The New Moon for January 20, 2015, takes place with the Sun and the Moon at zero degrees Aquarius eight minutes.  This Aquarius vibration is significant for the U.S. because New Moons often represent "a new beginning" or "an awakening," and the horoscope of the United States features a Moon placed in Aquarius.  Hence we may see U.S. citizens start to act a little bit more non-conforming for the next month in regards to authority figures, but nothing like 1776.

The New Moon takes place over the star of  Tarazed, known as "The Plundering Falcon."  This is a star with fortunate but aggressive energies that suggest possible transfers of wealth.  Notice that President Obama wants "taxations on the wealthy" (excluding taxations on foundations owned by David Rockefeller, Bill Gates, and Warren Buffet).  There was also no mention of cuts in government areas, as well as cuts in those lavish and extravagant vacations taken by the President and his staff.  Maybe this is because he is "special" (along with the three other  people previously mentioned).

Mars conjunction Neptune is notorious for deceptive activity, and this pair has their conjunction over the star of  Deneb Adige, known as "The Tail of The Swan."  Again, this suggests creative and deceptive activity that may involve the public, and I suspect that this may include taxation on upper income earners (excluding foundations and Wall Street contributors to the political process (or political madness, depending on your viewpoint)), as well as financial activity involving Europe.  This is because Switzerland just announced that they are divorcing themselves from the Euro, and will return to the Swiss Franc. This explains for the recent jump in the price of gold, but this price increase won't last since we never have had a "wash-out" that marks the end of bear markets (and gold is in a bear market at this time, along with other commodities (i.e. oil).

Saturn is slowing down in motion and preparing to go retrograde at 4 degrees Sagittarius in a few weeks.  This is very significant since this "slowing down" in motion will take place in a star region known as "The Crown of The Scorpion," as well as "The Tree of Life."  THIS AREA OF STARS HAS A LOT TO DO WITH TRANSITON OF WEALTH, BUT TRANSITION IN A HIDDEN AND POSSIBLE CRIMINAL MANNER. With Saturn moving over this region, it is possible that there may be some sort of financial scandal taking place that the public will never know about, but certain people (i.e. "special people") will know something about.  And I suspect it may involve the European banking system, as well as the Federal Reserve.

The T-Square of Uranus, Pluto, and the North Node has a focus point on the star of Dziban, known as "The Two Jackals." AGAIN, THERE IS A DANGER OF "robbery" WITH THIS PLACEMENT, AS WELL AS DOING SOMETHING "bold and daring."

Overall, there is a possibility of big transfers of wealth at this time, and possible big suppressions of information related to such transfers of wealth.  There are many markets that are "price-rigged" by the central banking A$$H0LEs and money addicts of the west.  HOWEVER, you can't fake or manipulate information pertaining to volume of activity or the price premium of commodities futures (traded at the Chicago Board of Trade) that exceeds the actual price of the commodity itself.  

If I was a sophisticated trader, I would be looking at excessive price premiums of short positions on oil futures (versus the price of oil itself) as well as excessive price premiums on long positions of S&P 500 futures (versus the index itself) as factors that may define a major change in trends in those two areas.  I would definitely not trust information from the heavily manipulated mainstream media press, including the alternative media.

8110830453?profile=original

Obama And The January 2015 New Moon

The major issue that Obama will still have to deal with concerns Saturn entering his tenth house.  The New Moon takes place over his Jupiter position, and while there may be some success with his State of The Union address tonight, Obama still has to deal with Saturn going stationary near his Midheaven (MC) position.

IT HAS BEEN MY EXPERIENCE AS AN ASTROLOGER (and this includes observations of myself, as I was "slapped around hard" when Saturn entered my tenth house many years ago) THAT YOUR REPUTATION GETS TESTED AND REVIEWED WITH SATURN TRANSITING OVER THE MIDHEAVEN POSITION AS IT TRANSITS OVER THE MIDHEAVEN.  This is why it's very important to not "bend the rules" or break the law when Saturn transits the ninth house of your horoscope, because these actions can come back to haunt you when Saturn leaves the ninth house and enters your tenth house (a few years later after leaving you ninth house).  Hence, we may see some dissonance or conflicts surfacing that concern actions of Obama during previous years, unless some real changes take place.  I do suspect that there may be some "Mainstream Media Whitewashing" or "Wall Street Whitewashing" taking place to get everyone's attention off of the President and the economy (while the owners of these sources pick your pockets while you're not looking).

Obama gets some relief during the first week of February 2015 with lucky Jupiter retrograding and crossing over his Descendant ("the area of open enemies"), but this is still not a good time to take incredible risks with the Saturn MC transit taking place.  This would be a good time to focus on areas of assistance that concern the truly needy areas of the U.S. population (i.e. the many people in their twenties currently living at home with their parents since they can't find work), as opposed to assisting humanitarian areas for "special people" owning charitable tax-free foundations. 

Saturn forms an opposition to Obama's natal Moon in his fourth house in a few weeks, and this may represent either tradeoffs with relatives and family (since the Moon in the fourth house can represent family or relations with women at the home) or tradeoffs involving people one is very close to (or those who one considers to be "family").  I have also noticed that this transit represents a "chill-out" of ones' emotions if nothing else happens, and thus this is not a good time for any kind of provocation (especially at the home).

8110830478?profile=original

Putin And The January 2015 New Moon

Putin may have some possible health-related stress or stress related to friends and associates over the next month.  This is due to a third house Pluto forming a square to his eleventh house Sun position during the second half of January 2015, and a fifth house Uranus forming an opposition to this eleventh house Sun position in the first half of February. HOWEVER, unlike Obama, he has Jupiter retrograding over his MC position.  Hence, his reputation and popularity will probably still stay intact with the population, but he may face some possible criticism from some  friends and associates.

Transiting Jupiter will form a square to Putin's natal Jupiter during this week, and I suspect we may hear about some important international agreement or treaty in the next few days, or some relaxation of trade.

Saturn forms an opposition to Putin's natal Moon in his eighth house in a few days, and this may represent either a tradeoff with intimate relations (since the Moon in the eighth house can represent intimate relations with women) or tradeoffs involving people with banking and finance. I have noticed that if nothing happens, this transit represents a "chill-out" of ones' emotions (and thus this is not a good time for any kind of provocation). 

8110830256?profile=originalThanks for reading.

Love to all,

Malcolm

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The "Crown of The Scorpion" is the three stars to the right of the star of Antares, and can currently be seen in the western horizon about two to three hours before sunset. Saturn is currently in this vicinity of these three stars, and a very good telescope is needed to view Saturn.

Scorpius is one of the few constellations that looks like its namesake. The bright red star Antares marks the Scorpion's Heart. The Crown of the Scorpion consists of three stars, located at the top of Scorpius to the right of Antares in this image.

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
3 hours ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
4 hours ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
12 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
12 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
13 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 15
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 56
Comments: 0