The Talmud of Jmmanuel"The Talmud of Jmmanuel are the original teachings of Esu (Jesus) Immanuel of 2000 years ago, as recorded by Esu Immanuel's disciple, scribe and closest friend, Judas Iscariot, one of the twelve disciples. These writings were preserved by Esu's son Joseph, who carried them back from India at Esu's death, and placed them in the Tomb of Aramathea in Jerusalem, where Esu had lain at the time of his crucifixion.In 1963 Eduard Albert (Billy) Meier and his friend ex-Greek-Orthodox priest, Isa Rashid recovered these four scrolls, where they had been buried for 2000 years. Rashid translated the first scroll of 36 chapters from Aramaic into the German language of Meier. Rashid's work was interrupted when Israeli authorities discovered his work in Jerusalem. Rashid fled with the scrolls to a Lebanese refugee camp, but the Israeli Military bombed the camp, forcing him to flee to Baghdad. Because the scrolls were either destroyed in the bombing or they fell into Israeli hands, the remaining three were never translated, and their message was lost to the modern world."Read the Journal@http://www.fourwinds10.net/journals/talmud/talmud.pdf

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I find this teaching genuine , just like I Think that Billy Meier were.

Great teaching in this piece , but I havn't read it all , just skimmed through it.

Don't confuse this "Talmud" (story) with the rasist "babylonian talmud" who many jews follow.

• KRISHNA BE CAREFUL!!!  Billy Meier was exposed and busted as a fraud with his "Pleiadian Space Ship" videos.

Check out this video from 5:00 - 7:00; he uses the same small model tree in different UFO space ship videos with a common  Hollywood filming technique called forced perspective: click https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xdkevo... for video.

• I heard about the Billy Meier case as well as some pointed out that he is a fake but what about the Plieadian lady Samjese...it states extra-terrestrials that most resemble humans. Pleiadians were first mentioned
      contacted 130 times by a female Pleiadian Alien named Samjese. Billie
      Meier's contact with this Pleiadian woman resulted in a worldwide
      phenomenon to uncover more information about who these Pleiadians were ...
      Is this true about Samjese ? Who was she and whence forth did she come from ? Was she science fiction character ?
      • "Samjese" is probably a fake, just as the Meier photo of Pleiadians "Asket" and "Nera" (supposedly taken aboard a Pleiadian spaceship) were proven to be a manipulation of a photo of performers from "The Dean Martin Show." Dean Martin Show performer Michelle DellaFave analyzed and claimed she is the depicted "Asket" in  Meier's famous Pleiadian "photo."

The Hard Proof of Deliberate Deception

Among the Billy Meier pictures which have been proven obvious fakes (and there are many more than those discussed here!) are the pictures of what Meier claimed to be the Plejarens "Asket" and "Nera".

Billy Meier fake Pleiadians Asket & Nera

Diligent researchers were able to identify these gorgeous ladies as dancers of the popular American Dean Martin TV-show!

Dean Martin & Golddiggers
        Dean Martin & Golddiggers.

The blonde "Asket" was identified as Michelle DellaFave:

Michelle Della Fave contacted Derek Bartholomaus personally, reacting to publications on his website, and confirmed that she was indeed the person on the pictures that are claimed to be of "Asket", and that "Nera" was actually Susan Lund. So there is no basis to doubt that all the pictures of her as "Asket" are fake!

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
6 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
7 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
7 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 130
Comments: 0