In Peru dolphin hunting is officially illegal and the crime is theoretically punishable with several years in prison. However, it appears that authorities are turning a blind eye, according to the Ecologist Film Unit. In footage, review by CNN, fisherman were shown to haul dolphins out of the sea and to cut them up to be used as bait.In terms of the motivation for the actions, sharks are a profitable commodity to fishermen. National Geographic notes that sharks are captured and various pieces from the shark are sold into the Asian market.In a separate report by the magazine The Ecologist, a Peruvian fish boat captain is alleged to have said:"Dolphin meat is effective for the blue shark. When you cut it it bleeds a lot. And the blue shark likes fat, and the dolphin is pure fat. I understand that to hunt the dolphin is illegal. But for me, it's a necessity, I do it to keep my bills down..I can minimize my costs, because the bait for shark is very expensive. The majority of boats that fish shark carry the speargun with the spear ready to use."The issue has been picked up by the campaign organization Avaaz. The body is planning to place adverts in tourism magazines in countries where most of the tourists to Peru come from. In addition, Avaaz has launched an online petition, with the aim of passing on one million signatures to the Peruvian governmnet.Read more: http://m.digitaljournal.com/news/environment/dolphin-masacre-15-000-killed-each-year-in-peru/article/365066#ixzz2poOUsOw9

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 8114992489?profile=original

• We could however, initiate a mass meditation where we simply give the dolphins the energy they need to defend themselves. Where we aim to give them teeth, metaphorically speaking, to make way for a little massacre of the Karmic kind. ;)

• 15,000 killed each year ...and we have THE GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT SHIPS SURROUNDING THE PLANET EARTH AND WATCHING ALL THAT IS HAPPENING ...they are here to assist us but such merciless and barbaric killings is ok for them to just watch ... BIG HELP
    • Well do you, as a human, want to be free or do you want to be controlled?

Galactics are probably capable of remote controlling just about everyone they'd wish, but what would then be the point of the human experience and the evolution of souls through reincarnation?

• The thing is, Peru have far worse problems to deal with than illegal fishing so obviously their police is occupied elsewhere. If the govt COULD stop this, I am sure they would.

You don't have to go far to find illegal fishing btw.. Every country in the west seems to be doing it since it takes minute surveillance with at least one police boat and possibly a helicopter to even get to see the crime and securing enough evidence for a clear conviction.

"The people of Peru know this is happening yet they do nothing to stop this massive killings of dolphins."

Just as You do nothing to stop the massive killings of children by the British Royal Family you mean?

Ain't it nice for you to think of yourself as a good guy because you see yourself as the least worse of two things you consider to be evil? :)

I hope you realize that everyone you go after will eventually end up coming after you, since that is the law of Karma.

Yesterday you were blaming Americans, today you're blaming Peruvians, and tomorrow you'll blame ... who .. ? ;)

Then who's gonna blame You for not saving the children from all the sadistic sex-crimes the UK's elite have been enjoying for as long as there have even been an elite?

(rhetorical question, you are supposed to realize some things here at this point)

On a final note I do not approve of fish-killing either no matter if it's dolphins or cod, and I only eat it if there is no other choice. I also do not kill either flies, spiders nor cockroaches.. I hope you don't either because if you do, you and the protector of the sanctity of all life, are going to have a problem. ;)

• Every time you brush your teeth or take a good bath, you kill hundreds to thousands of microorganisms. Where do you draw the line? 

• I either bath nor brush my teeth so I wouldn't know, but I suppose I draw the line where the killing of ANY life is not entirely necessary. I don't kill the weeds in the garden either, even though I also nurture the weeds and insects I need while I don't feed the ones I don't need. :)

I DO kill "red ants", and in massive numbers as well. This, since I'm allergic to them and the fact that I've actually tried the harmony-way with them but they attacked anyway. It's either them or me there, so I deem that this particular mass murder/ongoing genocide to actually Be necessary. ;)

• I dont get too many pests in the garden and plenty of them at the same I do have but I do understand about redants(nokill practice like peeing on their mounds will make them move, and you can repeat such practice when they move to a new location. I had this problem in Arkansas and it worked) .......but when I see tomatoe green worm and I have no mercy, they get my cocktail of water, cayene powder and tiny bit of garlic blended together. I would rather keep my sweet fruits, home grown. 

there are fruit flies which love my fruits and produce I store without refrigarator~ I trap them too........they are pesky buggers.

there are ticks which anyone would kill if found anywhere on your body...................

There is no ideal or perfect, its only the best you can do under circumstances and dolphin massacre or torures in slaughterhouses is something we can change~ thats the message here.

and we all take part in killing of bugs and insects like I am sure I hurt more than one ground worm in my 30 yrs of gardening when used shovel or a tractor plow...............

• "there are fruit flies which love my fruits and produce I store without refrigarator~ I trap them too........they are pesky buggers."

Yea, about that. A while ago I heard of a biological thing they called "nematodes" which are supposed to be microorganisms that supposedly feed on the fruit fly eggs. I've been searching for more info on those and where to buy them but my skills in agricultural searching are limited up to medicinal and magical herbs and how red worms can quickly become companions you care a lot for. I don't have the "insects/organisms that are good"-course in my head though so on that subject I need your expertise. ;)

"There is no ideal or perfect, its only the best you can do under circumstances and dolphin massacre or torures in slaughterhouses is something we can change~ thats the message here."

I'm gonna have to teach Kalki how to weave messages that say the same basic thing but are more nice to look at.

Sticking a blood-soaked photography in someones face and saying "LOOK, you're a part of this you bastard!" is no way to elicit sympathy from someone. ;)

But, to add some effect to it all you could all start telling your kids that when they eat deer, they're actually eating Bambi. That'll create an emotional trauma they will not soon forge and it will probably affect their choices in food for a long time. ;)

• did you just say that I should teach my kids about eating deer( not sure if they had that experience) ........done that, unfortunally my 18 yr old girl and 24 yr old boy wont have any vegan taiks with me, to answer your question. it's they're choice however I know that my kids were thought against this lifestyle..........................................

but I would appreciate if our families are left alone...............................

you want to put a thorn in my "side" , try not to get personal.....................................

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
1 hour ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
1 hour ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
10 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
10 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
10 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 6
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0