8108978086?profile=original

I’ve just had a wonderful demonstration of guidance that I want to share because I now see that we’re constantly guided and I sense a little better how that process works.
To the best of my knowledge, all of us have guides. They may be relatives on the Fourth Dimension, or spirit guides, or galactic or terrestrial ascended masters, or angels and archangels. But all of us have them.

Therefore we can all honestly say that we are guided, led, inspired, fed wisdom.
Recently a guide, in a reading with Linda Dillon, said that he was talking to me often these days and I seemed to hear him more. I said I had no awareness of it and he replied that nevertheless it was so. What I saw yesterday gives me a little more insight into how this process works.

Yesterday I was strongly guided to think of peace as “profound relaxation.”
Ordinarily I’d simply sit down at the computer and write about a subject that comes to mind and think to myself that everything I’m saying is somehow my idea. But because of what occurred yesterday, I became aware of being guided by knowing a thought I had was not mine (at least not per se. More on that later.)

I initially balked at the suggestion that peace could be understood as profound relaxation. I struggled with it. The reason I did was that our society doesn’t seem to value peace as profound relaxation.
Or perhaps it’s more accurate to say our society doesn’t seem to value relaxation very much at all. If anything it seems to aspire to getting busier and busier.

We willingly let go of white space by talking on our cellphones when we walk or listening to music on our iPods when we ride a bus. We use computers and software that annihilate downtime. And our employers willingly seem to oblige us by requiring more and more work from us with fewer and fewer breaks.

And so for me to assert that peace is “profound relaxation” seemed like condemning myself to a hard sell. I found myself reacting to the idea with: “Excuse me?” (1)

But then the guidance persisted. No, no, it said; assert as an hypothesis that at least one aspect of peace, that can be tested out, is its aspect as “profound relaxation.”
Boy, am I ever going to get myself in trouble with this one, I thought. But the notion wouldn’t go away.
My resistance gradually melted and I looked at this thing. Peace can be thought of and encountered as “profound relaxation.” Hmmmm….

So I asserted as an hypothesis, just for the sake of testing this thing out, that peace could be encountered and understood as “profound relaxation.” I went along with the guidance provisionally and I began testing it out.

I was at that moment acting like a spiritual scientist, explorer or interpreter, looking and reporting what I found.
I allowed myself to profoundly relax. And what did I find? I thought of relaxing on a warm beach at Kovalam, India. I saw myself lying down in the waves, watching a little sand creature pop its antenna above the sand when the water retreated, and then I saw myself getting up and going for kalimari and a coffee milkshake (died and went to heaven) at the restaurant at the top of the beach, just a few meters away, and then going lazily back again into the surf. Profoundly relaxing.

Or I saw myself after a ten-day meditation course. Or in a cabin on a lake in the woods.
I’ve known profound relaxation and I felt it again and this time I did see its usefulness in allowing me to connect with a notion of peace.

And, yes, I do see now how it certainly fits my own pre-existing ideas. I realized: Hey, I’ve have had this idea before of peace being the same as profound relaxation. I just forgot I once had it in mind.
So this test allowed me to retrieve a way of seeing peace that I had had myself. Perhaps that’s one of the purposes of guidance.

And then I realized in a flash how all of this was operating.
An aspect of peace that I myself had seen and understood in some distant past and then forgot about was just fed back to me as an assertion: peace is profound relaxation. My guidance brought it to my attention again, inducing me to test it out and arrive anew at the same conclusion I had back then.

The reminder, which I at first resisted, irritated me enough to have me break through the years of forgetting and bring to the forefront of my attention a useful idea which I never would have recovered without being led to do so.

Most guidance I go with and so it remains invisible. But this instance, which I resisted, came to the forefront of my attention. That’s one aspect of it.
But the other aspect of it is this supremely clever matter of putting the guidance in the form of thoughts I’d already had. Guidance fools me on so many occasions to think that I arrived at this thought.

But in this particular instance, even though it drew on my own stock of thoughts, I had still been guided to it. The thought, even if my own, was still implanted by my guides.
A day later, I’m still amazed at how this process seems to work. It’s moved me now to watch my thoughts more carefully and discern more about the process by which we’re guided or inspired to new/old thoughts, led by “outside,” invisible sources.

Footnotes
(1) The reason I became aware of it as guidance was because of this sense that it was not something I myself would say.

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/09/guidance-observed/guidance/ http://the2012scenario.com/2012/09/guidance-observed/guidance/

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/09/guidance-observed/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
2 hours ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
2 hours ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
5 hours ago
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
11 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
11 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
11 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 12
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 56
Comments: 0