ATTENTION: OATH KEEPERS and ALL Men and Women of CONSCIENCE... ATTENTION! Speech by: Dr. Dahlia Wasfi

What price Freedom? WE must take up Arms in Defense of the Innocent. This Evil Cabal, which includes DC, intends to destroy you, me and everything beautiful and sacred thing left on this planet! If you think that the 2012 election is the answer then, you are still completely asleep. If you think that your world will continue on in tranquility, you are deluded. Please, please Wake-Up, please! Time is very short.

namaste

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You have no Idea what this video is.   “WARRNING”  Military bubble of horrors to stimulate the human emotion that wants us to kill. All false flag, and aggression is to keep us in war, and kill minded.  If no one shows up there powerless, billions to one. 

They want you to stand up, and fight and die. Thousands of years and there still getting us to fight because it’s the right thing to do…You Wake UP.   This is how they Get you To die. 

Spit on you till you stand up and fight each other while they sit back and watch?  And so they do it again and get away while we kill each other.  This video is a spoon that whips the soup into a fraught.  

I’m not saying this video is wrong, its all true, How else would they get you to send your son or daughter into battle to die. And then you call them hero’s when there dead and gone.

They have to Spit on you so bad you will die yourself.  They never die ----- we do.   If no one ever see this we all die. Game over.  They win we die. Meditate and live.  Die a natural death, or assertion. Bt not at there hand of emotional war fare. it’s a ware on your attention and emotions.

Destroy this video and we win.   Stop your emotions from killing us all.

• I agreed whole and pure heartedly PEACE not War in any form there is no Peace in War in any form, I agree also destroy this Video and go with your heart of love to calm the oceans and sea's.  If there is Love in the heart it will overwhelmed those who think that you are not alert, awakened to their influences and mind control through the media, SHUT the media out of your soul.  Think with your heart and not your mind, it has been programmed to be controlled look at the many years it has successfully done its job, now" We" are awakening to their plot and ploy do not fall for it, stay calm, cool and collective within your heart of hearts.

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
4 hours ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
4 hours ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
13 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
13 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
13 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 15
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 56
Comments: 0