UNITED FOR GLOBAL CHANGE OCTOBER 15TH
On October 15th citizens around the world will take to the streets to express outrage at how our rights are being undermined by the alliance between politicians and big corporations. From Democracia real Ya (Real Democracy Now) we invite you to participate in this peaceful protest by joining our call to action or by calling for other actions on this date. It is time to raise our voice. Our future is at stake, and nothing can hold back the power of millions of people when they unite for a common goal.

Democracia real Ya is a platform that originated in Spain to coordinate various civil mobilization groups. Under the slogan "We are not goods in the hands of politicians and bankers", thousands of people took to the streets on May 15th to demand a more participatory democracy, to reject corruption in Spain's political system, and to show our opposition to the austerity measures imposed on us. Following the success of that first demonstration, several movements emerged. Acampadas (tent cities) were set up in central squares across the country, much like the first occupation of Tahrir Square in Cairo. The acampadas gave rise to popular assemblies, where citizens shape their goals through an inclusive non-hierarchal decision making process. The May 15 movement soon expanded beyond Spanish borders and inspired actions in numerous cities around the world, including a mass demonstration against the Euro Pact last June 19th.

Pressured by financial powers, our political leaders work for the benefit of just a few, regardless of the social, human or environmental cost this may cause. By promoting wars for profit and impoverishing whole populations, our ruling classes are depriving us of our right to a free and just society.

That's why we invite you to join this peaceful fight and spread the message that together we have the ability to change this intolerable situation. Let's take to the streets on October 15th. It's time for them to listen to us. United we will make our voices heard!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
6 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
6 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
7 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 130
Comments: 0