http://creation12953.wordpress.com/b-prelude/ I Tony Grey Owl

“There is a longing among all people and creatures to have a sense of purpose and worth. To satisfy that common longing in all of us we must respect each other. In the olden times man and creature walked as friends who carried the beauty of the land in their hearts. Now each one of us is needed to make sure the salmon can find a place to spawn and the bear cub a tree to climb. There is little time left and much effort is needed!”

Chief Dan George, Salish,
British Columbia, 1899-1981

I honor your memory today, my Elder brother, A-ho, Wado.

My dearest friends, brothers and sisters of life and all our relations, if I may say a few things held fast within the mind and heart of this old wise man, I wish to show you how . . . To break the bondage of sorrow and set your Love free.

As I stand upon the edge of my feather dreaming I can fly . . .
Ancient Owl spreads wise wings too silent flight . . .
My soul soars upon the aged winds of time.
Free of all limits as I expand and grow in wisdoms,
Understandings of Love once lived in reality.
My Sorrows bondage now broken . . . I am Free.
To explore far beyond my human Destiny.
Our Soul is the controller and the conductor of everything.
The Living Soul is beyond the elements
~ earth ~ water ~ fire ~ air ~ ether ~
Only within the human form is it trapped momentarily in reality.
Yet through the mind it is still free to seek its true Identity,
its Spirituality, within the light swift beyond measure to roam,
the universal Consciousness and merge with the Infinite Creator . . .
As ONE.

Yet while still alive here in this physical illusion of reality.

Within this book I shall teach you how to set your love free and give it wings to fly.

Becoming a Shaman, accepting the responsibilities of carrying the Pipe, is a Sacred journey.

It is a most carefully thought out inspired personal choice upon the pathways of life. As once you have made this decision, you have placed yourself and the rest of your life into the humble service as a guide and caretaker to all of mankind. It takes the span of an entire lifetime of self, dedicated research to seek out and diligently study the knowledge taught by the Elders, the spirits of our ancestors and our Relations which are All the four legged’s, the winged ones, the finned ones and all other elements of Mother Earth. And most important of all the inspirational dreams and visions given to us by the Great Spirit/Creator; the Source of what is written upon the stone tablet of one’s own heart in order to understand the Wisdom of Creator and the lessons of life written there, the next step is then to learn how to apply this knowledge successfully into all aspects of one’s personal life.

As these lessons are the wisdom of God’s Unconditional Love, that then guides us along our journey. Once one has applied these lessons of life and dedicatedly adheres to them, one then becomes a living example of how one may achieve this level of Enlightenment. Having now learned and applied these lessons one has grasped the vast deep understanding of the true purpose of life thus, one then knows firsthand the experience of the Joy it brings into one’s heart and all aspects of life.

With the words written within this book of just such wisdom, I am now attempting to lead the people of the world as a spiritual leader, a teacher, a healer of body, mind, heart and soul, a wanderer of the spirit realm where we will reside forever with God, our great glorious gracious Creator, who loves each of us unconditionally.

The Great Spirit has taught me so many things in dreams and visions of His world, which is Heaven and which is eternally alive within the physical hearts of all beings. How to show people the way to these things, how to guide them, how to be able to reach out to them and touch their hearts and open their mind’s eyes, to rekindle the fire of their love, to awaken them to the truth of life so that they will remember who they are, the Children of God, his greatest creations. We are of his image, his likeness; we have been given the power to re-create, to co-create whatever we can dream or envision.

In my lifetime I have loved. I have loved deeply and I have lost. It left me, walked right out of my life without thought or concern as to the dire effects it had upon me, leaving me lost and alone, crushing my heart. Sometimes it felt as if a pitchfork had been stabbed into my chest and literally ripped out my heart, I ached from it. I cried myself to sleep every night with the memory of my lost love.

Every day was a hard choice to continue to live, or to die by my own hand. With each new day the experience of the loss faded a little, as I grew in my understanding and wisdom of life and love.

One night Great Grandfather/Creator sent his Sacred Spirit down to me out of His compassion in a dream while I slept deeply. To touch my heart and heal it from my sorrows,

Sacred Spirit said to me: “I give you now my Love and I will never take it away, but it is your duty from this day forward to touch the heart of every person who crosses the path of your life in the same way I just touched yours and to give to them this gift –

MY LOVE!

“Give my Love to them just as freely as I have given it to you.”

So here I, Tony Gray’Owl, a simple man of humility, without fortune, without fame, I am reaching out to you, to touch your heart and to heal it, to restore your Love to brand-new so that it is like a blazing comet shooting across the galaxy, shining as brightly as the sun, and enlightening everyone.

You are not alone, for I am with you,” said Great Grandfather, “I will always be with you. Whenever you feel lost or alone, simply call upon my Name and I will be right here, waiting patiently for you to show me you’re Love. I will take your pain and transform it into . . . JOY.

“Live your life every day as if it is the very last day of your life. When you awaken each morning, greet the day, say out loud: ‘Today is a miracle! I, am alive, I have the opportunity to do the right thing, to experience life and cherish each moment of every day to its fullest. Do not let life lead you. Take hold of your courage and blaze a new path, leaving behind a new trail for others to follow into the Light and out of the darkness of this sad loneliness called life.

“Take my hand. I will be your guide I will walk beside you every step of the way, I will never leave you. Stop and look back at where you have just come from. You will see two sets of footprints; the ones behind you are yours, the ones beside those are my footprints. I am right there beside you right now, I am sitting there beside you now, watching you read these words with tears in your eyes and a smile on your lips, your heart swelling with my Love and compassion for your life.

You must let go of your Love . . . set it free!

Give it wings and let it soar upon the winds of time.

“Allow it to go out into the world. I tell you, without a doubt, it will come back to you. Let it go, hold out your hand and watch it slip away. Give all your Love – let it flow like a raging river into the oceans of life then set sail out upon that ocean of life, and with courage, experience each day like never before. Be alert and look towards the horizon, there you will see a twinkling light like a star that has fallen from heaven. Sail towards it with great expectation. There you will find my tiny little bottle floating. In it is my message written in a foreign language…

called LOVE.

“When you open it, my Love will spill out and wash over you. It will re-freshen you and fill you with joy, the happiness to be alive, with the exhilaration of not knowing what is to happen next, with the excitement to experience the day and to no longer see only the pain, but the beauty all around you, so you come to know that ‘you’ are the beauty that the rest of the world sees when they take the time to stop and look.

“At the bottom of that tiny little bottle, is a seed. It is the seed of My love. Take it home with you, plant it in the center of your garden of Eden, the place I call the Garden of your Heart and watch it grow and blossom into the most wonderful of things: a new life, a new chance to be whatever you chose to be, to accomplish your dreams, and in so doing, you will have taken my knowledge and applied it to your life in such a manner that it enhances your joy and the joy of every person around you. This is how one lives a life of Wisdom.

Enjoy the pathways of your life in beauty . . .

as with the eyes of a child.

And all that cross your path will ask you to show them how you got to be so wonderfully glowingly beautiful. And you may answer that it is from the knowledge that without you, I, too, would be all alone, without you, they also would be all alone. Together, we can change everything! We can show the world how to Love by living example, to heal their pain, so they may see the beauty and wonder of life beyond belief.

We can create a miracle; we can give life and Love to every single person alive, touch the hearts and souls of all those lonely people and walk their path beside them, in beauty.

Let your Love go, turn it loose, knowing that it

WILL . . . come back to you.

And, in the meantime, I will be right there beside you, holding your hand, smiling at the beauty I see in you. All my love and a thousand kisses like a million butterflies floating all around you, touching, touching your lips, touching your heart, touching everything, everywhere you go.

I am here whenever you need me. Simply reach out your hand and you will feel me, my Love. I will never take it away. Sweet dreams and sleep tight for a miracle is about to happen tonight.You are about to Awaken . . . into my reality!

I, Tony Gray’Owl,

Wish to gift you with a poem from my heart to yours,

VISIONS of a DREAM

Your kisses are dreamy;
they gently touch my lips.
Offer me your kisses every night
and I shall reach the sun every morning.

They are the nectar of Love that you offer.
Your aroma . . . is the essence of the colors of life
Intense kisses . . . without touching, I shudder
fill me with passion . . . out of your compassion,

your kisses come . . . despite the distance
and I am for eternal moments . . . caressed . . .

I am the poem . . .

I am the Story . . .

I am Everything . . .

I am the little girl and the wife of fresh soil.

I am the little boy and the man, fertile.

Your kisses raise me to the consciousness of my soul

and I go like the wind raging over the meadows,
touching my senses with your fragrant breeze.

There is neither time nor distance . . .

for the love that you show me.

Are you kissing me . . . or am I dreaming?

I pray . . . I shall never awaken . . . from your kisses.

All my love, forever, I give to thee.

I leave you for the moment . . .

With a few words of inspired wisdom and guidance.

I wanted to share this with you today, before we go forward on our journey. I wish to plant these seeds of thought and insight in your mind and heart.

Earlier today I entered the silence of self and grounded, centered & meditated upon my question, then asked Spirit to please share with me any advice that would help me assist you to stay centered in your light & remain in an aura of love when you are around family members and/or friends that consistently test you judge and/or insult you for being who you are and believing how and what you believe, which causes you to feel down hearted and blocks your flow of energy and light…

Here is the answer:

Keep in mind that the ones closest to you are there for a reason. They are your mirror & you are theirs. If it is something that is difficult or painful, then it is what is inside you that needs to come to the surface and be acknowledged by

* YOU *

Once you acknowledge it and accept it, give thanks for the lesson.
However it is not always that simple. You may need to forgive, yourself & others. You may need to feel the pain or discomfort in order to release it. If others are ‘consistently’ annoying you, then it is more than likely due to something you have been AVOIDING! Dealing with and the lesson will not simply go away until you deal with it head on and face your fear.
As you may be fearful of what you may find when you address this problem or situation straight up, but if you will only take the time to stop for a moment and open the door and step through without prior judgment’s, as you are the key.

Then the light of truth will remove any and all fear that is blocking your growth.
Maybe you need to let go of self ‘ego’ or self-judgment’s and the concept of right/wrong. Attempt to accept freely what is the meaning of this lesson as something that is supposed to be that way, what is meant to be. Once you stop fighting what you think should be different, you will find your answers.
Keep in mind that you are never alone on this journey Great Grandfather/Spirit is always with you. Also you’re Elders and guides are always joyfully ready to assist you, if only you ask quietly in humility with respect and then enter the silence of self and listen.

There is no need for you to rush nor worry, take your time become alive in the moment. Whatever it is, that you need to work out will simply happen when you merely allow, it will resolve itself when it is time. By asking, listening, & being willing to be guided, this is the beginning of your search for truth, and you are one step closer to those answers you seek.
Lessons learned and applied to your daily life are your open doorways, stepping through with faith and confidence, as these are the prerequisites to discovering and understanding the next lesson.
Do you see? How simple, how easy it is when we but first seek in humility and then respectfully, Listen.

Now pick up your faith dust it off, throw away your fears and take the next step. My heart writes these letters to your heart, they are my treasure maps that lead you to the treasure vault that is hidden within the pages of this, the LIVING BOOK of LIFE. I do this because I love your kind heart and sweet soul as no other ever has, and for no other reason. You are the key that opens the pages in this book, seek and you shall find.

Mitakuye oyasin, we are One in all things.

Your brother of the light, Tony Gray’Owl.

Click here to turn the page to the INTRODUCTION

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
5 hours ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
5 hours ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
8 hours ago
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
14 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 20
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 56
Comments: 0