Obama had his solar return on August 5, 2015, in Washington D.C. Here is the chart of the solar return below, relative to Obama's horoscope char, per Honolulu data:

8110909695?profile=original

2015 (Venus/Jupiter) In Opposition With 2015 Midheaven AND In Square Formation With 2015 Saturn (And Note 2015 Saturn Is In Conjunction With Obama's Natal Midheaven (In Light Green Above))

The Midheaven can be defined as "reputation" and "how one will be viewed by the public or by peers for accomplishments." The locations for the Midheaven on the chart above are the label "Mc" (2015 chart) and the border between the ninth and tenth houses (Obama's natal chart). These placements are all strongly included with the red-hot Jupiter Square Saturn transit going on at that time, and the end result is a T-square formation.

The 2015 Jupiter Square Saturn transit ("a hard choice") is still taking place in the sky as I write this, and is currently downgraded from "very hot" to "hot." The square taking place on August 5, 2015 was a very hot square (but not exact) relative to Obama's nata Midheaven placement ("reputation"). This event includes Obama's natal 7th house North Node in conjunction with this 2015 Venus/Jupiter combination as well. This activity is all encapsulated within the light green drawn encapsulation border above.

For people who use the Kenya location for Obama's horoscope birthchart, the choice for Midheaven placement will not make a significant difference (since the Kenya Midheaven is 0 Sagittarius 48 minutes, a difference slightly less than 2.5 degrees away from the Jupiter / Saturn midpoint (and this is still "hot," but not "very hot")).

As mentioned, the Midheaven represents the reputation of the individual or the entity, or how society will view the entity in this lifetime. Obama's 2015 solar return has the 2015 Saturn very close to Obama's natal Midheaven. And yes, Saturn is also involved in a very hot square square aspect with a 7th house Venus / Jupiter conjunction ("relations that are public or legal based, marriage issues, divorce issues, legal matters").

Lets take a look at the impact of the 2015 Saturn placement.

Saturn (a.k.a. Mr. Scrooge, Pai Mai, "that mean old man")

The 2015 solar return Saturn is in Obama's 9th house and is in a very hot conjunction with Obama's natal Midheaven. This indicates that a "testing" of Obama's reputation is going on, and will continue to go on as we enter 2016.

The 2015 solar return Saturn is also in a square formation with the 2015 Venus Conjunct Jupiter combination, and this may represent some sort of reputation "downgrade" or "limitation" regarding areas of choice that are related to the 7th house Venus / Jupiter conjunction ("relations or relationships that are public or legal based, marriage issues, divorce issues, legal matters, international relations").

Astrologer Jayj Jacobs always emphasized that Jupiter / Saturn transits represented "a hard choice" (and Saturn is very close to Obama's Midheaven), and hence Obama will have to make a hard choice in the next solar year (2015-2016) that will have an impact on his reputation in some way. And (unfortunately) this is regardless of choice made.

ADVICE: this is a selection between "the devil or the deep blue sea." Hence, choose wisely and go for the lesser of the two evils (providing that one's concept of evil isn't based on delusions of grandeur). 

Basic Interpretation: Obama May Have A Hard Choice To Make During The Next 2015 -2016 Solar Year, And Either Choice He Makes May Downgrade His Reputation And Legacy In Some Way.

Because Obama's natal Midheaven is included with this very hot T-square formation, this may define some sort of reputation downgrade due to an important separation or sacrifice made that may have "legal" (7th house) or "international" (9th house) implications. The current transits on Obama's chart look like a conflict or a serious debate is going on behind the scenes, and it may concern local or international law (or both), as well as local and international relations (or both). And it may include all of the above, since Saturn transiting over the natal Midheaven is a very trying time.

Divorce In The White House??

A tabloid magazine stated (a few weeks back) that Michelle Obama was going to divorce Barack Obama. I spotted this tabloid headline on a magazine at the checkout of my local grocery store, and this magazine was next to another tabloid magazine with a headline stating that O.J. Simpson wanted a sex change.

Obama's natal 7th house Venus/Jupiter conjunction is in a hot square formation ("technical conflict") with the 2015 Saturn Conjunct Natal Midheaven transit. I cannot rule out the possibility that Barack Obama and his wife Michelle may be getting a divorce or preparing for a separation of some kind. However, I put this possibility on a much lower scale of probability since the alternative media (a.k.a. "the voices of conspiracy") would have picked up on that conflict and would have broadcasted it in a New York minute.

Also, please keep in mind that this divorce headline came from the same grocery store tabloid magazines section with headlines that claimed that Dracula was gay, and also (LOL) claiming that aliens built a statue of Elvis on Mars.

Mars Trine Midheaven (Dark Green)

The 2015 Mars transit ("action, competition, sports, accidents, the military or the police") is in a hot trine aspect (120 degrees) with Obama's natal Midheaven ("reputation, how one will be viewed by the public or by peers for life's accomplishments"). This aspect is encapsulated within a dark green border above.

While 120 degree trines represent "harmony," it is a very old problem (and the estimate is about 1000 - 3000 years old) that Saturn and Mars do not like each other and are noted old enemies of the zodiac. 

This Saturn placement may indicate military budget cuts that may have legal ramifications, cuts in health care spending or health care investment (also with possible legal ramifications), or involvement with police departments in the U.S. in someway. And yes, this may also include some or all of the above.

NOTE: this legal involvement will exclude the lawsuits and threats from the many individuals who actually and genuinely need psychiatric medications. And sorry, there are such individuals. My favorite example is Mike Tyson, as he claims that without his medications he couldn't conduct his affairs in a civil manner. Another example are detained individuals who claim that the current U.S. president is a Zeta-Reticuli alien masquerading as an Earth-born female reptilian who's in love with Aleister Crowley.

The Seventh House Cluster

The 7th house ("legal or marital affairs, the public") of Obama's natal chart contains the transit of the 2015 Venus / Jupiter conjunction ("relations that are public or legal based, marriage issues, divorce issues, legal matters"). This conjunction cluster is all taking place within 1 degree of conjunction with Obama's natal North Node placement ("associates, connections, important individuals in ones life"). This conjunction in Obama's 7th house strongly defines connections or associations of Barack Obama who may be important people working in jurisprudence areas or who are working with the public (or both).

Because the 2015 solar return features Saturn in square with this 7th house conjunction cluster (with a 9th house Saturn is in conjunction with Obama's natal Midheaven), there is the strong possibility of a "technical conflict" (square formation) taking place in the next solar year for Barack Obama (2015-2016) involving the local public and/or international citizenry, as well as involvement with "important legal connections and affairs."

Neptune Trine Neptune (Encapsulated In The Pink Line)

Neptune Trine Neptune is strongly associated with psychic sensitivity, as well as an increase in psychic clutter that can cause confusion. It also causes an increase in the need for intoxicants, entertainment (especially stage and music), and those areas of pleasure that allows one to "escape from reality" in some way. 

This transit is overall a pleasant transit, especially from a psychic perspective. But the big problem with this transit is that reality has a nasty way of letting it's presence be known during this transit. And nothing resembles reality better than the actions and transits of Saturn. 

Conclusion

My advice to Obama as an astrologer: it's all about making a choice that will "hurt the least."

Classic examples of such Jupiter / Saturn "hard choices" include: (a) less money but more freedom (b) a divorce of one important friendship that leads to an improvement in another important friendship and (c) less freedom but more money.

It's all about choices, and yes, we make choices every day. But I don't envy the choices that Barack Obama may have to deal with in 2015 to 2016. And I (along with many in the public and international wings) will probably not agree with some of these choices made by Barack Obama.

Thanks for reading.

Love to all,

Malcolm

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• NOTE: I will be using the Obama Honolulu chart for the sake of fairness AND the fact that the Midheaven difference relative to the current Saturn position is less than 2.5 degrees. My apologies for the chart selection of Obama Kenya; I right-clicked the wrong Obama selection.

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
2 hours ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
2 hours ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
11 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
11 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
11 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 12
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 56
Comments: 0