Replies

• I agree.

That's why I left out the next line from the above verse.

"No one comes to the Father except through me".

I AM the way the truth and the life speaks of the essence of Christ Consciousness.

The piece of God that we are.

The I AM that I AM.

"No one comes to the Father except through me" does not speak of Christ Consciousness.  

This is religion.

This is the Church claiming ownership of Christ Consciousness.

By saying that the only way to God is through Jesus Christ, the man.

And in the process denied us access to the God inside.

• Funny thing is that ALL of Jesus' geneology, from both Matthew and Luke, apply to Joseph. The gospels themselves tell us Jesus was Joseph's biological son. Therefore, one must choose between the Hebrew Messiah and the supposed "godman" who "ascended into heaven." The earliest Bible did not include the resurrection of Jesus. Paul said this was HIS gospel, and his LIE. That Jesus should become "Osiris, lord of the dead." Paul thus creates Lucifer, the morning star, an image of Jesus that exalts itself above God, but the man in question was Paul. This can also be proven, because Heylel also means boaster, and a host of other things, while the Hebrew Morning Star that Jesus called himself are different words (kokweb)

So stop with all this nonsense. Talking to spirits. channeling Mary and/or Jesus. They are human beings with past and future lifetimes of their own. They aren't in heaven. When you pray to anything other then God you get a DEMON.

• Contrary to popular misinterpretation,

There is nothing to choose between.

The masters teachings are very simple.

Be as one with the I AM presence.

The God in you.

I AM, the way.

I AM, the truth

I AM, the life.

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
3 hours ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
4 hours ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
12 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
12 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
13 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 15
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 56
Comments: 0