• FORMER FEMA OPERATIVE CELESTE SOLUM TALKS WITH DAVID ICKE: ‘THE COVID TESTS ARE MAGNETICALLY TAGGING YOU’
Link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/yoEkbkHg7VR4/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The only good thing about all that, was the social distancing, yea stay 6 feet away mfer lol Don't invade my personal space lol

Anyways good to be back here, and see everyone, EVEN YOU DREKX lol Btw where's your daughter lol
  • Hey me too, I didn't follow those arrows, I WALKED RIGHT THRU THE STORE lol GIMME THAT SHIT lol Screw your arrows lol

Hell I walked right into Tim Hortons without my mask, they didn't say nothing lol Other places were like, oh your put your mask on, as if they were some authority lol I mean I went to a book store and the chick was like, oh PUT YOUR MASK ON, I was like well I'm leaving then and I left lol ALL ABOUT CONTROL, and not about saving lives lol
  • Well if it ain't Drekx, the only dark cloud that never had a silver lining lol I could say I'm happy to see you Drekx, but why lie lol

In any case, the NWO AIN'T TOUCHING ME, HOW DARE THEY RELEASE THIS VIRUS, you think people won't know lol Well they don't lol
  • Well Jancar, that's commendable and I also took that protestation path.....No vaxx, no tests, no aps...I refused the pinging ap, which many joked about as a "pingdemic." I also refused to co-operate with all the absurd arrows on the floors of supermarkets, etc and had several spats with store managers about the stupidity of "two metres apart" mandates....They thought I was mad, at the time....Of course, with me knowing that all of this was baloney..and many others falling for the lies...

I also had several spats with covid zealots about "not wearing my mask over my nose." One of these true believers (a total stranger,) chided me for potentially infecting others with covid and claimed "expertise," as an NHS "professional." Truly laughable at the time...I put her in her place, with my customary wit. Something that surprised her....She was obviously used to dictating to compliant zombies and instead had a tiger by the tail....☺️ Such deranged people often back down, when we stand up to their madness...
  • Yea I'm glad I had nothing to do with the COVID, all I did was wear a mask lol That's it, other than that, did nothing, no COVID test lol DEFINITELY NO VACCINE.

And guess what, the COVID never touched me lol I mean almost everyone I KNOW got the COVID, except me, didn't touch me lol EAT THAT NWO.
  • What do you feed, where do you put your Powerful attention towards? This is a timeline in 3d that is only a script! YOU alow ir call it in to happen to you or not. You can simply switch to anothet script, feed your attentipn to what you want to c grow! one you want to see happen and create that by your intention! And always divine intwrventipn. There can happen nothing against your own divine will! 🌟💛https://youtu.be/x8kvqQbindM
  • Unfortunately, this link no longer works!
  • Thank you for this video i really enjoyed listening. This answered something that's happening to me.
  • We better pray for divine intervention!
    • Yes always every days
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1617

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 778

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Notice Elina keeps herself in good shape....slim and athletic....Of course, this explains why she retains her health, in general and ONLY eats high carb/sugar diets on her international and Russian republics vlogging trips....The local cuisine is a…"
12 minutes ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"another video from Eli exploring Serbia, enjoy! ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISr2re1e15o"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"If they kill Diddy which is a strong possibility it's not going to stop everything from coming out. So many big names are beyond screwed and justice is coming soon. https://youtu.be/3zlNUWLZO3Y?si=HlehxdYzSvTYlLWm"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceBlessings. We are Thymus. We are the collective of ascended masters.You are constantly receiving new energies there on Earth because you are a part of a much larger system of energy, and when you have a big date on your calendar, physical…
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe first is the supermoon on September 17, then the second is the full moon and third is the partial lunar eclipse of September 18, 2024. All this creates a great force that is released. She clears the passage to a new beginning.The shift…
4 hours ago
John Jancar replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion Former FEMA operative Celeste Solum talks with David Icke 'The Covid tests are magnetically tagging you"
"The only good thing about all that, was the social distancing, yea stay 6 feet away mfer lol Don't invade my personal space lol

Anyways good to be back here, and see everyone, EVEN YOU DREKX lol Btw where's your daughter lol"
6 hours ago
John Jancar replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion Former FEMA operative Celeste Solum talks with David Icke 'The Covid tests are magnetically tagging you"
"Hey me too, I didn't follow those arrows, I WALKED RIGHT THRU THE STORE lol GIMME THAT SHIT lol Screw your arrows lol

Hell I walked right into Tim Hortons without my mask, they didn't say nothing lol Other places were like, oh your put your mask…"
6 hours ago
"Well if it ain't Drekx, the only dark cloud that never had a silver lining lol I could say I'm happy to see you Drekx, but why lie lol

In any case, the NWO AIN'T TOUCHING ME, HOW DARE THEY RELEASE THIS VIRUS, you think people won't know lol Well…"
6 hours ago
More…