nun2-580x250.jpg

Enki: “Peace is with you all. These days leading to the New Year according to the time of your consciousness on Earth will bring a magnificence of truth and a new doorway that is opening within you for the star is within all men and women. There is a network of frequencies which knit themselves together to create a matrix and this surrounds you all right now as the merging between your world and the kingdom continues.

The radiant light of the one true heart within the consciousness of the Anunnaki gods is permeating throughout your consciousness and this is an empowerment for self love and courage to face the blackening of the sun that will come to you in 2014. 2014 will be the year of expressing the self and bringing your creativeness to the fore, allowing all that you are shine in the light of the day for all the see. Because 2014 is related to speed, you will notice that many things will happen for each of you personally and around you at lightening speed with 2014 speeding up the collective human ascension process and catapulting you into 2015. The reason for this, my children, is that you will enter a time loop that will bend back on itself for yes, if you have been following our messages to you and the messages of our associates, you will have learned that time is moving backwards to return to a place in your history (and ours) when humanity experienced a heightened, enlightened existence.

As the Kingdom is merging with your reality, and it will happen whether you are ready for this or not, we ARE trying to make this transition more comfortable for you, for this time is moving extremely fast to keep in alignment with the divine plan.

We do need to let you know that your beliefs and ideals will rapidly change in 2014 as your understanding and the expansion of your consciousness opens up to you other ways of thinking and many of you may even experience the most drastic alterations in what you had always believed to be true. This is ok; it is because your conscious is aligning with the divine core of truth and the unfolding of events that are taking place on Earth and which will become more apparent as each month passes.

The cosmic serpent gives way to the opening of heaven which is being opened by the key keeper of your world and as the bolts are loosened and the divine essences rain upon you, so shall the love of the gods be upon you, driving away any doubts you have had for your future within the matrix of humanity. As always, it is at this time that you should be thinking about what you need to release back into the cosmos to be recycled and returned to you as light and purity.

It is also the time for you to study and learn transmutation, to transmute the darkness within into light and the energies of 2014 can help you to do this as 2014 embodies all of the Christ qualities of beauty, grace, patience, strength and self respect as well as obedience to the divine force within you. Obedience, I say, because none of you are without a Master who is your teacher of The Way of being and this Master is you; the ‘you’ that dwells within. Do you understand now, before you rebel at the mere word, ‘obedience’? You react to this word so negatively because many of you lack self discipline and by listening to the word ‘obedience’ the lazy part of you rebels against disciplining yourself because it is just too much like hard work; right? Hard work is what will help you reach the heights and for this you need to obey the divine within, your inner Master, and become one with this intelligence.

The Mother-Father God is present within all souls as well as the Daughter-Son archetypes of the Mother-Father. Allow them to present themselves to you on a more conscious level so that you may build a stronger relationship with them both as being part of yourselves and also as being separate entities. Allow them to be your teachers for your spiritual and conscious enlightenment and ascension and allow them to guide you in times of confusion and sorrow.

You can connect with them by saying this simple petition to the divinities within and outside of you:

“Dear Mother-Father, who reflect yourselves in the Daughter-Son, who are part of me and who dwell within me and who are merged with my I AM presence and Divine Will that is aligned with that of the ALL; I wish to enter into the most sacred and holy Ashram within the divine temple of my soul where we are ONE.”

From what I have now taught you, it is now easy for you to understand why the New Year is also the year of ‘silence’ because without silencing the outer, your outer will not be able to hear the inner and it is the outer that is the conscious self which acts upon the reflections of the inner. Because 2014 is about speed and the fast forwarding of time, it is imperative that you remain stable, steadfast and silent within so ensure that you re-build your Holy Ashram on a solid foundation that will withstand any ‘storm’ that rages around you.

It is important for me to address those who have been holding on for so long during the downs that they experience to know that I have never left you; ‘we’ have never left you and we can hear your words and feel your feelings and thoughts. You are not lost; you are just going through the motions of re-discovering yourselves and trying to keep up with the ‘times’. Accumulate your feelings of despair and use it to empower your courage in making the choice to find balance within and in your surroundings.

And now, the Goddess Inanna wishes to share her message with you for 2014”

Inanna: “Sh…listen to me speak for what I will impart to you will need your focus. The ancients of old now inhabit the frequencies of chance, for beyond the chaotic darkness of rebirth a new light of truth is magnified beyond all polarities and quantities of wisdom and the ancients are guiding my words into your attention for they teach them to you in the beatings of your hearts.

The radiance of my love whispers to you with roaring voices and are heard by the ears of your heart. Across the chasm of change there dwells certain reward for the love that you have bestowed upon me in this life time and in all life times.

There is no room for regret within the Hall of Masters; there is only a gratitude for love given and received. Now there is a golden opportunity for holding on and letting go and this opportunity is none ending and eternal.

Armour yourselves with the power of the gods and MY heart shall be the beacon of light that will guide your way through the shadows of your egos. Your will is what makes your reality and whatever you will is what shall manifest. Is your will that which mirrors your divine path? Is the will that YOU are right now you true Thelema? If it is not then change your will so that it is a truth in your life, for anything that is not a true identity of your will is only an illusion and a creation of the lower vibrating reflection of your consciousness.

Your true will is divine and it is who you truly are in relation to your holy mission on Earth. Your will is just as powerful as divine will but it is you who has to make the choices in your life and not the divine. The gods gave you the gift to identify your will and the knowledge to align it with your own divine nature but it is your will that shall be done in heaven as it is on Earth; as above, so below, for the kingdom is your perception of reality within your own world which is your own kingdom.

When one follows their divine will there is no sadness, no want, and no need; there is only a sense of communion with all that is holy and sacred.”

Enki & Inanna: “We are one in you and you are one in us and we shower upon you direction and the golden map to guide your way through the labyrinth of 2014.”

http://esophoria.org/2014-creative-will/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
4 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
4 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
4 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
8 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 51
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 126
Comments: 0