Guess who back lol

Guess who's BACK mfers, it's me, Jancar lol I'm here.

I'm gonna come around here, more often lol Better than dealing with the flouride ridden mfers on Facebook, and among the public, who literally don't know 2+2 lol AT LEAST HERE, PEOPLE SOMEWHAT AWARE, FELLOW TRUTH SEEKERS, BROTHERS OF THE SWORD, LIGHT WORKERS AND WARRIORS, I SALUTE YOU.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well I welcome you back, even though we may have had our differences, in the past...It's past.....You may not like me, but that's OK......I'm still me and fine with it...
    And I agree, Facebook is full of ingrates, to be avoided at all times...I don't visit X, either....I like ACC.....we have a great time here....all welcome to visit and grow, if they want to....

Col. Drekx Omega,
    Kashira Oryo vin Zau (Sirian for Galactic Federation of Light.)

https://media.defense.gov/2008/May/28/2000614946/780/780/0/080528-F...
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1617

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 778

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
49 minutes ago
49 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody interested in the Billy Meier contacts with the Plejaren this channel here on Youtube has a computer voice read the contact reports to you. Tons of contact reports can be listened to on there. https://www.youtube.com/@Sukofu"
2 hours ago
"For anybody interested in the Billy Meier contacts with the Plejaren this channel here on Youtube has a computer voice read the contact reports to you. Tons of contact reports can be listened to on there. https://www.youtube.com/@Sukofu"
2 hours ago
"Diddy leads to many others John. A lot of Hollywood is also involved, many of the politicians and various others as well. Diddy is just the start."
4 hours ago
John Jancar left a comment on Comment Wall
"I find this whole Diddy thing a crock, I mean that can BARELY BE CONSIDERED TRAFFICKING.

Yet like Dyncorp, the Catholic church lol The CIA, CPA, "adoption" agencies, etc. all traffick men women and children by the MILLIONS. And they're left…"
4 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"yes, the videos are professionally made, chapeau to Eli ;)"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Mofak - "Who's That Girl" (instrumental)....(I'm beginning to think that Mofak should be given an award, for musical services... contributing to the 21st century funk revival and enhancing our musical religion of funkianity...)👏🏻🌞…"
9 hours ago
More…