You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!
This reply was deleted.
Latest Activity
Heart-Mind / God Mind Alignment By Judy Satori LOVE: An energy that we can generate to attract LOVE... This is a simple, yet powerful practice I have been teaching during my retreats this year. It helps us connect to our heart and align our…
"RFK Jr. revealing that Covid targeted whites and blacks, and the greater race specific bioweapon operations.
https://www.alexjoneslive.com/2026/10/01/bombshell-video-rfk-jr-cla..."
https://www.alexjoneslive.com/2026/10/01/bombshell-video-rfk-jr-cla..."
Posted on 10/01/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply I am Ashanti. I am Sassani.You are there looking to the skies to the heavens, seeking contact with more of yourselves. This has always been true whether you have been looking for angels God or…
Interview With Sri Bhagavan - Avatar's Life & Establishment Of Dharma Seeker: Bhagavan, Most of the people here who know you, and Amma, revere you as an Avatar. Could you explain, for someone who has not heard that word, what is an avatar? Thank…
Posted on 10/01/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply Beloved Ones,We are stepping into the corridor of October, a multidimensional bridge month that holds the essence of the 11 Universal frequency that will accompany us too during the next year.…
Posted on 10/01/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply I am Sananda-Jesus,And I am with you at this time to help you along to continue the guidance, to bring you further and further along on your development, on your ascension process. That is what…
Sri Bhagawan talk on after one leaves the body before he transitioned. Instagram Link: https: (Copy and paste this Instagram link in your web browser to…
Replies
marion
Many of the real Crop Circles are made by the Ashtar Command which many on Earth who are investigating them do not know .
Here is my insight on these Blonde men in this Crop Circle that they were Space Brothers that were doing some misson asignment within the Crop Circle that's as much as I am getting at the moment to share from inner guidance and telepathic contact which I have 24/7 with the Ashtar Command and Kar Dar Monka of the Saturian Council.
Many of the Ashtar Command off Planet have Blonde or Golden Blonde hair and are even taller then the Police Officer suggested they were ..
Blessings In the Light of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon
Telepathic Communicator
Ashtar Galactic Command