple of Christ – which shows that Jesus was not crucified, nor was he the son of God, but a Prophet.  The book also calls Apostle Paul “The Impostor”.  The book also claims that Jesus ascended to heaven alive, and that Judas Iscariot was crucified in his place.

A report by The National Turk says that the Bible was seized from a gang of smugglers in a Mediterranean-area operation. The report states the gang was charged with smuggling antiquities, illegal excavations, and the possession of explosives.  The books itself is valued as high as 40 Million Turkish Liras (approx. 28 mil. Dollars).  Man, where is the Thieves Guild, when you need them?

Authenticity

According to reports, experts and religious authorities in Tehram insist that the book is original.  The book itself is written with gold lettering, onto loosely-tied leather in Aramaic, the language of Jesus Christ.  The text maintains a vision similar to Islam, contradicting the New Testament’s teachings of Christianity.   Jesus also foresees the coming of the Prophet Muhammad, who would found Islam 700 years later.

It is believed that, during the Council of Nicea, the Catholic Church hand-picked the gospels that form the Bible as we know it today; omitting the Gospel of Barnabas (among many others) in favor of the four canonical gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.  Many biblical texts have begun to surface over time, including those of the Dead Sea and Gnostic Gospels; but this book especially, seems to worry the Vatican.

The Catholic Church Wants In

What does this mean to Christian-derived religions and their followers?  Quite a tight spot.  The Vatican has asked Turkish authorities to let them examine the contents of the book within the Church.  Now that the book has been found, will they come to accept the it and its evidence?  Will they deny it altogether?  Call it a “Muslim lie”, as did the “Truth” Magazine, in 2000?  To many, this book is a beacon of hope, that believers soon realize that the object of their adoration is arbitrary; and that all text, especially religious text, is subject to interpretation.

What does this mean to atheists/agnostics/secular thinkers?  Is the text real?  Fake?  Does it matter?  Hopefully, this news inspires the religious to ask questions, instead of pointing fingers or believing anything blindly.  Please, don’t go poking fun or tossing around the “I told you so!”s.  The biggest danger of faith is when people believe what they want to believe, defending against any and all evidence; especially when that evidence revolutionizes their foundation from the ground up.  And the biggest culprit to that danger is the ego trap: rejecting/criticizing others, for being unlike you.  For centuries, the “defense” of blind faith has driven nations to war, violence, discrimination, slavery and to become the society of automatons that we are today; and for just as long, it has been justified with lies.  If you know better, act like it.

1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Awe. It is believed that, during the Council of Nicea, the Catholic Church hand-picked the gospels that form the Bible as we know it today; omitting the Gospel of Barnabas (among many others) in favor of the four canonical gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

Thanks for your time.

Now… how do we figure out Jesus’ real birth date? :/

The author of this article is named the Serpent =)

Source: http://sonsonthepyre.com

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I stated long time ago on ACC that all crosses In churches and those people wearing pendants crosses around their necks  should really remove them as Jesus was not Crusified on a cross 

• it's ok about the cross, from left to right of that cross means past, present and futre time lines, and from top to bottom, means the dimensional planes from first source all the way down to the lowest planes of existence, i already checked it out by someone who connected directly to Prime creator and, prime creator says only the meaning behind your intentions that matters, it is not actually the cross itself, in the christ way speaks his truth, he says practices like these not truly needed but at the time because of low state of consciousness, this had to be the new norm until the shift of the ages changes.

• The point I am trying to make Jason is that when you go into a church and see a big cross there it immediately reminds most people that Jesus was Crusified on the cross so makes them feel gloomy although your description of the cross may be right very few people know. The idea here is to create happiness and joy and lift the vibes in churches rather then sadness and gloomy vibes that is why I think it's better to remove the crosses in the churches plus remove all statues where Jesus is on the cross as we know he was not crusified. Same most people wear pendents of cross some with Jesus on the cross which again is saddening to look at..why not wear a miniature full bodied photo pendent of Jesus in a better light such as praying.

• you know how you got the x,y,z axis on the computer, e.g when you create cad drawings or before you go on a cnc machine to carve out the drawing, well they got this thing once you create a flying vessel that can go out into interstellar space, well they have a space divergent that needs dial that goes into interstella space or if it is tilted at a slight angle say 35 degress in an upwards angle, well from the front view if you were standing and looking at the dial it would also look like a cross, this was the physical aspect of that symbol too, not just a church symbol of the cross. It is a space divergent dial to go upward into the inter multi-dimensional space or into horizontal past, future or any point of position in the now of space, once it detects a node in the point of space it then can enter into it if it needs to. However in other stargates, these tin can ships will not pass through it, you need an organic lightship to go through these ones. Depending how far up in higher consciousness space, you go the harder it would to travel into it with tin can crafts. It is hard to explain this but on www.wingmakers.com it would tell you how. Area 51 experiments on this and they made these alien ships more versitile so as they invented a gyro that can make these ships more stable and easier to control, using this space divergent that looks like a cross, it detects where in any point of time like a viewing machine, if it sees where it is destined to go and it is sure that the occupant is safe, then the craft will automatically travel straight to it by opening an artificial portal or stargate if there is enough empty space to do it in.

• so does that mean you never read the letters from the christ christ returns speaks his truth i been now and then putting it out here on ashtar command which also confirms the truth as to how he appeared to die but truly really didn't. He the christ himself explained what he did and how he truly achieved this phenominal fate through mastering his inner spiritual ability to lower his consciousness in a state almost flat lining he learnt when he meditated he looked like he came back from the dead, and resurrected himself, but it took years of training he learnt this before he started his ministry.

• Vatican in awe ? oh , please, they knew it all along ..........................its the believers in bible that will not take this news likely...............I think it was over 10 yrs since Vatican admited that Jesus was an Essene and that in its selfs provides us proof that entire new testament was a false story , a fable and a myth. ....but I am glad such stories are reaching the common knowledge what christianity is all about - a lie.

• 1500 year old Bible 

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
8 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
8 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
8 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 130
Comments: 0