http://lightworkers.org/channeling/151532/salusa-27-january-2012

If as you say, you keep your ear to the ground, you will realize that matters are heading for a resounding victory for the Light. There is such a strong momentum towards it that it is going to be unstoppable, and means that positive signs of it will be there for all to see. You only get know of a small fraction of the developments that are taking place, and the dark Ones would naturally prefer that you were kept in the dark. However, brave souls continue to step forward at some risk to themselves, and are prepared to inform you of the hidden activities of the Illuminati. They are in fact helping to get the truth out in such a way that it does not immediately overwhelm people. That will create the right circumstances so that when the media can fully report the news, it will not cause too much of a shock which would otherwise surely be the case. You can for example look at the way that the truth about 9/11 has slowly been released, and has now reached a time when few people would not have come across it. The truth is ready to fully come out and it is no longer questionable, as it is supported by hundreds of experts whose evidence is professionally given.

Dear Ones, just bide your time as much has been prepared in advance that will allow the revelations to come pouring out. Lies and half truths will be easily revealed and those responsible will have no hiding place, although they prepare for their escape. It will be quite futile for them to imagine that with our advanced technology, we would be unable to track them down. Their fate is not the most important matter to us, as that is sealed anyway. Our first concern is the announcement to you of our presence, as that will allow us to freely contact you. Mass landings will clearly follow but do not expect it to be that quickly, but be assured that they will take place. We stand by for any eventuality, with a view to pushing forward to achieve a substantial gain for the Lightworkers.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Your example of the 9/11 massacre was not a good choice. It is over 10yrs now and most of the truth is still buried and most of the people still believe it was terrorist . If it takes that long for the Disclosure to happen then it will be too late. The Planet and plans will have failed and we will be gone, where,we don't know for sure. At any rate we don't have that kind of time to wait around  and see if something is going to happen.We have 11 levels of attainment to get through in 4th Dimension in less than 11 mo's.So if the Rescue plan is to take place we can;t wait until the last moment to wake up the mass. It must be done now and the only way to wake them up is Disclosure and contact.No Disclosure, no rescue in my book,ready or not here we come.And I don't see any signs in the Sky yet so what are we waiting for, the sky is falling, the sky is falling.Bye bye,Adonai

• thanks for sharing rev.joshua skirvin.

you bring up a very good point about how much  time our e.t. families have to JUST get the show started and All the hub centers in place, logistics, etc in place. Or maybe i just don't know what kind of power of creation (from out of thin air)  they hold, sure we humans have power of destroying on a mass scale (messing with the atoms),  but do we have the power of creation on a mass scale (working with the atoms as one), i don't mean growing food, etc..   i feel somethings up, all the large sun flares (these have had rare spike durations). also the earth's shumann resonance frequency has changed (this is rare event) from being at 7.2 c.p.s. to increasing to 12 c.p.s., so the earth has raise it's frequency, and the poles are shifting even airport have to adjust thier gages. i like to connect the dots on this one.

blessings

• http://rune.galactic.to/ufox1b.gif

According to SaluSa...Mass Landings will take place and many are his followers who read his messages channeled by Mike Quisney

• 2008, the predictions for ''for sure'' Disclosure has been going on since then. If you cry Wolf to many times people are not going to believe you. I have devoted my life to this Disclosure thing and now everyone thinks I am a kook, even though I a wrote  412 pg  e-book on it. I give up I don't believe them anymore until I see something with my own eyes. I am from Missouri, the show me state.The taste is in the pudding. I am going to put my book up for free or rather donations soon, because I cannot wait until the last moment for them to Disclose if they ever do.The book is called 2012 New Earth Survival.com  No more promises. Just do it or at least give us a sign that the world will know, that even the so called controlled media will cover it. So far its all a joke. How long do you want us GFOL to keep waiting for you to come through.This is 2012 no time left to play around. Especially now that we are getting several reports from other space brothers that it was all a game, hoping we would make it happen.That there will be no Disclosure,!! (Adamu) prove to us now if this is true or not. Where you just using us? Is this a game? Times up, Games over! Show us or shut up. I want to believe, make me believe, Please time is up.Thanks.         ADONAI

• thanks for sharing rev.joshua skirvin.

i too am feeling the same way lately, just like you.  i also too believe in  the  saying that should be applied, and taken to heart by the e.t. families : " to talk the talk, one has to walk the walk, "   for it is only actions that seems  will be the only course to take that will bring about disclosure to snowball to world wide attention, i feel the e.t. are losing their fans and suppporters alot more than gaining any new ones, that is to the extent;  to believe in them or put any value on what they call their word on what actions will occur  ONE must keep true to ones word = ones honor, intergity, etc.  i subspect there are many dark secrets of  the world elite p.t.b. that are fearing these secrets will come out in the open  to the masses and they know it's not good news for those dark souls. i know we are not alone, just wonder if most of the e.t. just arrived here to watch us, like a zoo planet visit.

blessings to all of us

• 2005? even earlier nidle and quinsey and ward started their nonsense crusade in the mid 90's exactly the same time GFL showed up in literatur, THEIR literatures lol

also exaclty hte same time the "bad guys" switched teams? serisouly they have been "bad" guys for eons and just switch

me thinks the bad guys is playing a game, pretending to be saviours and the "good" guys, the proof is in the pudding prmise after promise after promise is made then redacted because of "unforseen" cicumstances from a group that claims they can go anywhere and anywhen, uhhh thats like being shocked there is mail in your mailbox when you have been able to check the mail anytime you wanted to

david icke talked about the new age decpetion that old religion will be twisted to feel like new religion

well when the folks on the ship are all names out of the bible i get a little suspicious,  there are channeleings from god, jesus, sananda, who are supposed to be the same dude, mary, apostles, saints, angels archangels even demons names have shown up in GFL represented channelings

we need to stop backing down with these people who make these claims, if you make a claim the burden of proof is upon the claimant , so when people make claims and we challenge them and they say things like "you do not understand" or " obviously you have not achieved oneness" and other such nonsensical stuff just think to every religous zealot you have ever met who could not offer any explanation for thier belief so they attack the questioner rather than seek to explain themselves

ad hominem attacks are very common from those who have beliefs they cannot support

• It was stated many times in the bible that false prophets would come but they would bear no merit for the Spirit of Lord was not with them.  And it warned us to watch for them so that we would not be taken blindly into their masses, for in them is much blindness and deafness.  I would say that we need to take care that in the following and discernment of such things that we ourselves do not become the false prophets spoken of, in this is a dual purpose, one being that in so doing we enable ourselves to be more open and discerning of the truth in ourselves and our brethern, and two that we are not lead astray into a deeper more sorrowful slavery, further burdening ourselves with futile things.  Rest assured it is said by the Christ that none shall know the time of his coming except his Father who is in heaven and over all the Earth.  That he himself or ,ahem, all the Christs as some choose to believe (more precisely those who come fully in the Spirit to do the work of the Father) that none of these would know the time of his(their) coming.  And assuredly  when he(they) come they will be preceeded by miracles and miracles will follow after them, and miracles in their wake will be left.  And as well it will be miracles of Justice.  For regardless of the state of things, the truth of ones works will be upon them and Justice will yield them fruits in kind with their works.  To some this will be a joy well beyond the measure of burden they have bourne, to others it will be an incredible weight of sorrow that they have no hope of bearing to the goals they have inhumanely set for themselves above the needs of or rightness toward others.

Our space brethren will come eventually but our Judge and Judicar will come first to appoint a right relationship with them.  Lest our errors spread out into the Heavens for all Eternity.

• Oh Goodie!  More mass landing promises!  Soon we'll see yet another mass decloaking video or channelling too. 

Guys - Seriously, how many time have we heard this crap before?  Have many times has it come to pass?

• My computer started talking to me one day with the computerized voice program opened up.  It was repeating a recording I made using my voice on Real Player. As soon as I said out loud 'This is unbelievable' it stopped.

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
1 hour ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
1 hour ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
4 hours ago
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
10 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
10 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
10 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 7
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 56
Comments: 0