Two Dreams of 2012

A couple months ago I had an interesting dream.
Most of my family and friends know me as a "prepper", always ready for something that hasn't happened yet. 
( You should have seen me on Y2K )
I have trained my son and daughter to be able bodied and self sufficient as well.
So I am now 52 and I have always been a vivid dreamer and remember them all... 

So this one went like this:

My daughter Jessica and I, were walking alone.
We were on a desolate dirt road, very hungry, very tired, and soaked to the bone from a never ending drizzel.
we were miles from our home in Seattle, Washington.
Gone were her brother, mother and other relatives.  
As well as her college and hopes of becoming a pediatric neurosurgeon.

Even a good meal, shower or nights rest seemed like a far away and distant memory.

I distinctly remember my feet hurt and these fur pouches that we both had strung around us haphazardly, along with worn out shoes, gloves, and whatever else....

I heard there had been some  "Planetary Fly-By"  5 months earlier that messed things up real bad.

Today  I see the the string of volcanoes and giant earthquakes worldwide in the last 14 months may not be pure chance.
But if it is really Nibiru, Wormwood or a brown dwarf, we could see real problems here on Gaia.

So a week ago I had a very different dream:

I am very old now and laying in a beautiful bed in a huge room, covered with the finest linen.
My son and daughter, now almost middle age, are there,  as well as a throng of (grand) children.
Everyone seemed happy and content.

I asked my son John to reach into the nightstand and get out my old Colt 1911 .45 pistol.
He looked quizical but reached in for the gun and handed it to me.

At that point I looked at my daughter Jessica and handed her the gun.
She took it and looked at me lovingly as she had shot the pistol many times and always prized it.
Jessica took it, and with her gleaming smile, said "Thanks Dad"!

I looked at her because she didn't understand...
SHE WOULD NEVER NEED IT FOR THE "APOCALYPSE"...
IT NEVER CAME.
THINGS HAD TURNED OUT JUST FINE.

Which dream comes true?
I guess we'll stay tuned.
God Bless You and Yours,
Gunny

8108771853?profile=original

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Keep in mind that the Topics covered in our daily life can work into our subconscious, even things we don't necessarily believe in, and can show up in your dreams. That doesn't mean the dreams are prophetic.

I got bit by a rattlesnake in a dream the other night, it was realistic. That isn't a sign of danger, I might have actually been working through Fears in the safe space of my dreams.

I recently found out that Nibiru (Planet X) is a lie, a hoax. It presents no danger. Its billions of miles out there, moving at such a slow speed that its not going to come by us any time soon (an orbit period of hundreds if not thousands of years).

In fact no events up in outer space present a danger to us. Even the massive solar flare activity going on is actually helping us. And there wont be an alien invasion either.

Not even the supposed polar shift, if there is one, would present a danger to us either (except that all Compasses would point in the opposite direction, which might lead to some confusion in certain niche subjects).

The only real problems are down here on the planet. And they are people based.

Most of the increase in earthquake activity has to do with Mother Earth releasing stuck energy, of a non-physical nature, which also causes some physical movement. She's stretching, moaning, and groaning as she wakes up from her slumber.

The rest is from the Solar Storms, which irradiate the earth's magnetic field with cosmic rays and magnetic waves, which through Inductance are transferred into our own magnetic field. That affects magnetic metals in the crust which move ever so slightly and cause pressure to be released.

But the solar flares are also bringing non-physical Cleansing energies to us along with the physical energy, and that's causing increased ascension.

Also, the plague of the "wormwood" was was talking about the Drug Abuse of the last 100-200 years. Wormwood was a poison that had hallucinogenic properties, which people categorized as any form of fungus or bacteria that infected food and made it go bad like that. So a plague... which means it affects alot of people... of being subject to mind-altering substance.

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
2 hours ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
2 hours ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
5 hours ago
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
11 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
11 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
11 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 12
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 56
Comments: 0