https://channelingthemasters.wordpress.com/2015/04/09/humanity-has-been-reset-quan-yin-4915/

by Jenny Schiltz

justintotemical-theuniversalsolventYou have all just lived through one of the most amazing times of your human history. Your entire world has been reset. No longer are you living under the rules of the old paradigm. In fact, you are now entirely in a world  that you create. Every man, woman, and child is becoming crystalline in nature, regardless of their state of awakening. The more crystalline a person is, the more they project their reality onto all around them, bending their personal reality to suit their desires and creating the lessons that still need to be learned.

For those awakened, this means that you can consciously create the life you want, the one you have dreamed of. For it is these awakened souls that are indeed creating the new earth with every breathe. How can an awakened soul, one in touch with their divinity possibly hurt another intentionally? It is not possible. Therefore it is these aligned souls who will create the new world by simply living in alignment with their soul source. As all are in various stages of awakening, this will not be an instantaneous process but one that can be seen progressing slowly but continually. It is important to focus on only your progress, your soul integration and not where another is in this process. Each of you that fully integrates with your sold will help those around them excel just by simply being.

While this is a time of celebration, a time to rejoice the resetting of mankind, many are struggling. For those unawakened, life may seem to get more difficult, demanding and overwhelming. This is due to the speed in which lessons are being taught and patterns are being revealed. When the same situation comes up again and again, it is to show what needs to be changed. It is easier to see what is not in alignment when you are faced with it continually than if a lesson is spaced over long spans of time. For many, denial is not longer possible. Compassion and understanding is needed for those undergoing such change without understanding why.

For those awakened or in the stage of awakening, it is you who must extend compassion to yourselves. You will find that as the body becomes more crystalline the physical symptoms of releasing density will increase. Sensitivity to chemicals and foods may increase as well. Listening to your body’s needs are important. If your body needs rest, rest. if your body reacts to certain things, take care to avoid it. Keeping a journal of what causes you discomfort or a reaction will help you to see what your upgrading body needs to avoid. Just like now, each person’s crystalline body will be different and will react to different things. There is no wrong or right way to go through this incredible change. As you become crystalline you will then have access to light codes that are crystalline in nature and help encode your new DNA template. These codes will help you to further embody your soul.

For many the biggest issue is resistance. For this process to go smoothly, a complete surrender needs to take place. You must surrender the desire to control. Many pray for help to the masters, the angels, to their guides and to God, but do not give permission to receive help in all forms.

More:  https://channelingthemasters.wordpress.com/2015/04/09/humanity-has-been-reset-quan-yin-4915/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What a load of bullshit!

As far as I know, humanity have ALWAYS had complete control over her reality. Although, she have also been extremely easy to fool into creating all the wrong versions.

• I see many posts like this online in the past week or so. Perhaps we've made it through the 'eye of the needle' and we are now expanding out the other side. Bless this World and Everyone/Everything on it, in it, and around it... One Great Being... being healed by the instruments of our combined hearts & minds.

Thanks Happy for sharing this...
    <3
    • I join you in your blessings to everyone and evrything, and thank you for it.

LET ALL FURTHER CHANGES HAPPEN IN LOVING AND PEACEFUL WAY, AND LET US ALL BE FINALLY FREE....

• AMEN... Sister... : )
        <3
This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
1 hour ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
1 hour ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
4 hours ago
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
10 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
10 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
10 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 7
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 56
Comments: 0