8108875488?profile=originalcalling-all-grid-workers
4 September 2012 - 3:40pm | jthmlette
Teacher: Mikayla Guernon /teacher/146393/mikayla-guernon

Do you feel called when you see the word grid? have you been actively working on our planetary grid? do you understand and often use your energy and know your affect on the cosmos threw just your thoughts and intention? WELL THIS TEACHING IS FOR YOU! hah that was so mainstream advertising lol BUT IN SERIOUSNESS! i am SO called so called to do something. that i feel energy pouring from every part of my being the veins in my hand bulge out as warmth flows from them like a space heater and even thow i am a stay at home mom and do not get out much i know i am helping the world.

I am here to ask for your help as well. In this teaching i will explain the process i have learned to call upon the planetary grid of energy for cleansing and blessing the earth. as i understand it there is many other wonderful things that can be accomplished threw working with the Grid's energy but at this point in time cleansing and blessing is of the utmost importance.

I haven't even dabbled yet and i am curious lol but one thing i have learned threw my spiritual journey is nothing excels your spiritual senses like blessing. I do not know if everyone can use this energy but i know that the people that feel called to do so MUST do so so if you feel anything toward and want to be a part of it you already are dont exclude yourself! i mention this seclusion only because i believe the grid is a connection of energy hotspots threw out the world that also coincide with cosmic rays of energy.

I feel as if all ancient structures of power such as the pyramids of Giza and Chitchen Itza lend their energy to this source. Also this source is a way for other beings to actively help us (angels, cosmic beings, ect)Therefore i feel in order to be a part of the grid you must respect, connect and love these things. Meditate on visiting an anceint place or thank your angels/gods/ETS for their help and send them some love.

I think thats a good prerequisite. OK so here is the process 1. Ground and center -acknowledge all of your chakras or simply acknowledge your energy body. From your heart create a beam of light that goes down into the center of the earth. then from your heart picture a light that goes up above your head. Now above your head is a small sun that filters and assimilates the energy from our sun.

So a large beam goes into your personal small sun and comes threw small and perfect for your body reaching into your heart. Now picture a HUGE sun in the center of the universe and connect a beam of light from that sun to our sun, to your sun, to your heart. lol sounds hard but its not infact it is only thoughts away. Feel the energy cleansing and clearing your body as well as going threw you and healing the planet know in this moment that you are changing our lives for the better. make a mental note here that every time you say the words "ground and center" that this is the process that will happen.

(mind short cut words yes it does work like that ;) 2.now here you are activated and a beacon of light. others can see your call at this point affirm that you are a light worker and wish to add your positive energy to the collective grid. Feel a connection to the beings of light and let your heart expand as you help heal the planet and activate humanity. picture that your beam of light is now connecting to countless other beings/places that are connected to the grid and adding their light.

you can simply add white light now and continue with just this exercise for a little bit but if you wish to do more then read on ..(another method i have used/experienced is a golden spiral that starts out in the cosmos/ central sun and spirals down threw me and into the earth. I see/use gold a lot with the grid as it is the color of Christ consciousness and enlightenment in general) (additional)

Now as we have learned you cannot fill a negative person with higher dimensonal energy we all have had to cleanse and clear an accept and forgive in order to receive the lovely new streams of energy and information. Same goes with the planet. I discovered the method one day when i felt alot of anger all over.. It was thick and to the point where i could barely control myself as well as notice it among my peers.

So this is how you help drain out the anger of our planet. draw out a red pentagram with your finger toward the ground or picture the planet and draw it on there. imagine a huge collumn of red light coming out of it. Now picture this activating others in a grid like pattern all over the world. Imagine all the fear,anger and hatred throwout the world being pushed out these beams of light.

as soon as the light leaves the surface know that the intense energies of the cosmos will bless and refresh the energy. we have so much help but its the free will that stops the work from being done for us. yes the cosmos is lending infinite positve energy our way but if we do not use it.. its just chillin there lol so this is away for us to USE IT!

Ok now that the earth has some space for new energies bring them in. Each color has a healing purpose so experiment with colors or just go with the flow, the colors that call to you. make sure to add some pink for love and one thing i have seen a lot is this blue electric blanket like energy that i feel is used to help activate and awaken consciousness. with many in turmoil and the world balancing between ascension and destruction this is a simple and affective way for us to come together and make a difference. i chose to believe that there is no doom in the future for us only beauty, magic, knowledge and freedom but unfortunately i do not speak for the world ( who's thoughts and feelings control the outcome) so in order for us to get everyone on the same page start somewhere higher.. as above so below :) infinite divine blessings to all <3 please join the cause ps take notes after this meditation! i am constantly building and learning from this exercise so do the same!

Login /user/login?destination=comment/reply/166684%2523comment-form or register /user/register?destination=comment/reply/166684%2523comment-form to post comments | Tags: Grid lines /category/grid-lines

Source:http://lightworkers.org/node/166684

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Malcolm posted a blog post
A conclusion at the end for the uninitiated is provided. The above photo was from the Manhattan Project in Almogordo, New Mexico (07/16/45; 5:29:45 am). This 2024 alert concerns the 2024 transit of the Uranian Astrology midpoint Uranus/Vulcanus near…
2 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"yes Drekx, some say the BRICS meeting 22-24 Okt. in Kazan, Russia is the most important event of the year, but we all know the presidential election in the USA is more important"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"BRICS meeting tomorrow in Russia and planning the next stages of de-Dollarization....
They want a gold-backed currency...This is the future of finance on planet Earth...and leads to the golden age...
If you own silver and gold, expect massive rises…"
11 hours ago
Edward posted a status
Planning to......
* A/C Biz, Embassy, Money.....etc..
* Arrest, Weapon..etc..

Have a nice week...
Thanks..take care.....
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The private western central banking system, is certainly falling.....As advised before, purchase silver and gold.....
The solutions are BRICS currency and systematic alternatives, plus the west re-adopting a gold standard.....Reverse 1971, and…"
14 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
17 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
21 hours ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
21 hours ago
More…

A conclusion at the end for the uninitiated is provided. The above photo was from the Manhattan Project in Almogordo, New Mexico (07/16/45; 5:29:45 am). This 2024 alert concerns the 2024 transit of the Uranian…

Read more…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 36
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 59
Comments: 0