Why?

You have had it said to you of and with pure love intention, as to what you refer to as your Ascension, yet you still find it either difficult to believe or difficult to understand.

Now i would ask of you this one question, why? why would you deny such a great future for all mankind?.

Should i speak of vast battles in and around your planet, battles of how different races of et are battling for your very souls, how there are et going to come and take you away, maybe this is what you have come to believe, if it is then no love involved at all, just control by the victor.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi folks, hi james ryan, I definitely can see that something is happening in this world, whatever one wishes to call it, it definitely seems to be an uplifting thing. Heck only a few weeks ago, people I know were not very nice and now it's like a switch has been flipped inside of them, they are all being much nicer and loving and I am grateful. I myself am also noticing, nothing seems to bother me anymore and i can hold my center of peace very strongly with ease it seems. Hi Delilah7777, I am as well feeling very drained today and am having trouble keeping my eyes open just like your experiencing, even though I had plenty of sleep.
    peace love light
    • "I definitely can see that something is happening in this world... it definitely seems to be an uplifting thing... [Only] a few weeks ago, people I know were not very nice and now it's like a switch has been flipped inside of them..." --VioletRay

The people around me are pretty much all negative, but I think they are working on things of their own. My reactions to them are getting better though...
  • Ahhh - I totally believe there is a cosmic awakening happening, which is what I call Ascension, I think it's one in the same thing honestly, but I always keep an open mind to new possibilities....

The truth is, life is too strange and amazing these days to not think something is happening... some people don't know how to handle it, so you see them re-act in all kinds of ways, some positive, some not so positive...

It is definitely a trying time for many people, and being compassionate is important....

With some people it's hard, because they already have bad intensions, and even if you try and win with them, you lose sometimes...

I just try and keep a positive attitude and stay as strong as possible.... I feel really drained this evening for some reason, it feels like I can barely stay awake.... but deep down I know that something amazing has been happening on planet Earth, and it just keeps getting more and more intense...

Secret-PlacesGif.gif

I welcome transformation, I welcome Ascension, I welcome our Destiny :)
This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
59 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
6 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
6 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
6 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 130
Comments: 0