2013 and the Year of the Snake

Many changes are coming to humanity and there are a lot of people who have informed us of the ascension and Earth shifts symptoms they are experiencing. It is important that we all have a guiding voice that helps us through these changes, and though I am the channeler, the messages that I receive are just as much for me as they are for you, for I too am a child of the Gods and I too am journeying alongside you.

As many of you know one of our missions here is to open stargates between our world and the worlds of our ancestors and allies. During our recent ritual to do this we were told by the Goddess Inanna that we had unlocked the stargate between Earth and Chichen Itza. Soon after the ritual, I began going into many trances where I was moving through the dimensions of the different realities that exist not only within our universe, but in all universes.

The Goddess Inanna asked me to channel her message for you as right now during this time on Earth, humanity needs the love of the mother so much.

Inanna: “Nanaea, the reason why Chichen Itza was an important stargate to open is because there is so much energy stored there especially for this time. This energy will permeate its frequencies throughout the planet and join with the rest of the energies which are present now on Earth.

To my children, I want to talk to you a little about the symptoms that you are experiencing. I know that it is not very nice and it is hindering many of you in your day to day activities. Many of you are feeling nauseas and dizzy and believe me when I say that this is perfectly natural considering the changes that YOU are going through right now and not only the Earth shifts that are taking place. It will not end soon. You have to understand my beloveds that all of you who took part in the Enki Keys activation are going through such tremendous changes; your whole molecular structure is being corrected in order to move into the next dimension. All those who didn’t take part in this activation are also going through changes though their symptoms may not be as severe.

I want to tell you all that we know that you are suffering. If you have read the channeling’s from Esophoria Mystery School you will know that one country in particular is being targeted by the dark brother and this country is the United States of America. Rest assured that things could be worse, for as the dark brotherhood try earnestly to create minions to do their work and in some cases they succeed, their bigger operations are failing or have failed, due to the Anunnaki and their allies being on Earth right now.

They will try to target your weakest point and bring you down. They will try to continue to cultivate your minds in order to create thought patterns within you that they desire you to have. The media acts as a drug that lulls you into a false sense of security within the authoritive figures and world leaders. We know many of you have awoken to their agendas. You may even see many bankers shown being taken away in handcuffs but this is not because they are being brought down but simply because the dark brotherhood has no more use for them. Be sure that there is not one god who doesn’t love you. There are many. Your Father so loves you. Just have faith in yourself if in nothing else; even if it is not in us.

Link to rest of article

http://esophoria.org/2013-and-the-year-of-the-snake/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "I want to tell you that it is needed for you to acknowledge where love is needed most. If you are aware, of it, then you know where to focus your intentions. Let me explain. If you have a pain in your body, you need to locate it in order to treat it. If you have a wound, you need to apply the medicine directly onto that wound for although love travels, you really need to lay the love on in thick layers in order to combat the festering hate. Do you understand?"

....Goddess Inanna

This is healing at its most pure.

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
5 hours ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
5 hours ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
8 hours ago
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
14 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 20
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 56
Comments: 0