Boy In Pakistan Can Turn His Head Like An Owl

A boy of 14 from Pakistan is dreaming of taking on Hollywood and becoming a star as he has the unique ability to be able to turn his head around 180 degrees.

Video Is Amazing Yet Disturbing At The Same Time

Muhammad Sameer Khan has been showing off his unique ability in a video that has gained a great deal of attention. The video has left many people amazed while it has turned the stomachs of others as it does look very strange and unnatural.

In the video, Khan is seen to take hold both sides of his head, and then he twists it backward so that his head is totally facing in the opposite direction, in much the same way that an owl does. The video almost looks as though special effects have been added to it but they have not.

The talent is bizarre but it is said to be real and what is said to be even stranger is the fact that the boy has been practicing the movement for many years after seeing it in a movie when he was a child. 

The boy found the head-turning impressive, and he then started to do the same thing himself and eventually he managed to be able to turn his head around just like an owl. He is now hoping that someone in Hollywood will require this unique talent and he will become famous through it. As the video has generated a great deal of interest when shown online his dreams of fame might just come true.

It is very strange to watch the video, and it almost looks as though he is going to pull his head clean off his shoulders. Along with being able to twist his head right around so that he can be facing forward and yet look over his back, the boy can also do some very strange things with his arms. In the video, he is seen clasping his hands together in front of him and then stepping over them bringing them up his back still clasped and over his head back in front of him. His arms seem to be just as bendable as his neck.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
6 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
6 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
6 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 130
Comments: 0