8108776062?profile=original

Channeler:
hilarion
I Am , You Are... This Is The Way July 2013 ; Saint Germain

hilarion channeling of Saint Germain 16 July 2013
free to share

You exist (consciously) within a constructed reality, And realities.

Yes, your Whole world!

Really if you thought about it for a second,

you might chime in and say, but isn't that the nature of creation, so what's the big deal?

And I might say ..yes ...

And I might ask ... well, why do you think or believe that you cannot create other realities?

And one might say,,,, well, that is part of all what i am about, that's what i am working on.

And I might say.... okay, alright....

and I would eventually lead up to the point that your reality, the reality you live and exist in, is a constructed reality, and

challenge you to look at that.

Why might this be important?

Two things....

First, you need the coordination of greater realities within you than the ones you are consciously

aware of, in order to have the ability to create sustainable new realities, new reality experience

within you.

So it is a helpful key to have looked at that there is more awareness realities , greater,

functioning with or in your being than you are consciously aware of.

You can't open to , or request what you deny , intentionally or unintentionally.

This creates a reasonable request from within you to your 'more being' to coordinate with you,

a concept,

so that together, you and other parts or aspects of your being can coordinate , thus enlarging your

perception of what more of your being really is like, how it functions, how it flows, how it feels,

how it perceives, what it inherently realizes.

Yes, this is a related part to understanding life beyond the checkerboard.

The above provides you with an alternative to your experience of reality, of your existence...being heavily defined,

heavily influenced by... the overall realities on your planet at this time.

We love you with all of our hearts.

Doesn't mean we 'support' limitation or stuckness.

Are these endeavors so simple? Yes.

We have focused them ( our suggestions for consideration) to be simple, timely, attainable.

You will have glimpses , aha's, realizations, rushes of different energies from within you, and

these will inform you and you will naturally enlarge your vision.

Self discovery is the art of the self informing the self about the self.

It's all a matter of the self.

This is generally speaking, the closest and most intimate presence of 'god' or source,

in feeling the Presence, and all the ensuing healthy benefits that flow in you from that..

I Am Saint Germain

Source:http://lightworkers.org/channeling/185331/i-am-you-are-way-july-2013-saint-germain

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 8108944083?profile=originalI like those hugs from you Gailene !

8114557078?profile=originalLove,light and laughter,

Meindert

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Edward posted a status
Planning to......
* A/C Biz, Embassy, Money.....etc..
* Arrest, Weapon..etc..

Have a nice week...
Thanks..take care.....
7 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The private western central banking system, is certainly falling.....As advised before, purchase silver and gold.....
The solutions are BRICS currency and systematic alternatives, plus the west re-adopting a gold standard.....Reverse 1971, and…"
33 minutes ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
7 hours ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
7 hours ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
10 hours ago
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
16 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 23
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 57
Comments: 0