7/03/09 "Talks with God"

Well, what an interesting bash off we have seen here at the command station!And its all because a little belief..Would god be proud of the wars he has started since the dawn of religion? Probably not..So whats our little cosmic battle about here?God is you, God is me....really..so all the fighting about god, is actually god fightin itself..Your enemy is god telling you something.Be black, be white, have a little fight.. its all just god learning more about the infinite..I would like to get more practical with this concept..

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have to agree with you about plants being very sensitive to vibrations around them. When I was having a lot of domestic problems and abduction problems and a problem of being abused, my countless houseplants, no matter how hard I worked on keeping them healthy would not flourish, and oftentimes they would just shrivel up and die dispite all the reading I did on their care, how much water and light they each needed and all the nutrients they needed. I could kill any plant in my house without even trying. In fact one time I had to plant-sit for my sister while she traveled for a month so she brought all 8 of her african violets to my house to take care of them, and by the time she had returned all of them had died.......I even had someone come to check to make sure that my air quality was ok, no small gas leaks, ozone etc, and also had my water tested....I was so concerned about why everything in my house would not grow or flourish. I even started using bottled water and grow lights on all the plants just in case. All that did not work. Kept buying plants, they kept croaking.

Well I finally gave up on having house plants even though I loved them all around me, and my sister finally stopped calling me the "plant murderer", lol.

Odd thing is is when I finally got out of my abusive situation and finally my abductions by the greys stopped, in my new life and home, I got houseplants and they are doing fabulous, even my african violets. I think that because I was paranoid, despondent, terrorized and just plain physically and mentally miserable, that the plants could not handle the stress in my home and myself, and that is what made them die. Just could not handle the negativity that blanketed my home and my life.

Now I talk to my plants, play them soothing music and give them outside air everyday to get the sun for a little bit instead of always inside and they are doing super. So I agree about them being sensitive to the vibrations around them, and I also think they give off vibrations themselves of love. I feel the warmth and beauty they give my life, and they in turn feel the love and security in my home now.
  • I have a theory which I am working on, which deals with fundamental infinity..

The universe is a self contained infinity feedback loop. It arose on its own accord because of the infinity feedback..

You know what happens when you put a microphone next to its speaker? Feedback..

Vibrations are all that we experience.. and I think they came from the infinity loop..
  • It's funny, I can say God Is Everything, and I wont get any disagreements.

But if I say, I Am God Equal To You, then it starts to tweak a few egos.

I just said the same Exact Thing in two different ways...

It takes a much larger ego to think you're separate from God than to be Oneness.
  • We came down here this time to earth with total free will. Humans start wars...humans have ego...humans have the emotions that beget fear based emotions. God doesn't start wars, God doesn't interfere with human's that way...He/she gave human's the free will to make right or wrong choices...I am just getting into this discussion and have more to read...sooooo....
  • This reply was deleted.
    • I have yet to see an ocean, a beach or a Planet manifest before my eyes. If that's how God proves that God is God either God isn't here, God is lazy, or that's not how God works. What if God is Life Itself? Is that not a miracle on par with sudden manifestation? What if together we are Co-Creating this Planet, and the manifestations aren't quite as sudden as you think they're supposed to be?

What if Everything Is God?

I'm curious, where did you get the idea that God is something that just manifests oceans or beaches on a whim to prove to you he/she is God? Have you actually seen that occur? If not, isn't that what religion taught you God was supposed to do?
    • Here is a very cool book to check out...and argue with Dr. Gregg Braden...he is brilliant and what he says is mind blowing!!!!

Smiles here...nothing lost nothing gained...check him out...lol

Juels

http://www.greggbraden.com/about/

The God Code
      The Secret Of Our Past, The Promise Of Our Future

What would it mean to discover an ancient language—a literal message—coded into the DNA of life itself? What we once believed of our past is about to change…

A message has been found within the molecules of life; deep within the DNA in each cell of our bodies. Through a remarkable discovery linking ancient alphabets to the elements of life, our genetic code now reads as a text message of healing and peace! The code in our cells includes the ancient name of God, and offers concrete evidence that we are an intentional species, related to one another and life itself, in the most intimate way imaginable.

In this compelling work, Gregg Braden will share the life-changing discovery that led him from a successful career in Aerospace and Defense, to an extensive12-year study of the most honored traditions of humankind.
  • Well put Arthur!! What a concept that enlightened beings like the human being should keep going to this 3D experience on earth where you start up every time with amnesia of who you really are....and begin the journey again of (god) searching for God....:)..

Marion
  • The rose follows the fibonnaci sequence as well. Not that it's about numbers and analyzing things, just pointing out that there's an underlying Order that's part of our Oneness.
  • God started all the wars? Bad God!
    • Religions clash
This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
2 hours ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
2 hours ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
5 hours ago
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
11 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
11 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
11 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 12
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 56
Comments: 0