400,000 Nato Troops in US?

Patriots won't make it to Fema Camps-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRKMzY1E22Q

In the first half, author and researcher, Steve Quayle, discussed the coming worst-case scenarios approaching the world and how they are all interrelated. "We're in a time period like no other in the history of the world," he declared, warning that the proverbial 'end game' of the global elite, as foretold in the Bible, has arrived. He cited the amplified violence in society, manipulation of the world's economy, and extreme weather being controlled by HAARP as indicators of this agenda to take over the planet. According to Quayle, "UN globalists" see gun control in America as a key step towards fulfilling their plan and he claimed that "four star, active duty generals in special operations" have told him that there are nearly 400,000 NATO troops already in the United States.

Quayle also shared chilling details about the secret plans for FEMA camps in America. He cited a whistle blower from the EPA who told him "the real purpose of a lot of it." Quayle explained that there is a "red list" of people who are "deemed incorrigible" and includes talk show hosts, gun owners, veterans, and "people who are outspoken." These unfortunate souls, he said, are to be "terminated within the first 30 days" and, thus, will not end up in FEMA camps. The "blue list" are law enforcement and military personnel who carry out the plans for the people on the "red list." Finally, there are those on the "green list," who will reside in FEMA camps and are reeducated to be turned into "techno-serfs" for the global elite.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What is it exactly you're trying to say? I'm not a big fan of riddles.

• You're willing to take a risk when the variable is just how cruel the Illuminati are willing to be? Do you have any idea how little they value human life? Do you trust them or do you feel someone will protect you, do you feel immune to the threat they pose? Please, talk to me. I am not in such high spirits over this.

I wouldn't feel so strongly against disarmament if it were just all us average people. I'd still be against it as I feel people have the right to defend themselves, I wouldn't feel as threatened. But when we have such malevolent manipulative forces in control of the world something like this is the green light for them and raises so many alarms.

• Regardless of whether or not this is true, disarming yourself invites this kind of trouble. Look at the entire picture and don't be blinded by tears. Your well meaning heart can be manipulated.
    When you beg to people with absolute disregard for other people to walk all over you it is exactly what you will get.
    • there were plenty of guns around in the '70s but the horror like what happened Friday was almost non existent-yes there were serial killers and crime in general but nothing like that-the same bastards coming for the guns are the same who have encouraged or allowed so much realistic violence in the pop culture-look at the vid games today and the special effects in films-gore

• Even Ghandi said we should defend ourselves and our loved ones, not be walked upon by bullies lest we be cowards. Interesting article I read on that. People are being led like lamb to the slaughter, and they are loving every minute of it. I don't get it.

• As an average person I don't know what to do about it. If 'something good' is going to happen, it has to happen really soon.I don't remember his name or the exact quote. Some dude a long time ago said that when tyranny comes to America it will be under the pretense of security and safety and people will be fooled into begging for their rights to be taken away. Something like that right?

• Exactly like that.

• try and start discussions about the pop culture influence -a disturbed mind is easy prey for demonic infuences

• What? Sorry, I don't understand what you are trying to get across.

• They also control the music industry and fill it with subliminal messages and 'hints' of what they plan to do a head of time. Mainly, they use music as just another way to brainwash and control people. Look it up, tons of artists have "come out" about it. Usually they end up dead for doing so.

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Malcolm posted a blog post
A conclusion at the end for the uninitiated is provided. The above photo was from the Manhattan Project in Almogordo, New Mexico (07/16/45; 5:29:45 am). This 2024 alert concerns the 2024 transit of the Uranian Astrology midpoint Uranus/Vulcanus near…
3 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"yes Drekx, some say the BRICS meeting 22-24 Okt. in Kazan, Russia is the most important event of the year, but we all know the presidential election in the USA is more important"
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"BRICS meeting tomorrow in Russia and planning the next stages of de-Dollarization....
They want a gold-backed currency...This is the future of finance on planet Earth...and leads to the golden age...
If you own silver and gold, expect massive rises…"
13 hours ago
Edward posted a status
Planning to......
* A/C Biz, Embassy, Money.....etc..
* Arrest, Weapon..etc..

Have a nice week...
Thanks..take care.....
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The private western central banking system, is certainly falling.....As advised before, purchase silver and gold.....
The solutions are BRICS currency and systematic alternatives, plus the west re-adopting a gold standard.....Reverse 1971, and…"
16 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
18 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
23 hours ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
23 hours ago
More…

A conclusion at the end for the uninitiated is provided. The above photo was from the Manhattan Project in Almogordo, New Mexico (07/16/45; 5:29:45 am). This 2024 alert concerns the 2024 transit of the Uranian…

Read more…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 36
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 59
Comments: 0