2012 and Ascension

So here we are, 2012.  Finally.  I've been surfing around, checking out posts and sites about how this is the year of the Ascension.  This is the year when Indigos are supposed to really shake stuff up, etc.  So as an Indigo, my first thought was, where the hell are my super powers?  Hell, I'm an Indigo, damn it!  According to all those cheesy sites and books, I'm supposed to be all kinds of bad ass!  You know, telekinesis and all that jazz!  But did I get a hook up?  No!  What did I get instead?  More freaking clairsentience!  Like I need to be anymore sensitive than I already am! OMG! 

But ok, enough with the mini rant.  So this is supposed to be the year we ascend into the 5th dimension or whatever the hell dimension we're supposed to go into.  Anyone keeping up with that stuff?  With all the conflicting channelings, it's hard to keep track.  Anyway, from what I can tell, the Ascension should either come over us in the form of an energy wave, or we just get kinda beamed up suddenly (Similar to the Christian Rapture), or we just wake up one day and, poof, we've ascended.  On Facebook, I've seen a few posts about how we're going to seemingly have a new, more advanced consciousness dawn in us.  Almost as if it's gonna be pushed on us, and that's supposed to help usher in a New Age.

So what are you thoughts on this year?  I'm thinking that ain't none of this stuff is gonna happen.  I'm thinking, and I've been thinking this for a few years, that it's up to us.  As in, there will be no magical wave of energy that will make us ascend.  Aliens will not come to rescue us from ourselves, and neither will the Indigos.  I saw on a website recently a woman say that this is the year Indigos will start saving the world.  I was like, bitch don't get me started!  But I digress.  Anyway, I think it will be up to us to as to whether or not we will have a better world.  I do think we're ascending, but it won't do the work for us.  If we want a better world, we'll have to work for it.

And then there are the folks who think this year will usher in the end of the world.  I'm like, here we go again!  Did we not learn from Y2K?  And looking back on that time, yeah, it was fun getting caught up in the end times drama, but seriously, it gets old fast.  A chick on Facebook was thinking the aliens were gonna come and beam us up because the world is just ever so awful.  I'm thinking, we didn't come to this world to just abandon it when things get tough.  We came to fix it.  Often we first world folks complain about how awful life is, but just imagine how the third world people feel.  Compared to them, our problems are small indeed, so I say, suck it up!

So I'm thinking, that as far as the Ascension goes, it's gonna be one damn dull year.  Which totally sucks because I was seriously looking forward to the super powers.  I want freakin' super powers, damn it!  It's just not fair! lol

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• BIG LOL!!!!

• It would be nice if some people actually pay attention to what I write. I wasn't serious about the super powers thing. I was just being humorous. Not only that, I was commenting on what I've seen on other sites. If people would pay attention, they wouldn't write at least half the stuff they do.

• the way you are viewing things is still in a 3rd dimensional vibration. you have to rise above yourself and see things as a whole. as quoted through many different science fiction plots in comics or movies, with great power comes great RESPONSIBILITY. you will not be goven these gifts or birth rights until you are ready and have earned them. you cant begin to scoff or shoot anyone down until youhave taken the time to meditate and see for yourself the work being done by this planet. and the celestials surrounding. be prepared, and accept the challenges ahead. we all must bond together as one to co-create this planet anew. find your daith my friends. it is time to finally journey back to where we belong. peace and love :)
  • Y2K didn't happen because millions of people put in millions of hours and dollars to fix it. While others just sat back and did nothing. then when it  was fixed and didn't occur they said see, nothing happened. Of course it didn't because they fixed it. be careful of what you ask for ,you just may get it. you get back ,what you send out. learning to manifest is a grown up skill and is not a toy for kids to play with. its easy to be a troll or shrill. but hard to be a student master. Its easy to put down something you don't understand. but hard to understand something that is more than yourself. Awaken to the possibility of miracles.ADONAI

• I understand just fine and I'm not putting down anything.  Once again, you're just another person who misunderstood me because you weren't paying attention.  I was simply posting my views on the issue.  I don't think anything will save us from ourselves, we have to do the work to save ourselves.  How is that putting anything down?  My style of conversation may be brash, but that's just the type of person I am.  And manifestation is something I already know how to do.  I practice improving on how I do it, partly, because I'm a pagan witch.  I get the importance of personal responsibility.  I've embraced my own power and I'm doing rather well in using it with grace. It would just be nice to see others embrace their own power and use it well instead of waiting for someone or something to save them from themselves.

• Lol!!!

What are you gonna do with so called Super powers?

Don't you see the responsibility stemming from owning those powers?

Anyway, I really wish you luck, just put it to good use.

• I second blue~one and delilah...............it does take work ..................
    • I third that, hard hard work, and no one can do this for us.

• If we want a better world, we'll have to work for it...

And this is all ascension we need, this little spark of understanding, that makes us from sheep to human.

• It does take work Blueone, definitely agree :)

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
1 hour ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
1 hour ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
4 hours ago
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
10 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
10 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
10 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 7
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 56
Comments: 0