We've been waiting for this to happen for long time. Weather it will happen soon or not,I don't know, but I believe that it will happen one day. Octobar (libra sign- justice!!!!) would be perfect month for it to happen.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, I've seen so many "mass arrest"-posts on this forum now that Ben would probably free up several percent of the servers resources if he just collected them all under one tab named "Mass Arrest-promises".

It'd also give an excellent record on how many of these posts there actually are that says it'll happen "soon".

• Time To STOP Posting This Rubbish.

• Everyone does have a right to post whatever they wish or feel is true or relevant.  I do have to agree with you that I put no stock in this stuff at all, but I thoroughly defend the right of the members here to post whatever they wish, including myself.  So I think the best course of action is if one disagrees with the content of a post to just not read it, lol.  But I also realize that you and I have the right to call it rubbish as well.  To me these types of posts are just carrot dangling...and I do not put any faith or stock at all in empty promises that are repeated and repeated and repeated.....

• Waaaaaay overdue...

• This reply was deleted.
      • Your right, Justin, they are throwing everything at us because the end of their rule is approaching.  But ahhhhhhh don't know about this one.  Isn't Anonymous an international group of internet hackers?  Hasn't this been said in 2012?  I don't know how THEY know how this is going to be done.  The video says nothing we haven't heard before.  There is no timeline, doesn't say who's doing the arrest (some of the police are in the cabal's back pocket), what charges (althou crimes against humanity would be best used) and there are many more factors involved.  And there's more than just the cabal.  There's many more "associates", or partner's in crime, that needs to be arrested.  The total would be way more than 10,000.  We'll see.  They're be arrested when the time is right.  That's without question.

• Justin22:  Yes, they appear to be throwing everything at us now.

• This reply was deleted.
    • A new Hitler can help you with that. All you need to do is to place him in the White House.. ;)

If you want due juridical process to be still valid, you'll have to wait though. It's not easy manufacturing evidence on a scale so large as the one being spoken of here. It's going to take time, and more money. I'm sure there's a donation button in there somewhere for you to find. :)

• i.m.h.o. revelations is here, for the elite 2% of the world have done some stupid acts like 911, sandy hook, etc. to enlighted the masses of mankind to take notice of these dark souls, the cancer of god.

to believe that if we would  THROW A BUCKET gas onto a solid STEEL BEAMS THAT IS  ALSO REINFORCE WITH REBAR, THE BEAM WOULD TWIST, BENT, AND BREAK DOWN AND CRUMBLE, THEN YOU ARE A FOOL.

THE gas torch on a steel beam takes a long long time to just to heat up a section , FOR THE PROCESS TO WORK, BECAUSE IT IS OXYGENATION THAT INCREASED THE CUTTING OF STEEL BY: as to OXYGENATE THE CUTTING OF STEEL PROCESS THE CARBON TO IGNITE AND LET LOOSE THE ATOMS OF THE STEEL .

THIS IS A FACT OF SCIENCE, NOT WOO WOO LOGIC OF THE 911 COMMISSION REPORT. what an insult to all the engineers around the world WHO HAVE STATED THE TRUTH OF THE PROCESS OF CUTTING STEEL, as well to the welders who know this process to cut steel beams or any steel. period. 

blessings to all of us for we are all one

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
50 minutes ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
51 minutes ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
9 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
9 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
9 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 6
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0