David-Icke.jpg?width=120Feature Length - 120 minutes. David Icke encapsulates humanity's current plight and how we can secure our freedom from the Hidden Hand behind global events. 

"Tens of millions of people across the globe are now turning to David Icke's extraordinary information as the world he has predicted in his books and talks is becoming part of our daily experience. We are seeing the pages of George Orwell's novel, 1984, turning by the hour as what he calls the Big Brother surveillance State expands towards its goal of a global fascist dictatorship.

David Icke has spent virtualy 20 years researching in more than 45 countries and uncovering the cabal of interbreeding families behind this agenda for human enslavement and their goals and methods of operation and manipulation. If you want to know what is really happening in your world, and why, this presentation by David Icke is not to be missed. Your freedom and that of your children and grandchildren could well depend upon it. "

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you very much. I love David Icke and I can't wait to watch it when I get home from work tonight. :)
  • You are very right :)

• Brilliant video - I have shared it with everyone I know :) x

• I love David regardless what others accuse him of working in secret for dark hats, which I heard and read too many times.............

Good show.......................

• Personally, I don't think anyone decides how we will be "programmed", I think we decide that ourselves in many ways.  I get that people go to Oxford to get a great education (and there may be blood-lines involved), like many other Universities, but the truth, I believe is that everyone can change the world through their Decisions, Action, and Beliefs - no matter what Blood-line we are connected to.  

I'm also not sure that what people categorize as the "Illuminati" is actually a bad thing, because I believe there are good people on all sides, and I can "feel" good energy from people like Clinton.  Clinton left America in a very good state when he left office - we had no debt, and I think he did many good things to change things for the better.

I also liked Carter and Kennedy - yes, I guess I definitely resonate with that energy more than people who are conservative like Reagan, Bush, or other people who are not as "progressive".  Beyond ALL of that though, what I am trying to Learn is that regardless if people are running things that I "believe" in or have ideals that are closer to what I represent (which would be more "hippy'ish" energy :)) is that Evolution and Ascension is happening NOW regardless of all of the darkness that has taken place on this planet.

At some point, we have to learn to Grow through all of this Chaos and learn to see the good in all beings (or manifest our own if needed).  I don't think Icke is accurate about people being "Reptilian" because I think that we are all an "amalgam" of many different "space races".  No matter how much I or anyone thinks they have things figured out, I have a feeling that this is just the tip of the iceberg, because we all have many things to learn in the grand scheme of things.

I send good energy to David Icke, even though I don't totally resonate with what he says sometimes, I think he brings some important things to the table, and it's good to get all perspectives because every person has some amount of truth within what they are saying and we can learn from that if we allow ourselves to.

~Blessings~ :-) 

• Tyler , it´s our responsibility to inform the sleeping masses , and this because counciousness (truth) create.

This "fight" is sooo important

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Malcolm posted a blog post
A conclusion at the end for the uninitiated is provided. The above photo was from the Manhattan Project in Almogordo, New Mexico (07/16/45; 5:29:45 am). This 2024 alert concerns the 2024 transit of the Uranian Astrology midpoint Uranus/Vulcanus near…
4 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"yes Drekx, some say the BRICS meeting 22-24 Okt. in Kazan, Russia is the most important event of the year, but we all know the presidential election in the USA is more important"
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"BRICS meeting tomorrow in Russia and planning the next stages of de-Dollarization....
They want a gold-backed currency...This is the future of finance on planet Earth...and leads to the golden age...
If you own silver and gold, expect massive rises…"
13 hours ago
Edward posted a status
Planning to......
* A/C Biz, Embassy, Money.....etc..
* Arrest, Weapon..etc..

Have a nice week...
Thanks..take care.....
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The private western central banking system, is certainly falling.....As advised before, purchase silver and gold.....
The solutions are BRICS currency and systematic alternatives, plus the west re-adopting a gold standard.....Reverse 1971, and…"
16 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
19 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
23 hours ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
23 hours ago
More…

A conclusion at the end for the uninitiated is provided. The above photo was from the Manhattan Project in Almogordo, New Mexico (07/16/45; 5:29:45 am). This 2024 alert concerns the 2024 transit of the Uranian…

Read more…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 37
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 59
Comments: 0