Multidimensional food for thought...

8110975863?profile=original

*I simply can’t say enough about the Contemporary Shaman, Terence McKenna… a true visionary genius, who departed from the Gaian-Marix far too soon. The impact his works have had on my life transcend words. If you haven’t taken the time to read it already, I highly recommend ‘True Hallucinations’…in truth, all of his books & lectures contain Alchemical Gold that will add depth & weight to one’s path. For the true Seeker, Terence has left a treasure-trove of duality shattering data that will be savored for generations.. & honored as authentic spiritual gifts he retrieved from the perimeter; shared with the kind of intentionality & accessibility that can be found in the highest Teachers to have Graced our planet. ~InLight555 

The ultimate singularity is the Big Bang, which physicists believe was responsible for the birth of the universe. We are asked by science to believe that the entire universe sprang from nothingness, at a single point and for no discernible reason. This notion is the limit case for credulity. In other words, if you can believe this, you can believe anything. It is a notion that is, in fact, utterly absurd, yet terribly important. Those so-called rational assumptions flow from this initial impossible situation. Western religion has its own singularity in the form of the apocalypse, an event placed not at the beginning of the universe but at its end. This seems a more logical position than that of science. If singularities exist at all it seems easier to suppose that they might arise out of an ancient and highly complexified cosmos, such as our own, than out of a featureless and dimensionless mega-void.”… “When we look within ourselves with psilocybin, we discover that we do not have to look outward toward the futile promise of life that circles distant stars in order to still our cosmic loneliness. We should look within; the paths of the heart lead to nearby universes full of life and affection for humanity.”… “Our self discoveries make us each a microcosm of the larger pattern of history. The inertia of introspection leads toward recollection, for only through memory is the past recaptured and understood. In the fact of experiencing and making the present, we are all actors. ~Terence McKenna ’True Hallucinations’  

*Terence McKenna's True Hallucinations is an experimental documentary
about the chaos at La Chorrera, the imagination, time, the Logos, belief, hope, madness, and doubt. Created by Peter Bergmann, this project is an expansion of ideas first presented in "The Transcendental Object At The End Of Time".

In 1971, Terence McKenna, along with his brother Dennis and three other companions, ventured by plane, boat, and foot to the paradisical Colombian mission town of La Chorrera, where they hoped to encounter the elusive psychedelic oo-koo-hé. Fate would have it otherwise. Their attention soon turned to the large numbers of Stropharia Cubensis that they lucked upon, and before long, Terence and especially Dennis were formulating the psychopharmacological "experiment at La Chorrera" which would eventually give rise to Terence's expanded Jungian notion of the UFO as human oversoul, and his I Ching based TimeWave Theory which holds, among other things, that history as we know it is accelerating and, in fact, will come to a major concrescence.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The vid was an inspiration....I ordered this today from Holland....

http://www.buy-magic-mushrooms.com/shop/Psilocybe-Hollandia-truffle...

8115587901?profile=original...

• stick, h....I just got over here...qas planning to come over yesterday, but got deep into some research for the other thread and it branched out in all directions.  I only saw part of Mckenna´s vid the other day and will finish it now.   I got to the part where they were running naked through the forest and throwing away their clothes...LOL...have done this a couple times myself.  I also had a time when I took most of the stuff I owned and put it in a pile and burned it.  I did this 3 times until I was left with only the clothes I was wearing.  I know it was environmentally unsound...but, it  made me feel incredibly high and free at the time.  I´m having a good morning here;  I went out to feed the ravens some meat around sunrise and a falcon swooped down and got it. Snowed here last night, so I´m in a winter wonderland head space today, chilled and fluffy.  Think I will microdose and finish the film right now..

8115587855?profile=original

• :-) ...

• *This is Peter Bergman's first doc on Mckenna that he released in 2014... 

Terence Kemp McKenna was an author, lecturer, philosopher and shamanic explorer of the realm of psychedelic states. He spoke and wrote about a variety of subjects, including metaphysics, alchemy, language, culture, technology, and the theoretical origins of human consciousness. He has been described by some as being "so far out, nobody knows what he's talking about", and by others as "the most innovative thinker of our times".

To shake us out of our perceptual torpor, McKenna played the holy fool, the crazy wisdom sage. He pushed our faces in the most exotic, lurid inventions of modern science and technology. What elevated him above most other prophets was that he delivered his prophesies with a wink, an implicit acknowledgement that ultimately reality is stranger than we CAN suppose.

McKenna’s métier was the spoken word — stand-up philosophy that meme-splices Alfred North Whitehead, Marshall McLuhan, James Joyce, William Blake and many others, delivered in a reedy, insinuating voice. Available throughout the Internet with titles like “Having Archaic and Eating it Too” and “Shedding the Monkey,” his lectures are tours de force of verbal virtuosity and pack-rat polymathy, leaping trippingly (in both senses of the word) from quantum mechanics to medieval alchemy, from the chaos theory of Ilya Prigogine to the neo-Platonism of Philo Judaeus.

This movie was created to present and collect (some of) his most profound thoughts, and to possibly show glimpses of the alchemical angel that Terence pursued throughout his life. It does not serve as a biography, (at least) three very important themes were left out for the simple reason that they take hours to unfold themselves: the experiment at La Chorrera, the relationship between the McKenna brothers, and the Trialogues with Rupert Sheldrake and Ralph Abraham. And so, three books are essential to anyone who'd like to dive deeper into the life and mind of Terence McKenna:

True Hallucinations by Terence McKenna

The Brotherhood of the Screaming Abyss by Dennis McKenna

Chaos, Creativity, and Cosmic Consciousness by Rupert Sheldrake, Terence McKenna, and Ralph Abraham

• ..What Does Being Initiated....Actually Mean?....Are You Initiated?.....

• Introduced to the knowledge of a subject. 

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/initiated?

• ...Lol.....Enjoy......

• ...Lol...I Wasnt Asking.....The Meaning....Stop Being .....A Tosser.....

• Indeed Stick, thank you my brother for posting this wonderfull new video which I am in the throws of watching as I write this comment. I appreaciate that you have shared it, as you know Feather also did, and it is always a joy when such a valuable "gift from the Universe" is given to us, it will make essential viewing I am sure of it and one to look back on time and time again. I also feel that Terence made his exit a little too soon although I feel in his case it was saddly unavoidable, and a sobering reminder of the frailty of life and the equal certainty of our forthcomming exit from the physical body which can come at a moments notice for all of us.Terence is like a friend to us all whom we never met, a constant companion by our side who is always there to support us, I am so happy for the opportunity to listen to him speak yet again in this new video, and to gain further insights into the ever expanding and endless depths of the rabbit hole.

Please forgive me and I offer my humble apologies to you also for not being present in your own recent blogs and discussions Stick, which have been on my mind and which I feel slightly bad about not leaving comments in when you have been so generous with your own brilliant insights into my most recent discussion on the Archons, and for that I thank you most sincerley. It is always a privilage to read your words, and I dont want you to feel that I have neglected your own contributions in the forum, indeed, I havent actually payed a visit to anyones elses threads either lately, but I intend to get around to reading as many as I can.

With deep resepect to you my friend, as always..

Luke.

https://vice-images.vice.com/images/articles/crops/2014/07/31/death-and-the-imagination-1413242007065-crop_mobile_400.jpeg?resize=*:*&output-quality=75

• ~No worries at all, brother Luke. All of these conversations ultimately bleed into each other... for me, to one degree or another, they are all wrestling with the essential theme of reclaiming our spiritual sovereignty. So the time that You, Feather & I have put into your Archon post is worth it weight in Alchemical Gold ;-) Seriously, it's forced me, in a good way, to go even deeper with this mind bending, & ultimately, liberating subject matter. ~InLight

8116095098?profile=original

*deconstructing the pitfalls of the time loop, one brick at a time...

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
8 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
8 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
8 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 130
Comments: 0