CORPORATE MEDIA FALLS FOR FAKE BUNDY ROSA PARKS TWEET

Just a prankster or is something more nefarious up?

Here's a portion from my 2016 U.S.A. Basic Astrology Prediction:
 Also note that the 12th house can represent "terrorist situations," as well as "enemies within the government." The possibility exists for more terrorist situations in the first half of 2016, but combined with Neptune ("deception, lies, disappointment") this may also indicate commission of "false-flag operations" or "deceptive terrorists. " And unfortunately, alternative media has claimed the current Obama administration of an "accused history" of getting into hot water regarding involvement of these two commissions (according to the alternative media on the internet, a.k.a. "the fringe group").
The corporate media has exploited every opportunity to portray Ammon Bundy and the occupiers in Oregon as villains and rightwing kooks.

For instance, they grabbed a tweet purportedly posted by Bundy where he compared himself to civil rights activist Rosa Parks.

We are doing the same thing as Rosa Parks did. We are standing up against bad laws which dehumanize us and destroy our freedom.

“Bundy’s invocation of Parks drew criticism as his group will use force to defend themselves if raided during their attempt at forcing Washington give control of federal lands to ranchers, and Twitter made that clear to him,” reports TIME.

As suspected by more than a few that invocation was not posted by Bundy. In fact, Bundy does not have a Twitter account, according to Gizmodo.

“The account was created on January 3rd and has just 54 tweets, which should be the first red flag that it’s not Bundy. The guy seems to prefer Facebook, like any middle aged, red-blooded American would.”

8110959276?profile=original

Despite this, the corporate media slipped into overdrive to criticize and lambast the post.

8110959293?profile=original

The hoax did not stop after it was discovered Bundy has nothing to with it.

This begs the question: is the fake account merely some mean-spirited prankster attempting to discredit Bundy or is something more nefarious up—like a COINTELPRO dirty trick.

If MLK was alive today I feel he would be here taking a stand with us. #CitizensForConstitutionalFreedom

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Here's a past example of "U.S. deceptive terrorism" done in Syria: 

8115520875?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
7 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
7 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
7 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 130
Comments: 0