Guess who back lol

Guess who's BACK mfers, it's me, Jancar lol I'm here.

I'm gonna come around here, more often lol Better than dealing with the flouride ridden mfers on Facebook, and among the public, who literally don't know 2+2 lol AT LEAST HERE, PEOPLE SOMEWHAT AWARE, FELLOW TRUTH SEEKERS, BROTHERS OF THE SWORD, LIGHT WORKERS AND WARRIORS, I SALUTE YOU.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1617

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 779

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

TheONETracyVW updated their profile
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
ET Hugger left a comment on Comment Wall
"A question to the health & food conscious folks on this website:

In the European Union cooking on gas is being discouraged and cooking on induction stoves is heavily pushed. This makes me wonder if there are any (intentional) health risks related…"
10 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything UFO Or ET Related
"The Battle Of Los Angeles which took place on February 24th 1942. On that night American military forces engaged an unknown object in the sky over Los Angeles. They thought it was maybe a Japanese attack since this was during WW2, but everything…"
10 hours ago
"The Battle Of Los Angeles which took place on February 24th 1942. On that night American military forces engaged an unknown object in the sky over Los Angeles. They thought it was maybe a Japanese attack since this was during WW2, but everything…"
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceI am aware that many of you are experiencing upheavals, as well as sudden deaths in the family or elsewhere, as well as sudden changes, challenges and ill health, or sudden emergencies cropping up as well.I have written about the earth’s…
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceBeloved Ones,During this Piscean eclipse and onwards many of you, whether in solitary or with your divine counterpart have received, or will, an activation like never before in your ascension journey.The eclipse in Pisces revealed all we…
13 hours ago
More…