By Ann Albers

My dear friends, we love you so very much.

As you move forward in an ever changing world, dear ones, remember that God lives and breathes life and love within each one of you. Here in the heavens we cannot imagine favoring one soul over another, giving one more power than another, or saying any one of you is better or worse than another. In our eyes, and in God's eyes you are all equal.You are all powerful creators. You are all made of the very same stuff. And you are all capable of the very same love whether or not you choose to bring it to the surface.

Many of you upon the planet earth have been in some of the toughest classes available in the universe. It is easy to be gracious with a warm roof over your head, so much more challenging when you are in need. And yet dear ones, look at the souls who have suffered so many losses as of late. Look at their example of reaching out to neighbors in need. Look at the woman who has nothing else to offer but a power cord dangling from her window to those who have none. Look at the ones who lost their livelihood and yet are outside cooking for their community. These people, far from remaining victims have taken charge of their souls and their lives in the only way they can -- by being the loving beings that they truly are. Some of the souls in your disasters have indeed signed up for the PhD classes in spiritual evolution for if you can remain loving in dire circumstances, then dear ones, you have achieved quite a level of mastery.

So no matter what your circumstances, no matter whether or not you are happy with your situation in life, with the politics in your country, with your neighbor, your spouse, or your child, ask a simple question... "How can I bring more love into this situation now, even as I am creating better?" Ask, "How can I honor myself while also being kind to the rest of humanity?" Dear ones, God will help you find the answers, for no matter what the circumstances, God is with you at all times.

God bless you. We love you so very much.
---- The Angels

http://angelmessages.visionsofheaven.com/2012/11/bring-on-love.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Malcolm posted a blog post
A conclusion at the end for the uninitiated is provided. The above photo was from the Manhattan Project in Almogordo, New Mexico (07/16/45; 5:29:45 am). This 2024 alert concerns the 2024 transit of the Uranian Astrology midpoint Uranus/Vulcanus near…
3 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"yes Drekx, some say the BRICS meeting 22-24 Okt. in Kazan, Russia is the most important event of the year, but we all know the presidential election in the USA is more important"
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"BRICS meeting tomorrow in Russia and planning the next stages of de-Dollarization....
They want a gold-backed currency...This is the future of finance on planet Earth...and leads to the golden age...
If you own silver and gold, expect massive rises…"
13 hours ago
Edward posted a status
Planning to......
* A/C Biz, Embassy, Money.....etc..
* Arrest, Weapon..etc..

Have a nice week...
Thanks..take care.....
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The private western central banking system, is certainly falling.....As advised before, purchase silver and gold.....
The solutions are BRICS currency and systematic alternatives, plus the west re-adopting a gold standard.....Reverse 1971, and…"
15 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
18 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
22 hours ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
22 hours ago
More…

A conclusion at the end for the uninitiated is provided. The above photo was from the Manhattan Project in Almogordo, New Mexico (07/16/45; 5:29:45 am). This 2024 alert concerns the 2024 transit of the Uranian…

Read more…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 36
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 59
Comments: 0