Video Message

http://lightworkers.org/channeling/160455/salusa-30-may-2012
http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/Channeled_Messages_by_Mike_...
The way matters are shaping up, it is likely that Disclosure will occur later than we would have liked. There could be a point reached when we will have to wait for the governmental changes to first take effect. Do not worry however, as we have always allowed for such possibilities. One thing you can be sure of is that all changes we have promised you that will take place before Ascension, will be duly completed. Clearly afterwards there is so much more to follow, to totally change your present way of life to on that is fitting of Galactic Beings.

For quite some years we have been preparing you for the inevitable end of the cycle. Through us and many other sources you have been made aware of your true destiny, and in such a way that you have had a goal to set your sights upon. Without it the end times would have been a frightening prospect for so many people whereas it is seen for what is, as an opportunity to leave the cycle of rebirth. Not only that, the continuance of life takes place in the higher dimensions.

There are still many souls who cannot grasp the significance of Ascension, but be assured there will be much attention given to ensuring that the truth is publicized. Many inwardly know already, but it is a matter of waking them up to it. Therefore it should come easy for them to accept the truth, and its promise of a New Age, indeed a Golden Age. Your development has been guided to grow at a pace that allows for steady progress, but at each step you have had to deal with the attempts of others to lead you off the path of truth. You were not supposed to realize your potential, and held back so as to make you dependent on others for your knowledge. Thus religion and politics have largely dominated your lives, for their benefit rather than yours.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• June seems to be an important month.

We want RELIGION and POLITICS out of our lives ..replaced by LOVE and LIGHT

• I second that!  I will add though that we all aught to be careful that we do not turn our new age beliefs into another religion because that will not be any better, and the same downfalls of religion will re-emerge, I already see it happening.  Humans have a tendancy to need to belong to a religion of some kind or have a name for their set of beliefs and humans also have a need to feel there is a force far greater and wiser than themselves to take care of them, and therein lies the rub.   Also it is a human tendency to want someone to take care of the governing of the day to day stuff do they don't have to take responsibility for many things, and that is a danger too.  People say they want to get rid of government and religion but can humans really come to grips with what that all entails.  I truly hope so.

• Marique we really want all the religious places demolished and all the staff arrested as they have turned them into business and political empires ...ALL THESE RELIGIOUS BUILDING STRUCTURES WILL BE DEMOLISHED AND REPLACED BY CRYSTAL TEMPLES OF LOVE AND LIGHT AND FOR HEALING PURPOSES ONLY in the near future

• I am not sure bout tearing down all buildings that were used for religious purposes, some of the architecture is the most beautiful in the world.  It is not the building's fault what people chose to do in their walls, lol. 

But Crystal temples for love and healing would be totally awesome too. 

I think it is too sweeping and intolerant to have all the staff of any religious institute arrested, that seems very rash.  Some church secretary or organist for instance does not deserve to be arrested just because they worked for a church, and does not make them bad people.   You have to draw a line someplace and arresting church personel is not very enlightened nor does it change anything.  Next there will be the arresting of all people who work in the supermarkets because their prices for food are robbery, or arrest all the people that work in gas stations because the price of gas is a rapeage?  Where would it end...just wondering out loud.

• The building may be very beautiful but if Mother Earth does not want them then demolition work will take place ...replaced with beautiful Crystal Temples full of Love and Light.

You will find that although the present religious building look good but they are made from heavy material with heavy doors and in doors some kept locked and some basements within. A LOT OF CORRUPTION TOOK PLACE IN THESE BUILDINGS BY CORRUPT BEINGS POSING AS HEADS OF PRIESTS AND THEIR CREW OF GANGSTERS rather then healers. Corruption is in the blood of these people in nice buildings and if they are not arrested they will find another way of corruption ...do you know that most of these people who run the churches..temples have big bank accounts and lots of properties?  These people did not work for the church but worked for themselves ripping money from others.

They preach SIMPLE LIVING AND HIGH THINKING with heavy bank accounts and lots of properties ..i know because i was a devotee living with them and i soon found what goes on inside and i soon left.

The Vatican for example looks very beautiful but now it is being exposed as one of the most corrupt place on Planet Earth

• I get you and agree that the Vatican should be answerable for all the damages they have done to humanity as well as any other "religions" that manipulate and hurt people, and all other organizations that feed off of humanity for greed and control purposes.  I guess I took you too literally, sorry, I do that sometimes, lol.  

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
23 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
42 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
6 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
6 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
6 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 129
Comments: 0