John Smallman - 23rd June 2010

Your angels are nudging you

You are all on the path Home.  There is no other path, no other destination, and there is no possibility that you could fail to arrive.  You have been on a strange journey into an imaginary reality of heartbreak and suffering, experiencing a vivid and fearful dream in which you seemed to be alone, abandoned, and worthless.  You had to fight for survival, and so you joined with others having a similar dream . . . but whom you could not trust.  And so you ended up in a state of constant war during which peaceful moments occurred only as you regrouped to prepare for the next onslaught.

The constant feeling underlying the dream has been fear and anxiety, as you live in expectation of the next painful and possibly catastrophic event. But the dream is very old now, and your willingness to support it is collapsing.  You have had enough pain, and enough suffering far too much in fact, as you let your imaginations run riot.  It is time to release the nightmare and awaken into the divine Reality which is your eternal and infinitely joyful Home.

For some of you the dream seems very real now, very intense, endless and with no way out.  But this is not the case.  Its very foundations are crumbling rapidly, and because it has seemed so real to you for so long, that disintegration is frightening as you wonder if it will be replaced by something far worse . . . or nothing — a termination of your existence.  The fact that you do not want your existence terminated is a very clear sign that deep within you is knowledge albeit hidden in your unawareness of a far, far happier state of being.  Focus your attention there!  Know that it is so, and that you will awaken from your horrific and seemingly endless dream.

The dream is a figment, fragments of a non-existent reality of chaos and confusion, that you manufactured for your amusement, and which then seemed to build into itself a firmness and solidity that is indestructible.  Within that structure all manner of horrendous and catastrophic events occur, and you become engaged and drawn in, to attempt to repair the enormous damage you see and feel responsible for, and of which you are ashamed.  Your awareness that you are within a dream that you have built fades from your consciousness, making it all seem very real.

However painful dreams are, being completely unreal they cannot last.  Sudddenly they dissolve, and the fear and suffering they engendered are gone having never existed.  You are to awaken; your angels, your guides, and your teachers are nudging you.  You are continuing to resist their efforts, but resistance is futile because whiffs, sounds, and sensations of God’s magnificent, divine Reality are beginning to seep through the barriers your sleeping state erected, like delicious, irresistable temptations.  Joy is about to break in on your slumber and awaken you — HALLELUJAH!

With so very much love, Saul.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• :)
  • I can assimulate with this too..I have felt alot more joy in these messages afterwards.

But I will have to say ..I am starting to get very tired lately with trying to hold up.

I feel like Beam me up scotty..I've had enough! I'm Tired and my head hurts!
This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
55 minutes ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
56 minutes ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
9 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
9 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
10 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 6
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0