John Smallman - 1st August 2010

You are getting extremely tired of satisfying your illusion’s energy demands

All is moving forward, just as planned, to bring humanity home to its natural state of full consciousness.  The time for being lost in your make-believe reality is drawing to a close; you have spent more than enough time there experiencing confusion and suffering, and you are beginning to become aware of the wake-up call your Father has been sending you since you first decided to go there to play.

Your awakening is inevitable because it is the divine Will — and yours — that you return to Reality, and to the eternal joy that it bestows in every moment of your existence.  To build your illusion and remain within it requires enormous amounts of your energy, and you are getting extremely tired of satisfying those constant energy demands.  Your attitudes are changing, and you no longer wish to support those demands.  The very thoughts you have been thinking to maintain the illusion are decreasing in intensity moment by moment, and its foundations are crumbling because without your constant intent to maintain it, it cannot survive.

So many of you are now intending to return Home that the thick fog or heavy veil of the illusion, which has hidden Heaven from you, has become far less dense, and is indeed starting to dissolve. Keep holding and intensifying that intention because the illusion cannot much longer withstand the continuous bombardment of Love and forgiveness it creates.

Love is the divine energy that drives Creation.  It is infinitely powerful, divinely directed, and eternally flowing.  You, with your free will, have chosen for eons to block and obstruct Its flow, thinking that you did not need It and could live without It, independent of It, and thus prove how mighty and powerful you were as sentient entities separate from God.  But, as you have been told many times, separation from God is impossible because all is contained within Him — there is no other place.  You just dreamed up an imaginary, alternate, and totally inadequate environment from which you attempted to exclude your Father and His eternal Love.  And, of course, it just has not worked.  Without Love there is nothing, and deep within yourselves each one of you knows this.  Even to imagine such a situation is terrifying in the extreme, and so you have tried to hide or disown that fear while you played within the illusion.

Nevertheless, you cannot remain unaware of the intense anxiety that this triggers within you for more than a few moments at a time.  And that anxiety is truly a great blessing because it prevents you from becoming wholly lost and disoriented in your illusion, and ensures that you seek and eventually find your way out so that you can return Home.

Once you recognize the reason for your almost constant state of anxiety — the fact that without God there is nothing — it becomes patently obvious that since you do exist (you are aware of thoughts, feelings, and sensations that confirm this for you), God must also exist — Who else could have created you?  And His Love embraces you always in everlasting acceptance of your divine beauty and perfection.  You truly know that you are completely safe, divinely cherished, and furthermore, are soon to awaken from your inadequate, unappealing, and inappropriate dream of abandonment into the brilliance of your heavenly Home.

With so very much love, Saul.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ...................................................................................................................................................
This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
6 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
6 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
7 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 130
Comments: 0