Kalki Maitreya

kalkiavatar.jpg

Kalki

"Whenever there is decay of righteousness... and there is exaltation of unrighteousness, then I Myself come forth... for the destruction of evil-doers, for the sake of firmly establishing righteousness, I am born from age to age." --- KRISHNA- Bhagavad Gita- fourth discourse

"When the practices taught by the Vedas and the institutes of law shall nearly have ceased, and the close of the Kali age shall be nigh, a portion of that divine being who exists of his own spiritual nature in the character of Brahma, and who is the beginning and the end, and who comprehends all things, shall descend upon the earth. He will be born as Kalki in the family of an eminent brahmin of Sambhala village, endowed with the eight superhuman faculties. By his irresistible might he will destroy all the barbarians and thieves, and all whose minds are devoted to iniquity. He will then re-establish righteousness upon earth; and the minds of those who live at the end of the Kali age shall be awakened, and shall be as pellucid as crystal. The men who are thus changed by virtue of that peculiar time shall be as the seeds of human beings, and shall give birth to a race who shall follow the laws of the Krita age, the Age of Purity." --- Hinduism- Vishnu Purana 4.24

In Kalki Avatar, Lord Vishnu will incarnate himself as Kalki, the machine-man, who will come riding his white horse and with his blazing sword in his hands. This is supposed to be a future avatar of Lord Vishnu. At the end of Kali Yuga (present eon) He will punish all evil doers in this world, destroy this world supposedly and recreate a golden age again. The Name Kalki literally means "The Annihilator of Ignorance." and is the last of the avatars of Lord Vishnu.

Famous as the last of the ten major avatara-s of Lord Vishnu, He has yet to make His appearance in this cycle of time, a time so dangerous that we are encouraged in the Srimad Bhagavatam to worship Him for protection: (According to some, He appears on Vaisakha sukla 12.)

kalki kale kala-malat prapatu
dharmavanayoru-krtavatara

"May Kalki-deva, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who appeared as an incarnation to protect religious principles, protect me from the dirt of the age of Kali."

Although described elaborately in the Brahmanda-purana, the Bhagavatam describes Lord Kalki's pastimes briefly:

.... At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher castes, and when the power of governement is transferred to the hands of ministers elected from the low-born sudra class or those less than them, and when nothing is known about the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser.

Lord Vishnu--the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the spiritual master of all moving and nonmoving living beings, and the Supreme Soul of all--takes birth to protect the principles of religion and to relieve His saintly devotees from the reactions of material work. Lord Kalki will appear in the home of the most eminent brahmana of the Sambhala village, the great soul Visnuyasa.

Thereafter, at the conjunction of the two yugas, the Lord of creation will take His birth as the Kalki incarnation and become the con of Visnu Yasa. At this time the rulers of the earth will have degenerated into plunderers.

Lord Kalki, the Lord of the universe, will mount His swift horse Devadatta and, sword in hand, travel over the earth exhibiting His eight mystic opulences and eight special qualities of Godhead. Displaying His unequaled effulgence and riding with great speed, He will kill by the millions those thieves who have dared dress as kings.

After all the imposter kings have been killed, the residents of the cities and towns will feel the breezes carrying the most sacred fragrance of the sandalwood paste and oher decorations of Lord Vasudeva, and their minds will thereby become transcendentally pure. When Lord Vasudeva, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, appears in their hearts in His transcendental form of goodneess, the remaining citizens will abundantly repopulate the earth. When the Supreme Lord has appeared on earth as Kalki, the maintainer of religion, Saya-yuga will begin, and human society will bring forth progeny in the mode of goodness.

When the moon, the sun and Brhaspati are together in the constellation Karkata, and all three enter simulatenously into the lunar mansion Pusya--at that exact moment the age of Satya, or Krta, will begin.

(translation from BBT Srimad Bhagavatam 1987)

"The Kalki-avatara is described in two varieties: one two-armed, the other four-armed. In the dasavatara slabs we find usually the two-armed variety described in the Vishudharmottara Purana as "a powerful man in angry mood, riding on horseback with a sword in his raised hand." -- Klaus K. Klostermaier, Hinduism: A Short History

Kalki Puran

This is a holy book of Hindus describing the advent of the last, the tenth Avtar to come. An Avatar is considered an incarnation of God, who appears on earth whenever religion declines and evil abounds, and corrects the situation. He is of high character and miraculous powers but subject to predestination and morality.

* Kalki will appear in the last on Kali Yug and will be the guide for the entire world.

* He will be born on the 12th day of the month.

* His parents will be : Vishnu Bhagat and Soomati meaning servant of God (the Cherisher) and peace.

* He will be with a beauty par-excellence. His body will be fragrant.

* He will get wisdom on a mountain.

* He will receive a horse from God, which will be faster than lightning. Riding it he will go around the earth and seven skies.

* Kalki will split the moon.

Aum

Sat Chit Ananda Parabrahma

Purushottama Paramatma

Sri Bhagavati Padmavati Sameta

Sri Kalki Bhagavate Namaha

Maitreya

Maitreya as described in The Mahaparinirvana Sutra Chapter V, Verses 1-14:

"And Ananda, holding back his tears, said to the Buddha: 'Who will teach us when you are gone?' And the Blessed One answered: 'I am not the first Buddha who has come upon the earth, nor shall I be the last. In the right time, another Buddha will arise in the world, a Holy One, a Supremely Enlightened One, endowed with wisdom in conduct, auspicious, Knowing the Truth, an incomparable leader of men, a Master of Spirit and mortals. He will reveal to you these Eternal Truths. He will preach his Dharma, Glorious in its Origin, Glorious in the Middle, and Glorious in its end, in the Spirit as well as the letter. He will proclaim a life of Dharma, wholly Perfect and Pure, even as I now proclaim.' Ananda said: 'How shall we know him?' And the Buddha said: 'He will be known as Maitreya which means, the friend.'"

The Future Buddha is shown as a young bodhisattva. His hair, once washed blue, is piled high in a Brahmanic style that repeats the form of the stupa-reliquary resting above his brow. He holds in his left hand a kundika bottle filled with the elixir of immortality and raises his right hand in the vitarka mudra, the gesture of argumentation. His nearly evanescent dhoti is ringed by two sashes and crossed with a Brahmanic thread. A flayed antelope skin covers his left shoulder.

Maitreya is believed to be a bodhisattva, one who refuses entry into nirvana, a transcendent state free from suffering, out of a compassionate desire to help others. At present, he is believed to reside in Tushita Heaven, where he awaits his rebirth. Although various calculations exist, this rebirth is expected to occur in 30,000 years. At the moment of his rebirth, Buddhist law will have completely degenerated, requiring a new revelation. After his rebirth, by some accounts, Maitreya will lead all beings still trapped in the cycle of rebirths to nirvana. Others maintain that he will preach for 60,000 years, after which he will enter nirvana and his doctrine will endure for another 10,000 years.

His cult first appeared in India around the 3rd century then spread throughout China, Korea, and Japan. The traditions surrounding Maitreya describe him taking on a variety of forms, such as a slothful student, a companion of the Buddha, or a kind tutor. In China, he is revered as a folk deity who wanders the country with a third eye in his back. In addition, Chinese emperors and empresses have claimed to be the incarnation of Maitreya in order to achieve political security.

Sometime in the 4th or 5th century, Buddhist monks brought the cult of Maitreya to Korea, where followers established him as a god of fertility who grants infants to barren women and answers the prayers of children. In Japan, celebrated teacher Kukai claimed he was Maitreya when he founded the Shingon (Pure Word) sect of Buddhism in the early 9th century. Maitreya remains one of the few bodhisattvas revered in both Theravada Buddhism and Mahayana Buddhism.

When Maitreya Will Come -- According to Nicholas Roerich, author of Heart of Asia (c. 1927):

"It is predicted that the manifestations of Maitreya shall come after the wars. But the final war shall be for the cause of the True Teaching. But each one rising up against Shamballa shall be stricken in all his works. And the waves shall wash away his dwellings. And even a dog shall not answer to his call. No clouds but lightening shall he see on the final night. And the fiery messenger shall rise up on pillars of Light. The Teaching indicates that each warrior of Shamballa shall be named the Invincible. The Lord Himself hastens. And his banner is already above the mountains. Thy pasture shall reach the Promised Land. When thou tendest thy flocks, dost thou not hear the voices of the stones? These are the toilers of Maitreya, who make ready for thee the treasures."

According to Share International, there are five signs of Maitreya's coming. Entitled "On the Emergence" they are as follows:

Maitreya says: Without disturbing anyone, I will chose my moment.

Even when you see me, do not run after me. If you run after me, you will lose me. If you parade me, you do not know who I am. I cannot be monopolized--I belong to everyone.

I have not come to create followers. Each of you should continue to develop within your own religious tradition. Respect your own religions, your own ideologies--in brief, your own thoughtform, and you will experience  the Master.

I do not want you to believe in me. I want you to experience me.

If you take one step towards me, I will take two steps towards you. I will lend you my strength. I am always with you.

MY VIEW : IF ANYONE BELIEVES THAT LORD KALKI WILL APPEAR 427,000 YEARS FROM NOW IS LIVING IN A DREAM WORLD ...HE IS HERE NOW AND HIS PRESENCE WILL BE REVEALED AT THE END OF 2012 FOR AT THE MOMENT HE IS WORKING BEHIND THE SCENE AND IS NOT VISIBLE TO 3rd DIMENSION BEINGS

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• According to the Srimad Bhagavatam  Kali Yuga lasts for 432,000 and that means we have nearly 427,000 years left... THIS CANNOT BE TRUE AS IT IS WAY TOOOOOO LONG

And it states that LORD KALKI WILL COME AT THE END OF KALI YUGA...nearing the end about 432,000 years from now ....THIS CANNOT BE TRUE AS IT IS WAY TOOOOOO LONG

LORD KALKI IS HERE NOW

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
50 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
6 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
6 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
6 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 130
Comments: 0