You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!
This reply was deleted.
Latest Activity
A basic conclusion is provided at the end for the uninitiated. An understanding of Uranian Astrology and the 90 Degree dial is required. In 2026, Latoya Jackson appeared on "The View" television show and stated that her brother Michael told her…
Completely evil!Bowne Report-https://www.alexjoneslive.com/2026/09/29/bowne-report-the-covid-gen...
Posted on 09/28/2026 by EraOfLight — 2 Comments ↓ Currently, the Earth’s electromagnetic field has opened up the equinox cracks, creating an energy portal that allows charged plasma from the Sun to enter into our planetary atmosphere. As a…
Posted on 09/29/2026 by EraOfLight — 3 Comments ↓ We are The Creators. We are a 12th-dimensional collective of non-physical beings, and we are here to help.We are always impressed by humanity’s ability to thrive under less-than-ideal…
A Divinely Focussed Mind Has The Power Of The Universe By Saint Germaine Via Octavia Vasile ***All messages shared here are lovingly channeled through me from the different beings, councils, and collectives I connect with. The accompanying images…
HOLDING THE SACRED SPACE FOR DIVINE GOVERNMENT WITH PATRICIA COTA-ROBLES In the midst of the chaos and confusion surfacing in the various Governmental systems in the United States of America and around the World, the Company of Heaven is…
Why Is My Body Doing This ? By Jen Ward and Marvin Schneider Jenuine Healing HQ Living with persistent pain is difficult enough. Having to convince other people that it's real can make it even harder.When an illness isn't immediately visible,…
"𒉆𒋫𒊒...An Akkadian reference to "namtaru." which means, a divine decree of fate, or assigned destiny...In this example, one allotted to human function....The Sumerian equivalent being "namtar" 𒀭𒉆𒋻
There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
A basic conclusion is provided at the end for the uninitiated. An understanding of Uranian Astrology and the 90 Degree dial is required. In 2026, Latoya Jackson appeared on "The View" television show and…
Completely evil!
Bowne Report-https://www.alexjoneslive.com/2026/09/29/bowne-report-the-covid-genocide-is-massive/…
Replies
Well I finally gave up on having house plants even though I loved them all around me, and my sister finally stopped calling me the "plant murderer", lol.
Odd thing is is when I finally got out of my abusive situation and finally my abductions by the greys stopped, in my new life and home, I got houseplants and they are doing fabulous, even my african violets. I think that because I was paranoid, despondent, terrorized and just plain physically and mentally miserable, that the plants could not handle the stress in my home and myself, and that is what made them die. Just could not handle the negativity that blanketed my home and my life.
Now I talk to my plants, play them soothing music and give them outside air everyday to get the sun for a little bit instead of always inside and they are doing super. So I agree about them being sensitive to the vibrations around them, and I also think they give off vibrations themselves of love. I feel the warmth and beauty they give my life, and they in turn feel the love and security in my home now.
The universe is a self contained infinity feedback loop. It arose on its own accord because of the infinity feedback..
You know what happens when you put a microphone next to its speaker? Feedback..
Vibrations are all that we experience.. and I think they came from the infinity loop..
But if I say, I Am God Equal To You, then it starts to tweak a few egos.
I just said the same Exact Thing in two different ways...
It takes a much larger ego to think you're separate from God than to be Oneness.
What if Everything Is God?
I'm curious, where did you get the idea that God is something that just manifests oceans or beaches on a whim to prove to you he/she is God? Have you actually seen that occur? If not, isn't that what religion taught you God was supposed to do?
Smiles here...nothing lost nothing gained...check him out...lol
Juels
http://www.greggbraden.com/about/
The God Code
The Secret Of Our Past, The Promise Of Our Future
What would it mean to discover an ancient language—a literal message—coded into the DNA of life itself? What we once believed of our past is about to change…
A message has been found within the molecules of life; deep within the DNA in each cell of our bodies. Through a remarkable discovery linking ancient alphabets to the elements of life, our genetic code now reads as a text message of healing and peace! The code in our cells includes the ancient name of God, and offers concrete evidence that we are an intentional species, related to one another and life itself, in the most intimate way imaginable.
In this compelling work, Gregg Braden will share the life-changing discovery that led him from a successful career in Aerospace and Defense, to an extensive12-year study of the most honored traditions of humankind.
Marion
-
1
-
2
of 2 Next