FOLLOW THE OTHER 10 VIDEO'S IN THE SERIES ON UTUBE.....
Unmistaken Child documents another world. It is a world where events that seem to be the products of belief are actually experienced. A deceased saint chooses to be reincarnated; his devoted assistant is asked to locate a child whose body is now inhabited by the saint. Worlds of knowledge that most of us call superstition are brought into play. What is most astounding is that everyone involved in this challenge agrees that the mission and the saint himself, in whatever form he appears, are sacred, and that finding and bringing him to recognition is, as the young assistant says, "a thousand times more important" than anything else.

Nati Baratz, the Israeli filmmaker responsible for this amazing movie, started out to make a film about a group of Tibetan Jews. That he was drawn into filming the search for the reincarnated saint and willing to devote over five years of work to that effort is testimony to the power of attraction presented by the monks whose search is documented. That some of the highest spiritual leaders alive today, including the Dalai Lama, allowed Mr. Baratz and his crew to film their intimate meetings and sacred rituals testifies additionally to the deep trust these leaders invested in the filmmaker.

We the audience can only watch, perhaps in disbelief, perhaps in reverence of the devotion to task - both the task of locating the reincarnated saint and the task of filming the arduous search. Nothing is asked of us as we watch events unfold. Detail by detail, everything is revealed in its own time. Baratz patiently shows us another way of being, one that challenges and at the same time embraces our Western logic driven frame of reference.

Is this film evidence that those who hold the great spiritual knowledge of the East are willing at last to share their knowledge with us? Or are we simply being shown the chasm that divides us from that knowledge? Has the time come for humanity to awaken from its eternity of sleep? Or are we simply being shown another cultural reality? These are some of the questions viewers might ponder after seeing Unmistaken Child.

This truly is a magnificent documentary divided into eleven parts. That will leave you asking Do you believe in Reincarnation?

TIMEBOUND v's TIMELESS AWARENESS..

A key lesson in spiritual teaching "Time is the psychological enemy of man" meaning that we are psychologically under mined and derived of our real selves by the feeling that time is an absolute over which we have no control. We somehow forget that we choose whether to make time our enemy in the first place.
Its possible to have actual experiences of timelessness,and when that happens,there is a shift from time-bound awareness to timeless awareness.
Time bound awareness is defined by:
* External goals (Approval from others,material possessions,salary,climbing the ladder of professional success)
* Deadlines and time pressure
* Self Image built up from past experiences
* Lessons learned from past hurts and failures
* Fear of change,fear of death
* Distraction by past and future (worries,regrets,anticipations,fantasies)
* Longing for security (Never permanently achieved)
* Selfishness,limited point of view (typical motivation "What's in it for me")

Timeless awareness is defined by:
* Internal goals (happiness,self-acceptance,creativity,satisfaction that one is doing one's best at all times)

* Freedom from time pressure,sense that time is abundant and open-ended
* Little thought of self-image,action focused on the present moment
* Reliance on intuition and leaps of imagination
* Detachment from change and turmoil,no fear of death
* Positive experiences of being
* Selflessness,alterism,sense of sharing humanity (typical motivation "Can I help?")
* Sense of personal immortality

Although I have described them as opposites,there is in fact a whole range of experience running from completely time-bound to completely timeless awareness.
A person who dreads his mortality,who is consumed by success and deadlines and depends solely on external motivations,would be almost pathologically time-bound,yet we can all see some of these traits in ourselves. On the other hand,the saint who lives only for The creators,whose experiences of being in constant and certain,represents the extreme freedom of timelessness. Most people do not manifest either extremes,and yet in many ways our deepest traits and attitudes are based on how we relate to time and metabolize it.

Most people have very little notion of how much effort they expand to keep themselves trapped in time-bound awareness. In their natural state,both body and mind attempt to discharge negative energies as soon as they are felt. A baby cries when it is hungry,thrashes when it chafes,and falls asleep when it becomes exhausted. Once you reach adulthood,however,spontaneous expression has largely been squelched in favour of behaviour that is safe,socially acceptable,calculated to get what you want,or simply habitual.

The loss of spontaneity is a result of not living in the present,but there is another result I havn't discussed: the loss of timelessness.
When the human organism is discharging its negative experiences efficiently,the mind is empty of past or future concerns,there is no worry,anticipation,or regret. This means that the mind is left open to being,the simplest state of awareness. To support the mind in this open state,the body must be relaxed and flexible. Without stored stress,thus the most natural and easy experience anyone can have is that of timeless mind and ageless body.

Unfortunately,normal life is far from this state,we are all time-bound and only on the rarest occasions generally when we least expect it - do we manage to break in to a conscious experience of our true nature. And in a world hungry for spiritual contact and so desperately lacking it,one taste of the timeless creates an earthquake in a persons awareness.Hense the shift happens,and along with it comes all sorts of symptoms this is a wonderfully evocative depiction of what it is to go beyond time & space,the sense of freedom,of throwing away the old baggage,arises automatically once a person stops relating only to his limited self. What is this thing you call "me"?
A reference point built up from memories. Just as a bride say who has a specific reference point that she can call on to relieve her wedding day,the constant of your mind is built up of similar reference points - holographic packages of old experiences - that you use to define who you are.

I hope you enjoy the above video series and please pass it forward to anyone and everyone freely...

~Vlada~

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks, I watched that quite a while ago however I did not see the beginning of it so I thought that they did this all the time, I was unaware that they were looking for a specific reincarnation.
This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
28 minutes ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
29 minutes ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
3 hours ago
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
9 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
9 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
9 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 4
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0