8110502857?profile=original

Ascension and December 21: What Happened. What Didn’t. What Now?
By Stephen Cook - Bedtime, Saturday December 22 - Sydney, Australia.
OK, I said I would and so I have waited until you had all moved out of December 21 and into December 22.

Why? Because I didn’t want any of you influenced by, have expectations because of, or, make comparisons based on what we may have - or may not have - experienced here in Australia (where we are almost a whole day ahead of many of you) before you experienced things for yourself.

As it is now the end of the day, Saturday December 22 for me and Anthony here in Australia, I felt it is now safe to do so.
So what did I experience? Lots - most of it completely unexpected. And not always what I “wanted.” And not what I really wanted. Not for me, but for the world.

I can only talk for myself here, however (Anthony has written about his own experience below) and I think it best if I do this experience by experience…in chronological order. So here goes…
Here’s what did happen.

We meditated from around 11.oo pm on December 2o through until around 12.21 on December 21. I will call this mediation 1.
Meditation 1, for me, was instant bliss. I moved into bliss within seconds of starting - so it seemed.
It was then full of thousands and thousands and thousands of downloaded images of stuff I have never seen before - faces, places, people, things, space, spaceships, items of information, strange languages and letters, numbers all sorts of things.
As I said, I was instantly in bliss and I can only describe it as wild!

I was fascinated - and yet I can’t remember 99 per cent of what went flashing before my eyes. It was SO, SO fast.
I was fully conscious and yet it wasn’t me - if that makes sense.
Towards the end was a very quick and bright flash of light that seemed to come into my crown area.
Then it was over and we went to bed.

But as you may expect, I was very energised by what I had just ‘seen’ and hardly slept - all night. I know I did sleep, but the rest of the time I felt I was cocooned in this fluorescent blue light… which was light blue not dark blue - and I felt I was being ‘worked on’.

I was nevertheless up the next morning (December 21) my time and ready at 9 am to join the InLight Radio team - Steve, Graham Linda and Geoffrey, on the Heavenly Blessings: Ascension Roundtable radio special.
What a blast that was with Jesus/Sananda coming through Linda Dillon with some wonderful words of calming advice and love.

Being a day ahead, I couldn’t stay till the end of the show and left early to meet the suggestions Archangel Michael had provided to me and Anthony regarding key times.
We decided to cut ourselves off from the whole outside world for the day, too.

So we unplugged the landlines, switched off the mobiles, shut down Skype and exited all email programs so we could be in the moment all day. No TV’s, no radios, no outside distractions.
We then meditated from 10.00 am through until around about 11.30 am. This was Meditation 2 and was another, much calmer version of the previous night - yes images; but nowhere near as many. Although, at one point, I was flying through space - just as I used to do as a child…

Yet I came out of Meditation 2 somewhat disappointed that the big bolt of light hadn’t happened at 11.11 am as I had expected. I felt deflated… and so then found myself already questioning everything, as you do….
I then spent the afternoon making salted caramel ice cream to try and boost my spirits. I was so vague and ‘out there’ I got halfway through the recipe, twice , and threw things out (yes, I know, VERY wasteful!) and started again. Third time lucky.

I then went back into the InLight Radio archive for the Heavenly Blessings: Ascension Roundtable show and we re-listened to Jesus/Sananda’s words. I found these very reassuring .
This made me feel that Meditation 3 would be, like the ice cream-making, a case of third -time lucky.

So at 10.00 pm out time - which was 11.00 am UTC - the Solstice and the Galactic alignment was due at 11.11:37 am - our 10.11:37 pm which is why we started Meditation no 3 at 10 pm.
This was nothing like the first two meditations and, in fact I think I fell asleep a couple of times and came back.
It was still very calming - yet inside I had this underlying sense of disappointment as I knew that the white light that would make me drop to my knees had not come through.

So at around 12.12am this morning we looked at one another, realised we had not Ascended and after asking each other if we were still OK, we literally fell into bed.
This morning we were both worried that we were still disappointed and while we are, we have actually had a very calm day. We’ve had visitors, been to the beach seen my sister and had Chinese takeaway and had a lovely day.

And throughout it all, I have had this intense sense that all is as it should be and that we are now due to be ramped up each and every day.
So what didn’t happen?
Well, have we Ascended - no.

And no, there was no massive white beam of light that came down and made me drop to my knees; but there was that bolt of light, almost just after midnight on December 20.
Am I disappointed - yes - but truly, not for me but for the world… I SO want things to change.
Am I angry - not at all.. This is my responsibility http://the2012scenario.com/2012/12/ascension-week-taking-self-respo... … to my self.

Am I confused - you bet.
But while I don’t think or feel that I have Ascended - yet- I also don’t feel the process is over.
Twice today I have had this intense feeling where I cannot feel both my arms, they are numb. I have this compressive tightening both in my front and back around my sternum area and it is incredibly tight and I feel like the breath is being pushed out of me - and then about a minute or two later it passes and I feel intensely calm.

And so, what now?
Well, I will be up in just over four hours, at 4.30 am our Sunday December 23, to join Linda Dillon’s webinar at 1.00 pm on December 22 US time.. and then I can see and hear what the Council of Love and others have to say.
Do I believe my vision http://the2012scenario.com/2012/12/december-21-and-ascension-defini... was wrong - no. But maybe my timing is out… I don’t know.

Christmas Day has featured prominently in my personal timeframe for ‘stuff’ to happen and while I have not said this publicly before ( yes, the naysayers will say ‘oh he’s backtracking now’, but I’m not) I feel this Christmas Day has a big role yet to come.

But am I giving up? - no way. I am going to Ascend… My intention has not changed. Not one bit.
Why? Cos I want this world to be a better place. Where love is all and everywhere.
So I hope you will still join me.

tags: Ascension http://the2012scenario.com/tag/ascension/, December 21 http://the2012scenario.com/tag/december-21/
Posted by Stephen Cook
Source:http://the2012scenario.com/2012/12/ascension-and-december-21-what-h...

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Boring day for me. I got drunk and watched the history channel. Supposedly we are in galactic alignment now, does it mean anything?

• Hey Stephen!! Glad to have read your experiences! We all have different stories. I think some may want and expect the changes we were promised SO badly and suddenly that they may have missed the more "subtle" things and just figured that all was lost. We've also been informed by the Galactics that for those who did not "feel" the love and energies as strongly as others may have, it's because many of us have been absorbing so much all along and over time ALREADY. Sort of like a person continuing to consume alcohol after their already "drunk." they don't notice a thing!!

Oh, and YES! Both of my arms have been going numb for a couple of weeks now and the "pressure" you mentioned in the front and back of chest area, i'm experiencing as well. Whats strange though is it hurts "so good!!" Hang in there everyone! It "ain't" over til' the Heavenly choir" sings!!

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
5 hours ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
5 hours ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
8 hours ago
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
14 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 20
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 56
Comments: 0