Replies

• Thank you all very much indeed, I am looking forward to gradually being more accepted for my words as a more mature being, rather than it being near-totally disregarded lol.

I found this very incredible though to have been mentioned on the forum, to me this shows a sign of something, this day could probably have more meaning to the Earth as well.

Much love, light, blessings and joy to you all !!! n__n ~* xx
  • Thank you for the birthday greetings. I appreciate them. Now it is my wish to wish everyone else who has this date as their birthdate, a very happy birthday! Be well and prosper! peace to you all.
  • hello

I think that maybe 19.10.2010 is an trigger date, of the same vabration of 10-10-10. Do not have any idea about 20.10.2010
  • YOU ARE WELCOME, LIGHT AND VERY VERY MUCH LOVE
  • MAYAN CALENDER 1320 NEW FRECUENSY OCT-13 OCT-20
  • Its my birthday that day, if that counts ;) haha! ~*
    • Smile... :-) I said that someone posing as Blossom had said something about the 20th.
      Since I do have a face book account, I flagged the misleading Blossom page as either a fake or identity theft.
      If several more do so, I'm sure it'll go away.
    • Happy B-Day Oen :)

Hope you have a wonderful one :)~
  • I suppose it also depends on where you are as in how you write or type is.
    Some will type 10-20-2010 and others 20-10-2010.
    There's someone posing as Blossom on Facebook and he/she said the 20th was a "watch it" date.
    (Blossom has never logged on to or in to Facebook. YET) Her Email follows:

Good morning everyone!

It appears that some bright spark is posing as me on face book! They have taken a picture from my youtube with White Cloud and have put up a fake channelling saying I have been in contact with a 'being' who says that there is to be a landing on 20th of this month. THIS IS NOT ME!

Thankfully I awoke this morning to alerts from my mailing list as they were questioning it, as it didn't seem authentic. IT"S NOT!!!

I do not do face book at all. So anything that is up there is not me!

I shall get onto facebook straight away, but please would you be so kind as to spread the word about this on any sites that you know my channellings go on.

Many thanks ....

Lets send that little prankster so many Golden Rays he/she will sprout wings and fly ...... far away from facebook!

Lets be of

Love Light Laughter and Golden Rays

Blossom.
    • Didn't Blossom do the release back in 13/10/2008 (Aussie format) stating a huge craft would reveal itself?
      I know I had my hopes up, but soon got hugely disappointed, then the constant released information stating we hadn't reached a high enough level of consciousness yet.

It's like a magic act, where the magician goes through every card in the deck asking "This your card"?

I stopped believing these information releases, as much as I'm anxious for first contact (first admission of the truth anyway), I don't listen to these people who grate on and keep changing.

It's like religion!
      Whenever I asked religious leaders about being abused as a child, they always throw the "FREE WILL BS" in my face, and I simply say "What about my free will as a child, and my wish not to be abused"
      Free will is a cop out, and there are many charlatans claiming to be mediums!
This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
4 hours ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
4 hours ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
13 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
13 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
13 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 16
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 56
Comments: 0