John Smallman - 25th April 2010

Good morning, dear Saul. I was getting very irritated yesterday as I was retyping book material: so much “joy,” “delight,” “bliss”. . . and “SOON”! And the illusion seems to roll on — essentially, seemingly unchanged.  How can I go on putting your continuously upbeat forecasts about humanity’s imminent move into full consciousness and the New Age into the public domain?  You (and others) have been saying “soon” for at least ten years, yet conflicts, wars, and environmental destruction continue apace.  Comments on the blog that question the use of the word “soon” and that remark that this kind of message is not new and that nothing changes, all seem quite valid to me.

So how do I overcome my doubts and my lack of faith that all is as it should be and help our readers to do the same?  I am ready for your words of advice and encouragement.  Please help me to relax and allow, and then guide my pen.

Good morning John, your doubts and anxieties are understandable.  God has promised joy, and He always delivers, but you have to. . . accept.

Very many of you continue to argue and fight among yourselves about which channeled messages — if any — are valid.   They all have validity, but their messages vary because those receiving them are different, have different hopes and prejudices, and have different basic vocabularies through which the messages are filtered.

To change the world you have to change yourselves, which means being forgiving, loving, accepting, and cooperative.  When you are at war with yourselves, you see God, the Holy Spirit, Angels, guides, and channeled entities preaching Love and Light.  And you look and see where it hasn’t got you!  Humanity’s outlook is still:  What’s the point, It’s a dog-eat-dog world, You’ve got to protect yourself. . . no one else will.  You are not extending and sharing the energy of God’s infinite Love for you, instead you continue to create and send out mistrust, doubt, and fear, which feeds and strengthens the illusory reality instead of helping to dissolve it.

Jesus was loving kindness, forgiveness, and acceptance.  Yes, in the short term, He was crucified, but He set the foundations for a new way to live, and many of you have followed His example and found peace in your lives.  For the world to change you all have to offer peace and love and acceptance in every moment.  So long as you wait for others or your governments to do it, so long will you continue to wait.

You know non-violence works, it has been demonstrated — Gandhi in the first half of the twentieth century, young people in the USA in the 60s and 70s, and young people in Eastern Europe in the 80s and 90s — but when the cause is won people tend to go back to their old ways, complaining and seeing themselves as victims (of some other form of injustice), and they close themselves off again from one another in fear.

The way forward is to love your way through your fear by dropping your defenses, and responding to perceived attacks with kindness, compassion, and a desire to understand the other’s pain.  Then accept yourselves and others with compassion — always.  Responding to perceived attack in any other way maintains and strengthens the state of conflict.  You have to open your arms in love in every situation, releasing your fears and your doubts. It most definitely does work, but you cannot know this until you do it.

When you start to respond with love and acceptance instead of fear and anger, your whole life experience will change.  More people than ever before are doing this, and it is having an enormous effect.  The balance is shifting rapidly toward non-violence, while confrontation and attack are becoming most unfashionable and will soon be unacceptable.  So do your bit; respond always with loving kindness, and watch peacefully and joyously as weapons are laid down forever, and the attitudes that encourage and support them melt.

It will happen — one person at a time.  Except that the moment is fast approaching when all the rest will do it at the same instant, to bring in the promised and long-awaited new Golden Age.  God has promised it, and as you all know deep in your heart, He always delivers.  Embrace love once more, and this time maintain that state, knowing that you are divinely supported and that you cannot fail.

With so very much love, Saul.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I never wanted to put down my fears and every form of conflict. I was addicted to them. "if I put them down, or give them up, then i won't be protected, or someone will hurt me, or "they" will get me" amongst others, that's what I thought. "Humanity’s outlook is still: What’s the point, It’s a dog-eat-dog world, You’ve got to protect yourself. . . no one else will." And because of that way of thinking my life was filled with conflict at every turn, which gave space for even more doubt and fear, I doubted every thing and everyone."The way forward is to love your way through your fear by dropping your defenses, and responding to perceived attacks with kindness, compassion, and a desire to understand the other’s pain." this was particularly hard for me to do, it was the opposite of what I had learned and the way I was but "When you start to respond with love and acceptance instead of fear and anger, your whole life experience will change." This is a big statement that only those who live by them can attest to it's validity, and today I am a living example that every word of is true and I can also say that if you try it, just try a little, then will will see for yourself that it is indeed true. For me it took lots of little steps, and still I doubted. But the more I responded with love and acceptance the more results I got and today I live in that space and I see more peace, harmony, love and growth the more I do it "Embrace love once more, and this time maintain that state, knowing that you are divinely supported and that you cannot fail". It's exhilarating really, and it's true, more and more people are living this way. If you still doubt then you may find more reasons to doubt instead of taking personal action like change the channel, abstain from negativity and negative people, change the channel, notice moments of beauty, compassion, love and be willing to do it different and embrace this way. Your life will change and people around you will notice and maybe they will want to live that way as well because they see the beauty and light that shines from you. I can only speak from experience. Love you all... I very thankful I took the time to read this message and soooo glad that there are people out there putting them out because it reinforces this new belief I acquired. And it gives hope to those that are looking for a new way. =)
  • I think this is the best Saul message I've ever read. I was actually getting a bit tired of them, because they seem so divorced from our current reality. But this is good stuff, good practical advice on how to live day to day, in every moment if we can. It really comes back to the basics that Jesus demonstrated - loving each other as our brothers and sisters, and practising tolerance, through turning the other cheek. This is good and timely advice for me, especially re responding to perceived attacks with kindness, compassion, and a desire to understand the other’s pain.
This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
4 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
4 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
4 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
8 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 51
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 126
Comments: 0