Replies

• Hi Happy person.....once again another lovely post,  though provoking.....

8114810094?profile=original

8114810269?profile=original

8114810860?profile=original

An entity revered from antiquity to modern times shrouded in mystery having many names and manifesting in countless forms, for some a personal connection to the divine, for others a higher aspect of oneself.

8114810497?profile=original

Though I wonder how often they do this.......

8114810884?profile=original

in Exasperation..... over the behaviour of the human race.......

We have no idea....

• Thanks for the comment, it is heart warming.

• yes i had a similar experience but it was with an armed robbery at my job in sprinvale melbourne on the 14th of march 2013.

I had a peace and calm effect when the robberers three in total came into the gaming venue and demanded money. They took off with only 60 dollars in hand only to have dropped it on the chase, thanx to some very brave or very stupid patrons who went and rugby tackled them to the ground.

Meanwhile i went out the door chasing one of them, and tripped one of the robbers yet the one i had to get just happened to be the only one with any kind of weapon on him, when i grabbed the guys right hand and tried to bring him down when i saw on his left hand a huge kitchen knife.

Then suddenly out of the blue i felt peace again and as calm as i was diffused the fight when the patrons came outside and rugby tackled them some more down to the ground.

But just before the patrons mauled him over, i saw the knife that was in his left hand came out of his hand like it was yanked out and i was no where near his left side or hand or body the knife split itself into two parts one was the wooden handle and the other was the knife it was suppose to be encased in.

Anyhow after we apprehended the suspect, i looked back to where the incident took place and noticed no breakage what so ever, on the knife, of the wooden handle that has the groove in the wood that holds the metal knife, this was in perfect tack, Usually it takes the splitting apart of the handle to separate the metal knife but this was not the case. The metal separated from the handle like nothing i had seen before. It is like watching dynamo the magician plotting two thongs together in his video, without force and detaching itself without any way of prying it apart.

The actual handle was not split apart, broken or damaged in anyway. Still to this day, i can never rid of that visualness in my head. Meanwhile i was determined to make it to my Mothers unveiling a few weeks later on the 30th of March in memory of her when she passed away in november the 26th 2011.

I think it was her, as i felt her presence during the ordeal.

I told the police this and one of them said it was God who intervened. She just flat out said it to me, like i knew her, as i was being interviewed for more further investigation.

I smacked the crap out of him before the police put him away as a reminder the good guys are fighting back but this time it was the aid of the patrons that night.

Since then, i had been watching the news in australia about how many robberies are taking place, and i have been seeing a trend of the owners or patrons fighting back, a little something that those who perpetrate crimes against humanity was not what they had in mind.

So the trend is if we together fight the good fight, in the end the dark will surrender or be forced into purgatory forever.

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 minutes ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
A conclusion at the end for the uninitiated is provided. The above photo was from the Manhattan Project in Almogordo, New Mexico (07/16/45; 5:29:45 am). This 2024 alert concerns the 2024 transit of the Uranian Astrology midpoint Uranus/Vulcanus near…
5 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"yes Drekx, some say the BRICS meeting 22-24 Okt. in Kazan, Russia is the most important event of the year, but we all know the presidential election in the USA is more important"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"BRICS meeting tomorrow in Russia and planning the next stages of de-Dollarization....
They want a gold-backed currency...This is the future of finance on planet Earth...and leads to the golden age...
If you own silver and gold, expect massive rises…"
14 hours ago
Edward posted a status
Planning to......
* A/C Biz, Embassy, Money.....etc..
* Arrest, Weapon..etc..

Have a nice week...
Thanks..take care.....
17 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The private western central banking system, is certainly falling.....As advised before, purchase silver and gold.....
The solutions are BRICS currency and systematic alternatives, plus the west re-adopting a gold standard.....Reverse 1971, and…"
17 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
20 hours ago
More…

A conclusion at the end for the uninitiated is provided. The above photo was from the Manhattan Project in Almogordo, New Mexico (07/16/45; 5:29:45 am). This 2024 alert concerns the 2024 transit of the Uranian…

Read more…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 37
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 59
Comments: 0