John Smallman - 11th July 2010

Your human form of justice leaves little room for love

Full consciousness — your true state of eternal existence in the Presence of God, our loving Father — will not remain hidden from you for very much longer.  Your lengthy series of lives in the illusion have been a training-course to show you how, and to assist you to release, all the attitudes and beliefs you hold that prevent you from accepting the fullness of your Father’s Love for you.

Your human form of justice — embracing judgment, apportionment of blame, condemnation, and punishment — which appears so ethically correct and appropriate in the illusion where it seems you always have to be on guard to defend  yourselves from attacks of all kinds, leaves far too little space for  love.  Without personal experience of your Father’s Love for you, existence remains an unhappy and fearful state because that Love is what you long for — and it appears to be unavailable.  The reason for this is that you continuously focus your attention on how you think others see you and on how effective your mask is — the persona you present to others to hide from them your gnawing sense of inadequacy and worthlessness.

The ever-present fear that this sense causes is energetically draining as you constantly judge yourselves as unsatisfactory beings and attempt to deny it to yourselves by always looking for the inadequacies in others.  You need to understand that God created each one of you as perfect beings whom He dearly loves, and nothing can change that.  However, in the illusion, where you are experiencing human existence, you have constructed an environment without God, and therefore without Love, and the totally unsatisfactory and threatening nature of that state constantly demands your fearful attention.

Forgiveness of yourselves and others is the essential first step you must take to open your minds, and this enables you to recognize the illusion for what it is so that you can withdraw your support from it and start to move away from it.  Once you start the process of forgiving, the weight of anxiety and helplessness that you have been carrying for so long eases. You find yourselves less driven to judge and attack those who have offended you, because their seeming attacks offend you less and you realize that, like you, they are also carrying heavy burdens of suffering and anxiety.  Then you experience compassion for them, and the intensity of your need to attack them or defend yourselves from them diminishes even further.

As the forgiveness process in which you are engaged continues, you find love seeping in to fill the spaces within you that fear and anxiety have vacated.  As a result you will find your lives flowing far more smoothly as instances of confrontation and attack in your daily living become much less frequent.  Your need to plan strategies of survival in case of sudden atttack fades away as your life experience becomes more relaxed and peaceful.

This is how it is meant to be.  You are all beloved children of God.  You are all One, with each other and with Him, and your natural state is one of mutual love and acceptance of one another, and a desire to cooperate harmoniously together.  In that state no one feels threatened, no one feels a need to defend himself, and the diversity of skills and talents that you possess makes sharing and cooperating a joy for all.  You see this very ably and beautifully demonstrated in musical events, such as performances by choirs, orchestras, and dance groups; and of course there are many other areas of life where willing acceptance of and cooperation with one another produce the most wonderful results.

So focus on forgiving and accepting yourselves and others, and enjoy the sense of peace, love, and freedom that doing so brings into your lives more and more, as you prepare to awaken into the brilliance of your Father’s loving Presence.

With so very much love, Saul.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
7 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
7 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
7 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 130
Comments: 0