Is it a 'one day' (cataclysmic) event which we can't do much about and are manipulated to be passive by-standers towards it matrialising......doing nothing... 

Or could it be the earlier date?

Why is this date never mentioned by the main stream media, is that to prevent us focussing on and participating actively and consciously in ushering in the New World....??..staying abreast of what's happening with the changes in the world or will we be struggling always to understand by playing catch up to the scenarios as they unfold..always overwhelmed....

Please check out www.calleman.com ...

I think Calleman's views and scientific exploration of the mayan calendar makes a lot of sense and highlights that we might be taken for a ride by the 'powers that are'  to believing that 21.12.2012 something dreadful will happen ( ...create some 'nice and sensational' movies like 2012..)' and the people go into fear and become paralised...     ...nothing one can do about it....

That will serve them well.

I believe strongly that we need to get more involved with this time period leading towards the ending of the cycles and what that means..for us now....the new world we are supposed to be creating....with intent.

What does it mean if the cycles of economy end?? How are we to engage with such a situation?

What does it mean when the cycles of government, of a few governing over the many, end??

What does it mean when the cycles of fincial dominance and the changeover to something new happens?? What 'new' and how??

Please check it out, if you want to of course, I think this is very important.

We need to have our wits about us, they are playing a game of cat and mouse!! It is not in their interest that we have courage and use our power.

They do not want us to focus on that world where they will not be with us anymore where we finally move into our power...and the light will chase away the darkness!!

Peace!!

Marion

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• After spending many hours reading reams of work from all sides, "My" feeling, sense, intuition or heart tells me that Feb 11, 2011 starts the last tier on the Mayan Calendar. While in all 13 days and nights of that tier (the top / last one), we are in the last DAY of ALL previous tiers. The one (tier) we are in now, each day / night is or has been 360 days long. Starting Feb 11, 2011, each day and night is 20 days long. Oct 28, 2011 is the final, end and finish of ALL days on all tiers at once. I don't feel as though it means that the world is "ending", but I DO sense that the world "as we know it" will be gone or replaced. I see the Mayan calendar as showing evolution, spiritual and mental, not so much physical. I read today that even with the economy in such a bad place, (depression, NOT recession) crime is DOWN. That's not normal. People ARE waking up, evolving, changing and seeing what's happening. Even on my Karaoke page, (I run Karaoke for a living) the first two main paragraphs are about what we must to to make it. Stop "thinking" so much and listen to and follow our intuition. Live in love, meaning that while you don't have to LIKE something, you DO have to understand it and realize that others may come from a totally different viewpoint than you (or me). Live and think in and with love (not lust). I think the MSM is pointing way out PAST the horizon and saying "Look at the horizon!" As long as we listen with our hearts and intuition, we'll see and hear what's real, coming and happening.
    • I agree with you Tom. I have noticed people changing and asking deep questions and many are waking up. I think there is a sense that something big is underway.
      People are also waking up to the games being played.
      Have been looking at whats happening and I was looking at the gulf oil spill yesterday on youtube ...very frightening..........and someone was saying it could be a volcano they drilled into and that spills disaster worldwide if thats the case as it will effect the economy drastically everywhere; fisheries and attached economic sector/s like restaurants and workers and fishermen etc...and there is a serious health issue involved...and how are they going to 'cap' a volcano?? .. .. that has never been done before!
      Haliburton has also been implicated and people are wondering if they sabotaged the well when repairing it 10 days prior to it collapsing and that if they are trying to close off the domestic oil supply, which Obama wanted to use and force the continued dependence on arab oil..are they going to buy off BP, then they have most oil companies in the world...??
      If we are in the last day now, then at the end of it all economic systems which are of service to self and all government/governing that exists as service to self and all financial /institutions/systems which certainly is serving self, will also cease?? How might that look at the time of change??
      We the people are watching thats for sure!
      I do hope and believe that something good will come out of this!! I believe it will!....:)..:)..

Peace to All!
      Marion
  • I don't know what is going to happen. I hope it is a nice, steady raising... not a huge shock. In my body, I grok it is a slow thing.
  • November 11, 2011 (11,9,11)

This would be exactly three years after the financial collapse of 2008. Also keep in mind that numerology and astrotheology play a huge role in the decisions made at a higher level of worldwide governance.

Look into the Georgian and Julian calendars because it seems like 12.21.2012 is a little off.
    • Correction:

November 9th, 2011 not November 11th, 2011
This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
4 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
4 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
4 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
8 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 51
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 126
Comments: 0