I have Ascended, afterr all. Ask me about it a couple days ago and I would have paused before answering. I was still reeling internally as I woke up Decemeber 22... My energies had crescendoed the night before when I was waiting, prepared, on high alert. I went to bed somewhat early having had a beautiful day with my children, my friends. I even had my youngest children sleep with me in my big bed so that I could be with them should they need me. Having chosen me as their mother, they must have known the challenges they took on when they saw these last two years of our lives in future. Having a parent who is a Lightworker, someone who has the awesome and daunting responsibility of sharing the truth with those who have no idea what you're talking about, well for kids, that can be a rough road. None of the other parents were saying what i was saying... They would even ask me if i would please refrain from talking about the state of planetary affairs in front of their friends. Lol... I tried to... But I couldn't, I had a job to do. To tell their friends, my friends, my family, strangers on the streets. I not only told them, I showed them. I live it, everyday, with pleasure and peace, but also with such anticipation. Knowing that it is the truth. Knowing that it makes perfect sense. Knowing that God cannot be put in a box and neither can we. It has been a vast metamorphosis. Has it been difficult? Yes, you all know it has. You have been there, my friend. So yes, it has been at times uncomfortable to be me, be my child, my friend, my lover, my family member. Because I talked about Ascension, I studied it, I lived it, I breathed it. For two years, I followed my path, no matter what discomforts it entailed, for me, and mine. I have given myself to it with all of my heart, all of my mind, all of my soul. My choice, through the power of my sovereign will, I have chosen this path, because I understand it. The literal magic of the phenomenon. The physics. The sacred mathematics and geometry. The intellectual concepts that surround and support the entire "event" of the process we call "Ascension". Is that required? No, of course not. It is not necessary to contemplate and comprehend all of the semantics. It is all about the heart, after all, plain and simple. Not the mind. I had been in contact all day with friends who are Awake and we blessed one another's journey. Had spoken with many I know and love who have yet to grasp the significance of what we believed these days held in store for us as a planet. Thinking of Gaia... Us... I was poised in spirit like so many. "On the brink", I thought to myself. As if we, as a species, a collective, ONE organism, were perched on the highest cliff ledge, ready to fly off into the ethers of heaven, the stars, the planets.

Link To Rest of Article

http://soundofheart.org/galacticfreepress/content/after-all

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey Aly,

She has so eloquently described what so many are experiencing at this time.

Beautiful it is.

Namaste.

WE ARE DIVINE SOVEREIGN BEINGS OF LIGHT

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The private western central banking system, is certainly falling.....As advised before, purchase silver and gold.....
The solutions are BRICS currency and systematic alternatives, plus the west re-adopting a gold standard.....Reverse 1971, and…"
2 minutes ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
7 hours ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
7 hours ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
15 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 22
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 56
Comments: 0