1,400 Pounds of Shark Fins Worth Nearly $1 Million Seized in Miami

Shark Fins Photo credit: U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service

(TMU) — Officials announced on Monday that 1,400 pounds of shark fins—valued between $700,000 and $1 million—were seized by wildlife inspectors at a Miami port.

“It is very big money stuff. It is very harmful to the ecology,” said Bouncer Smith, a charter captain. “This is one of the most heinous crimes in nature that we have seen,” Smith said.

Officials think the shipment of 18 boxes of dried fins originated in South American and was most likely headed for Asia.

Also on Monday, lawmakers advanced legislation banning the possession of shark fins, the main ingredient in the popular Chinese delicacy—shark fin soup. While finning is illegal in the U.S., the sale and possession of shark fins is only outlawed in some states.

In an effort to shatter the state’s increase in notoriety as “the epicenter of the shark trade in the United States,” Florida’s Senate Environment and Natural Resources Committee endorsed the measure, according to the Orlando Sentinel.

If successful, the proposal would foist a $4,500 fine on first-time offenders and restrict their fishing privileges for 6 months. A third offense would include a $9,500 fine and a permanent loss of fishing privileges.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Those guilty deserve the highest punishment...this is very cruel and disturbing

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1575

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 761

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Tally commented on Tally's blog post Successfully Navigating the Challenges of the Earth Plane (Part 1)
"Yeah, Rev.. I've been trying to post up the latest Yeshua (Jesus) talk we had.. for the last 2 hours and it keeps getting reformatted and all kinds of extra stuff from my personal emails keeps getting 'stuffed' in with it... I think think I'll get…"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceWe are the Andromedan Council of Light, and we are very excited to be connecting with you. You are on the verge of so many changes there on Earth, and you are in the midst of the consciousness of that change. A change in consciousness always…
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
‎ | SourceDear beloved ones,We are here and now to bring a gift to you.We know how much you wish to be able to express yourself better and nourish others through the sound of your voice.If you are reading this message, it means that you are among…
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on Tally's blog post Successfully Navigating the Challenges of the Earth Plane (Part 1)
"Tally,So it seems to represent the Divine Feminine...Does she have a name yet? We will be waiting to hear from her. As for myself ,I have received much channeling info. First from my ''Holy Spirit'' and later from my higher self and sometimes from…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yep indeed we are :)"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"That's OK friend....We're a team...👍🏻Digital guerillas..."
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks for posting those X22 reports Drekx. I didn't think they would be up till later today so I forgot I still had to post them."
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy 4th of July Weekend Friends!  I hope you are enjoying your week.  Join us this weekend for the New! Ashtar Command Global Update, Siege: Gateway to the New…

Read more…
Views: 51
Comments: 0