To the government CONTROL agents reading this:

I would appreciate it if you leave my computer and my computer programs alone. I do not disrupt your systems; please do not disrupt mine.  I do not apologize for my political leanings, which call for the viewing of and the treatment of the U.S. Constitution as the rule of law as it is written, and not some creature capable of legal evolution for the convenience of a few selected individuals with narcissistic personality disorder.  I believe in honest U.S. government and hence the imprisonment of many criminals who work for the U.S. government (and many of these criminals are posing as current leaders of our U.S. government (and its agencies)). This is regardless of how much money was spent on those nice suits that these criminals wear or the color of their skin.  I believe in world peace and respect for our neighbors, regardless of their choices for money, music, or toilet paper.

And as for as astrology is concerned, I call 'em as I see it.

colink./Flickr

Solar returns are simply a birthday.  A solar return chart is a chart set for the exact time of the Sun’s return to its natal position at birth. At the moment of birth, the transiting Sun has a very specific zodiacal position which can be defined in terms of degrees, minutes and seconds of arc. Each year the Sun returns to this exact natal position and the time of the return can be calculated and known. This time is then used to calculate the solar return chart itself.

Solar returns give a general idea of what events or challenges may unfold for the next year (that is, until the next solar return). There are no timelines, except the date of the next solar return. In the case of the United States, it's July 4, 1776, 3:05 AM, Philadelphia, PA:

8110768683?profile=original

Now let's look at the solar return chart:

8110769091?profile=original

The Sun positions on both charts are the same at 12 degrees Cancer 45 minutes.  Here's what I know about solar returns and their interpretation:

(1) House positions are the primary importance.

(2) Aspects between the planets/points are the secondary importance.

(3) Planet rulerships are the tertiary importance.

(4) House rulerships (which I did with the previous and recent Thomas Jefferson and U.S.A. horoscope readings) are the least important.

The one placement that should grab everyone's attention is the eighth house placement of the Sun and the second house placement of Pluto, in opposition with each other.

The eighth house rules banking, insurance, investments, and those financial areas that are "none of anyone's business."  The second house rules financial conditions as they exist, the general status of the ability to spend money, and what the entity (including people) "openly spends their money or resources on."  Pluto rules transformation (often through crisis), banking, insurance, espionage, and secret activities.  The Sun represents  the general health of the country, the type/style of government, the outward personality of the government and its people, and the national identity.  

This appears to represent some sort of major financial change to take place for the United States of America for 2014 to 2015.  

The Federal Reserve has announced that there is a strong possibility of interest rates going up 2015 (and don't forget that some banks in Europe are now charging interest for customers to keep their money in the bank), but I think there is something more with this placement, as I will explain later.  

Saturn is conjunct the Ascendant in Scorpio, and Hans Niggemann called this "the cold shoulder" and "separation of many persons." This may represent the U.S. government telling others "you're on your own" in some way, or just ignoring any public requests for certain inquiries (which they have been pretty much been doing lately as evident by the great number of scandals that are being "poo-pooed" by them).

Uranus is in the fifth house of speculation and is in opposition to Mars in the eleventh house of associates and allies.  This usually represents accidents or exciting action that leads to accidents (NOTE: U.S.A. country singer Patsy Cline had Mars Square Uranus on her birth chart and was involved in three car accidents, one of them killing her). Hence, this looks like some probable excitement to take place in the financial markets, with the possibility of an accident.

Let's look at  the solar return chart of the U.S.A. relative to the natal chart of the U.S.A.:

8110769258?profile=original

Solar chart Jupiter (expansion, luck, success, the law, higher education, philosophy) is in the U.S.A. natal second house (which represents money, financial resources, and what one does with their money).  Jupiter is in a very strong opposition with the natal U.S.A. Pluto in the eighth house (which, as I stated in the U.S.A. horoscope reading, represents what George Carlin called "the big club" of elitists and globalists that you, me, the CONTROL agents reading this, and 90% of the world population do not belong to).  This may define some sort of financial bonanza for these narcissistic morons, and hence we may have to unfortunately watch Wall Street and the financial markets for clues with this that may unfold, which I think may be very significant in the year to come.

Natal U.S.A. Mercury (communications, newspapers, the media) is in the natal U.S.A. second house (of financial resources) and is in the center of a T-square with the Solar Return North Node at 24 Libra (in the U.S.A. natal fifth house of speculation) and the Solar Return South Node at 24 Aries (in the natal U.S.A. eleventh house of associates and allies).  This again suggests the strong possibility of major financial news affecting the U.S.A. for 2014 - 2015.

Finally, there has been a bull market confirmation in what is known as the Dow theory, which is one of the earliest and most reliable tools used in Wall Street stock market forecasting.  Richard Russell writes a monthly letter based on it (since 1958 (WOW) along with other indicators) called "Dow Theory Letters," and he is advising his readers to stay out of the current stock market, despite the implications of much higher stock prices ahead.

I urge the reader to not chase this bull market that may take place in U.S. stocks, as I think we are getting close to what may be a major financial cataclysm that will make the 1929 aftermath look like a church picnic.

Here are the Dow Theory confirmations, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the Dow Jones Transportation Average recently breaking out into all-time high territory:

Dow

And below is the Dow Jones Utilities Average also breaking out into all-time high territory. This may add more fuel to the fire of what may be a major bull market (prior to a major collapse).big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=DJU&uf=7168&type=2&size=2&sid=1645&style=1013&freq=1&time=13&rand=810993325&ma=1&maval=50&lf=1&lf2=4&lf3=0&height=444&width=579&mocktick=1

Be smart and be safe.

And have a Happy Fourth of July.

Love to all,

Malcolm

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• thanks Malcolm-I accidentally slid over to a 'party on Bank Street' in Princeton two weeks ago(I actually live in NJ for work) that night I saw a cloud formation in the sky in the form of a bull-the dow is going wild but this is profits from international business -we need the trillions in offshore accounts to be invested in the US but slim shady and the other a-holes have to lower corporate taxes-if they do this I think your prediction will come true

• PET ROCK (and everyone else): please be very careful if you're thinking about entering this bull market in stocks, as I think it is going to be wild and well-remembered. This phase may be what Robert Prechter predicted as the fifth impulse upward wave of a "Grand Supercycle," meaning the downward corrective wave (i.e. "crash") that follows will just as spectacular in a downward manner. Buy protective insurance, such as Proshares Ultrashort S&P 500 (symbol SDS) if you chase this.    

• This is very interesting, thanks...I know zero about astrology but find this very interesting to ponder.

• MARIQUE: I gave away free all of my basic astrology notes in a "Fourth of July Special" that can help you out with understanding basic astrology.  I use these same notes with my discussions on Ashtar for basic astrology discussions. Click http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/malcolm-s-fourth-of-j... for my notes and print.  This stuff isn't hard once you learn to combine the potential meanings and definitions.

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
1 hour ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
1 hour ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
10 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
10 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
10 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 7
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 56
Comments: 0