During the current cardinal Grand Cross, the Archons and their etheric minions are putting pressure upon the Lightworkers and Lightwarriors, trying to inflict despair and separation. I understand very well that many of you are tired, but the key is perseverance, remaining calm as much a possible and keeping unwavering focus on our vision of a bright future for humanity. We can not remove 25,000 years of darkness from this planet in a single day and it would be unrealistic to expect one victory after another. Regardless of all setbacks and delays, we will be victorious in the end. So stand up:

People wanting proof, waiting passively for the Event and seeing each delay as an »excuse« are using the wrong strategy. Instead of complaining, do whatever is within your power to assist the planetary liberation. Every small action counts and brings the Event a little closer.

The first part of the IS:IS activation was successful to the point that no big disturbing global events happened at the peak of the cardinal Grand Cross. It is true that this activation was a little more demanding that the previous ones, but the Resistance perceives the awakened part of the surface population to be able to man up to the task. Many websites and blogs could support the Light by publishing intel about the IS:IS activation, but for whatever reason chose not to. Many people were not able to handle the etheric Archon pressure and this is an indicator to the Resistance that the etheric plane is not yet clear enough for the surface population to go through the Event as at the moment of the Event the pressure will be even greater. This is precisely the reason I can not release certain intel, including but not limited to the Ascension plan, no matter how much I would like to. 

The Chimera group is a bit stronger than previously thought. It appears that they have access to a certain weather modification technology, triangular aerial craft and even a few cloning facilities. Therefore my assessment that the physical plane is ready for the Event was a little bit premature. 

It also appears that the QEG technology is not yet a fully working technology that can be easily reproduced, but a prototype in development. The Fix the World team and all groups working on the device need as much support as possible to bring this technology to humanity soon:

Regardless of all difficulties of the liberation process, the Light forces are with us:

Strong alliances of Light are forming.

A special task force, named Round-op Alpha, has been formed on the surface of the planet. Their purpose is to assist in the mass arrests of the Cabal. Although I can not completely confirm their timeframe of the operation and all names on their list, you are more than welcome to assist them with intel or in any other way possible:

The Anonymous is cooperating with the Resistance:

To summarize all this, after the opening of the Pleiadian portal, the planetary situation is expected to improve. 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I remember that Bundy ranch intervention and it gave me hope at the time. Here's how I think it will work out: The police have to quit being willing to be the tools for the establishment and wake up to the truth of the wrongness of what they are being told to do. I don't know if that is possible, but if eetee will continue to neutralize weapons when they are turned to cabal crime, that, to me, is real reason to be optimistic.

• Police are as brainwashed as the military. Completely worthless for the good of humanity. They wipe their asses with the constitution they took an oath to uphold. They know nothing of lawfulness and are just violent pawns of the corporations. Criminals paid to enforce corporate laws. Don't hold your breathe waiting for these criminals to come around and help people. I wouldn't hold your breathe waiting on galactics either. If we want this planet to change then be the change. Don't play by the bullshit corporate rules.
  • This is the final lap of the race.  Just hold on a little bit more.  When runners reach the last turn of the race, the stronger ones start to sprint, pouring it on, giving it everything they got because the finish line is in sight!!  This is what we have to do!  This is the last fight!  After this, we will have reached the finish line and the changes will begin.  We'll all be standing on the podium, receiving our gold medals!  Hang in there, it's almost over!

• We are all tired, but you know the old saying:"Success is usually just one step away from the point of giving up!

This message could actually be a sort of distraction for the cabal: let them sleep before we wake them up! One never knows.....

The spring is here, find your strength in beautiful nature, sound of birds, warm sunshine...........

• I feel we are losing the hearts and minds of many Light workers here in third dimensional earth time because of the delays and endless anticipation.  There also seems to be many more awakening to the manipulated events and the truths behind them.  This seeming detrimental effect is balanced out when you realize that all those discouraged will react positively when real change manifests.  I feel we've won, but with much more work to do within ourselves to out-picture the coming changes.  

• He is right I am tired. I know this is coming but I have lost all interest in Channels and predictions and I want to go home. 3d just holds nothing for me anymore. I have a large close family and I work for the mentally handicapped so I am surrounded by people I love and who love me. So I should have nothing to complain about, but I want to go home. I will do the best I can until this happens but I sure hope its soon.

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
8 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
8 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
8 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 130
Comments: 0